Chapter 4

Enemies? or Lovers?

 

 


 

2ne1 got out of the car with high heeled sandals click at every step and hips swaying from side to side as they went towards the entrance of the club with Bom, leading them. The security held out his hand, blocking them from entering the club. Bom raised her eyebrows and looked at the security.

 

“Passes, ma’am?” the security asked in a stern voice and looked at the other girls behind her. They just looked at each other and smirked. They opened each of their purses and flashed the VIP passes before the security. He just smiled and let them pass.

 

The four of them entered the club and heads turned towards them. They scanned the whole area and noticed the people gawking at them. They just smiled in satisfaction and went straight upstairs towards the VIP area.

 

Upon reaching the VIP area, they went straight to the bar and sat on the chairs facing the dance floor. Dara turned her sit and her left eyebrow arched up upon seeing the bartender.

 

The bartender smirked at her and leaned on the counter. “Hey, beautiful. What drink would you like me to make for you?” the bartender asked.

 

Dara smirked, leaned closer and whispered in his ear. “One martini,” She whispered to his ear.

 

The bartender gulped and smiled knowingly at her. “Coming right up, ma’am.” He immediately wwent on to prepare her drink.

 

Bom stood up. “Hey, Ssantokki! Drink later. Let’s Dance!” she said, trying to pull Dara from her chair. She's just getting pumped up seeing all the people dancing.

 

“Yeah, Unnie! Let’s enjoy the dance floor first.” Minzy followed, also excited even with her injury.

 

But Dara didn't budge. She just turned to them and winked. “Later, girls,” she dismissed.

 

CL, Bom and Minzy just rolled their eyes. ‘Arrgghh. There she goes again.’ They thought. Bom turned her heels and went to the dance floor. CL and Minzy followed suit.

 


 

DBSK boys crowd themselves inside Junsu’s white hummer with Junsu driving it himself. Yunho, Changmin and Yoochun sat at the back while Jaejoong sat at the front beside Junsu, his eyes fixated on the road outside. It’s the boys’ first time to ride in Junsu’s hummer for Junsu never dared to use it whenever he’s with them.

 

“Hey, hyung!” Changmin called. “I thought you will NEVER allow us to ride in your hummer. What’s the deal now?”

 

Junsu’s forehead creased. “This will be the last, maknae! All of my other cars were either flat tired or out of gas. I really wonder what happened.” He said and continued driving. Just then, Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong and Yoochun looked into the rearview mirror and Jaejoong winked.

 

‘Nice work!’ the three gave him thumbs up and smirked. Junsu was focusing on the road so he didn’t notice them.

 

After several minutes, DBSK arrived at the club. They got out of Junsu’s hummer and went straight the entrance.

 

“Good evening, sirs.” The security greeted.

 

“Oh! Hi, Mr. Dong! Are there a lot of pretty girls tonight?” Junsu greeted back. The other guys just chuckled. DBSK were regulars of the club and there’s no need for the security to ask them passes or whatever.

 

“Certainly, sir.” He responded and whispered to his ear. “Four hot girls just came and went straight to the VIP area.”

 

“Oh? Cheongmalyo? Lucky!” Junsu smiled and turned to the other guys with eyebrows wiggling in anticipation.

 

“What are we waiting for? Let’s go.” Yunho said and went ahead. The other guys followed with Jae at the last. They went straight up to the VIP area.

 

They arrived at the VIP area and their eyebrows arched up. Apparently, the crowd was going wild on the dance floor.

 

“The night is still young and yet people are going wild already,” Yunho said.

 

“Whoah! I think this night’ll be exciting, huh!” Yoochun said.

 

“Let’s go check it out!” Junsu said and went to the dance floor with Yunho, Changmin, and Yoochun following right behind him. Jaejoong was about to follow them when something caught his eye.

 

A girl with her half-mooned wavy brown hair was sitting alone at the bar, flirting with the bartender. He bowed his head and chuckled softly. ‘At last. I’ve found you. So this is where you’re chilling out, huh.’ He pasted a smirk on his face and went straight towards the bar.

 

“So… You’re saying that it’s your first time here, huh,” the bartender said with his face close to Dara’s.

 

“A-huh! How about you? Have you been working here for a long time already?” Dara asked back while drinking her half empty glass of martini.

 

“Actually I’m---- “

 

“Hey!” the bartender wasn’t able to finish what he was about to say when Jae suddenly grabbed Dara’s hand and took the now empty glass from Dara’s hand. Dara immediately turned her head and smiled upon seeing who it was.

 

“Jae….” was all that she said.

 

“Hi, Dara.” Jae responded softly and sat beside her. 

 


 

CL, Bom and Minzy conquered the dance floor. They danced to every beat, not minding the people who are starting to gather around them and cheering. The crowd shouts and continued to watch them. They were awed at how the girls dance powerfully and gracefully to every beat. They just let them dance and they enjoy with just watching them.

