Chapter 3

Enemies? or Lovers?
 

 


 

“Ssantoki! Spill the beans now! What happened?” Bom excitedly said as she check her gun’s magazine before putting it in.

 

“Yeah! Unnie!! Tell us! Tell us!” Minzy followed as she slip in two small knives in its holder attached to her thighs.

 

“Was he really that hot, unnie?” CL said as she tied her hair up to a ponytail.

 

The three girls can't hold their excitement nymore. They've been wanting to hear everything since the day Dara came back from that Jeju mission. 

 

Dara can't help but to smile and laugh witht he girls' excitement. She just grabbed her shotgun and secured it on her back. “Yes, girls. He was hot and he made me burn,” Dara said and winked at them.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the three girls squealed and all four of them went inside the van, with Dara driving. Dara always drive over the speed limit but has never been caught for over speeding. Reason? They just can’t catch up with her driving.

 

 


 

2NE1 arrived at the place where Kang Hyunwoo’s convoy would pass. A small hut was built on a cliff 5 kilometers away from where they’ve planted laser posts to detect the passing of the convoy and for the bombs detonation.

 

Bom, CL and Minzy opened each of their laptops and typed.

 

“Perimeter is cleared. We are up and running,” Minzy announced.

 

“5 more minutes and our target will arrive,” CL followed.

 

“Ok! Now, let’s just wait for our mouse to arrive.” Bom said after pressing a key on her laptop. Dara grabbed the advanced binoculars on the nearby table and sat on the edge of the hut while chewing a gum. Bom, CL and Minzy remained focused on their laptops.

 

Dara held the binoculars to her eyes to locate their target. The convoy has already arrived but not near enough to be detected by their laser posts. She put down the binoculars and stretched her arms and legs. 

 

3 mintes before their target arrives, Dara grabbed the binoculars again and scanned the area.

 

“Oh, come on," she muttered.

 


 

5 F1 cars came, with equal speed and with drivers listening to loud booming music inside their cars. Yunho, in the middle of the five.

 

Yunho lowered the black cloth covering his mouth and spoke in his mouthpiece to let the others hear what he wants to say.. “Last one to arrive will pay for the club later,” he declared. The others gave him a thumbs up and roared each of their cars.

 

Jaejoong stepped on the accelerator and blocked them from getting to first. Jaejoong’s car came in contact with one of the laser posts 2NE1 has planted and knocked it down.

 

-------

 

“Countdown initiated.” CL’s laptop voiced and all of them turned to her.

 

“What? The convoy is not in the zone yet!” Bom exclaimed.

 

“There are idiots in the field and they’re gonna blow the charges,” Dara voiced out.

 

------

 

DBSK arrived at the spot they intended 2 kilometers away from the coming convoy. Jaejoong arrived first. Yunho came second, followed by Changmin, Yoochun and last one, Junsu.

 

All of them stepped out of their cars, taking off their helmets and shades. They kept the black cloth covering half of their faces.

 

“Yah! Let’s do it again!” Junsu shouted and all of them laughed, still audible even with his mouth covered.

 

“Just treat us later, hyung!” Changmin said and winked at him.

 

Jaejoong chuckled and went further forward to take a pee. “I’ll just leak, guys.” He said.

 

-------

 

CL pulled out the wires connected to her laptop for the planned explosion. Dara went back to the edge of the hut, grabbed the binoculars and looked at the uninvited parties.

 

“Ok…” she said as she zoomed in and out her binoculars and saw 5 heads with half of their faces covered and one peeing. “You gotta be kidding me. Civilians, huh,” She muttered and turned to their approaching target.

 

------

 

Jaejoong finished peeing and went back to his group. He went to his car and took out a large bazooka.

 

“Whoah!! Isn’t that the new one our agency has invented?” Yoochun exclaimed. Jaejoong just smirked at him.

 

“Hey, Jae. Want some help?” Yunho offered but Jaejoong just passed by him.

 

“Ok! Let’s listen to the tune of this trombone.” Jaejoong said while walking further and positioned himself.

 

-------

 

Dara turned back to the uninvited parties with her binoculars, scanning each one of them.

 

“Picking up a weapon signature,” Bom’s laptop voiced out and showed a scanned picture of a large bazooka.

 

“! They’re not civilians,” Dara dropped the binoculars and reached for her shotgun. The other girls stood up and grabbed the armalites ready on one table.  They peered into their guns’ binocular, focused on their targets and fired.

 

A bullet was shot on each of the guys’ chest. Jaejoong dropped the bazooka he was holding and fell backwards. “!” he cursed.

 

Yunho, Yoochun, Changmin and Junsu went inside their cars and took out the guns they brought with them and fired.

 

-------

 

2NE1 hid in every corner, dodging the bullets raining on them.

 

The convoy already came. “Countdown initiated. Target is in the zone,” Minzy’s laptop voiced and the girls just stared at each other.

 

-------

 

Jaejoong sat up and looked at where the shot came from. He peered into his bazooka’s binocular and saw 4 women holding guns with them while the other guys continue to fire. “Running away, eh?” Jaejoong said when he noticed that the girls are already running out of the hut. Instinctively, he pulled the bazooka’s trigger and fired.

 

The hut blew up. “Whoah! People should not be allowed to buy these things," Jaejoong said adn th five of them went to chek what was remained of the hut.

 

Minzy’s laptop remained unscathed and showed:

 

----DETONATION----

 

And about 1 kilometer away from DBSK, with a 2 kilometer radius, was an explosion that no one could ever have survived. The guys got shocked and ducked behind their cars while a helicopter roamed above the place where the explosion occur.

 

The police inside the car threw themselves over Kang Hyunwoo to protect him from harm.

 

“Abort! Abort!” a guy in the helicopter said loudly in his earphones. The convoy stopped and went back.

 

The guys stared at the backing away convoy and took out the bullet that went straight to their chests. Good thing they’re wearing vests. Then they saw 4 motorcycles with girls driving them, heading away from the area.

 

“! What the hell was that?” Changmin exclaimed.

 

“We need to check this out later.” Jaejoong declared and all five of them went back to their cars.

 


 

“Aww!” Minzy said in pain while CL is treating her wounds.

 

Dara is pissed off and slammed her fists on the table. “We need to find out who those guys are!”

 

“Hmmmfff!” Bom said and crossed her arms. “Now, our dancer won’t be able to dance well later.”

 

“Aish! Bommie, you still think about that in this situation?” Dara exclaimed.

 

“Relax, Ssantokki! I know we would find out who they are. So, calmed down.” Bom countered. Dara remained silent but was still irritated about what has happened.

 

Bom picked something from her bag. “And to relax, I mean, we go clubbing!!!” she hummed and showed them four VIP passes to a club.

 

The three girls just rolled their eyes in defeat.


 


 

Hey ya, guys!!

Here's an update before I go studying...

I still have 3 exams this week.. TT.TT

 

Anyways,

tell me if you got confused in any of the parts, arasso??

I was really excited in posting this chapter!! ahahah..

So, maybe I've made things so fast and unclear..kekeke..

 

Oh!! and parts were also taken from Mr. and Mrs. Smith!! ^^

 

 

 SUBSCRIBE  and COMMENTneh? 

 

 

P.S. I made a poster!!! What do you think??? Aigoo...sorry for my poor editing!! *slaps head*. Just started with photoshop yestarday!! kekeke.. ^^ CREDITS to google for Jaejoong's and Dara's pic and to LILIES_009 for the Jaedy pic!! ^^