 

But not the four guys who has been staring at them for several minutes already.

 

Junsu nudged Yunho’s arm. “Hey, hyung. I think they're the ones,” he said and smirked.

 

“I think so, too,” Yunho responded and went towards the center of the dance floor with Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun right behind him.

 

Yunho went to Bom’s side. Junsu and Changmin went to Minzy while Yoochun went to CL. For a moment, the three girls stopped from dancing and turned their heads to the guys who came right beside them. Each of them stared at each other and smirked.

 

CL, Bom and Minzy faced the guys and started to sway in front of them, trying to initiate body contact. The guys looked at them and eventually followed the girls’ lead. The DJ changed the music and the crowd went wilder when the guys started to synchronize with the girls. Bom and CL focused their attentions with their partners while Minzy tried to divide hers with the two guys, eventually changing her partner from time to time.  They were just enjoying their moments when suddenly a group of guys interrupt their dancing.

 

“Hey, hey now. We saw them first,” a tall guy with protruding muscles said and stared menacingly at Yunho. Some of the guys with him went to where CL and Minzy were. Yunho grabbed Bom’s waist and secured her at his side. Yoochun did the same while Junsu and Changmin pushed Minzy behind them to hide her.

 

 “Just because you’re regulars of this club doesn’t mean you can take all the hot girls here,” he followed while walking towards Yunho. He pulled Bom from Yunho’s grip, and outlined Bom’s face with his index finger. “Hey there, beautiful. Wanna hang out with us?” he said while his lips.

 

‘Yuck!’ Bom thought, furrowing her eyebrows. She was about to lift the guy up and throw him to the floor when Yunho suddenly pulled her back. ‘Kyaaahh! Is he going to fight for me?’

 

“Whoah, man!” he started. “Hands off!” he followed with a stern voice. The guy got irritated. He put his hands in front of him and sounded his knuckles, a signal for a fight.

 

Yunho secured Bom again at his side. Bom put her hands on Yunho’s shoulder. She intended to use Yunho’s height so as to give the guy a kick right to his face. But Yunho got it differently. “Don’t be afraid. I’m here,” he assured her and winked.

 

Then the riot began. The crowd surrounding them began to disperse and ran to the door. Punches and kicks were exchanged while the four DBSK guys were protecting the girls from getting hit. CL was about to give a straight punch when Yoochun suddenly lifted her and carried her bridal style while kicking the other guy assaulting them. Their faces came close and both of them felt the air they were breathing.

 

"Thanks!" CL breathed.

 

"You're welcome," Yoochun responded with a wink.

 

Junsu and Changmin surrounded Minzy. Two guys came at them at the same. Junsu and Changmin just smirked. Junsu turned and gave the guy coming at him a kick right straight to the face. Changmin on the other hand, grabbed the other guy’s arms, lifted him up and threw him towards a table.

 

“Oh! Yeah! Mine flew farther, hyung!” Changmin exclaimed.

 

“Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!” Junsu responded. The guy Changmin threw grabbed a wine bottle and threw it towards them. Changmin and Junsu immediately went to Minzy and pushed her head down. “Dock!”

 

The bottle flew towards where Jae and Dara were sitting. Jae managed to catch the bottle before it could hit the bartender’s face. The bartender got scared and ran towards the door.

 

“Oops! Sorry, hyung!” Changmin smilingly apologized. Jaejoong just responded with a salute.

 

Changmin, Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho continued on fighting while Jae continued his conversation with Dara. He didn’t bother to help them because he knows that they can manage it by themselves while Dara on the other hand, knows that her girls could kick those guys’ assess off!

 

“So, Dara. As I was saying,…” Just then, another bottle flew towards them again and was close to hit Dara. Dara was about to catch it if not for Jaejoong pulling her towards him, making her face sunk to his hard chest. “Hey! Stop throwing stuffs! Someone might get hurt!” Jaejoong shouted at them.

 

“Sorry!” the four DBSK guys shouted in unison.

 

Dara took her face off of Jaejoong’s chest and came face to face with him with just an inch gap between. “Dara, are you okay?” Jaejoong said. Dara felt heat rushed to her cheeks. She turned her face away from Jaejoong before he could notice it.

 

“Yeah! I’m fine!” She managed to say. ‘Damn! Why am I blushing?’

 


 

Yey!!

I get to update!!

Er, sorry if the chapter's boring...

I guess, I'm not into actions.. D:

But I'll do better next time.. ^_^

 

 

I'm sorry I haven't updated for so long..

I had so many things to do

and my writer's block is getting more and more.... Argghh..!!

Really sorry... T.T

 

 

P.S. I've got two new posters!! yippy!!!! Thanks for posters!! DaeFaanyYong and ZzMabelcC... Thank you very much!! ^___^

 

 

You know what to do!!

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!! xD

 

PLEASE???? HAHAHAHA.. <3