You stay here Pretty Minnie

Beautiful for Me
You were rereading the script over and over in the lounge room. You were reading while G.Na is practicing for Music Bank later. As you were taking a sip of hot chocolate, Yoseob oppa came in. He brought a box with coke.
"Hello, baby girl" he said messing your messy hair.
"Hello oppa" you fixed your hair. He hands out doughnut from the box to you. "Just one, oppa?" you pouted cutely. He chuckled.
"Yes, young people musn't eat too much sweet foods" he talked while fixing his hair reflexing from the mirror.
"So, you're that OLD now, yoseob-aah?" G.Na unnie interupts. Both of you were laughing while Yoseob oppa pretended to sulked.
"Aigoo,~~ " he said cutely. "And, ohh Minnie-aah, what time is your shooting ?" he said as nothing was wrong.
"at 2. " you replied back with mouthing mouth.
"Kyaaa! Eat slowly please. You talk like you've been in hunger for 2 years" Yoseob oppa frowned.
"OVER!" you and G.Na unnie said in unison.
"Whatever" Yoseob pouted cutely. "What's the storyline, anyway?" he suddenly being the mood changer.
"A girl who are pursuing her dream in becoming a singer, but stopped by her family. She got elected to go to Art School, but she must reached debut stages. Her life is hopeless, pathetic and depressing until he met a guy that changed everything upside-down." You replied.
"I see, who's the man anyway?" he asked curiously.
"Aigoo~ So many questions. another dougnut please?" you said aegyoly. He gave in for that. "Its Myungsoo" You smiled when you mentioned his name.
"Why smiling? Or did you hide something? " G.Na unnie started to teased you. You just shook your head and rushed went out to avoid further question.
 
You were sitting in the car whilst Junhyung oppa was driving. He took a peek at your script, you noticed it. You smiled. "Anything's wrong oppa?" You asked.
"Aniyo!. I am just afraid. Its your first time, right?" he expressed his sadness.
"It's okay oppa. I was glad that i had you, B2ST, G.Na unnie, 4Minute unnie and CUBE. You were my world for now" you said to him.
"Okay little sister! Whatever you do! I will support. Okay?" he said in English proudly.
"Kewlll~ You fluent in English already?" you praised him. He chuckled.
"I am the Joker!" he laughed more louder. Tne you were arrived at the shooting place. You went inside, when in so sudden someone tapped your shoulder. It was Myungsoo.
"Hello pretty" he messed your hair.
"Aigoo~ Hello" you fixed again while wondering why people always played with your hair.
" Sorry to play with your hair. It's glowing so beautiful"
"Thank you" you said to him. Both of you arrived inside and saw the director talking to high profile actors and actress. As he saw you, he stopped talking and walked towards you. He greeted both of you.
"Hello Min Young-sshi and Myungsoo-sshi." he put his hand on Myungsoo's shoulder. "I will let you be alone first, so can know each other even more deeper. So, yeah. " he teased both of you. You just smiled whilst Myungsoo laughed slightly. "And, I won't start the shooting tonight. We just records for our OST then. Both of you, please follow Lee Sang Ho, so he can explained you the melody, goodluck lovebird" he left you with a wide smile. Myungsoo grinned. You slighly chuckled.
 
You went to the recording room, as Lee Sang Ho waited for you and Myungsoo. You bowed to him.
"Anyyeong, Sang Ho oppa" you greeted him.
"Annyeong Sang Ho hyung" Myungsoo bowed to him.
"Annyeong hoobaes" he smiled. :Lets start with Myungsoo first, next is you Minnie" he still called you Minnie. Myungsoo, smiled when he heard your cute name.
"You wait here Pretty Minnie" Myungsoo teased you. You pinched gently at his arm. He put his cute face with doe eyes, seeking for mercy. All you did, is pinched his cheek even more. He went inside leaving you for recording. You reread the lyrics, you jotted down which part to sing high. As you were marking, you heard his voice, singing the melody so beautifully. He sang it calmly without flaw. After he was done, it was your turn. He messed your hair again, you fixed it back. You sang it with your heart out. Sang Hoo, praised you as you managed to control your andrenaline.
 
It was getting late, so you decided to call Junhyung oppa. "See you later, Joker oppa" you said as you hung up the phone. Sang Hoo oppa saw you, so he approached you. 
"Minnie-aah, do you need a ride?" asked Sang Hoo oppa.
"Aniyo, Junhyung oppa is on his way. Thanks oppa" he nodded as he heard your reply. As Junhyung oppa arrived, someone tried to talk with you, no other than Myungsoo.
"Do you need a ride, Myungsoo-sshi?" asked Junhyung oppa.
"It's okay, Junhyung hyung. I wait for the manager. Gomawo" he answered and bowed. You waved him through the window. He gives you a smile. As the car was leaving him, he started to felt a stabbed inside his heart. He was too shocked seeing you with Junhyung oppa.
 
_------------------------------------------------
okay, longer than before right. I don't reread this chapter, as I am rushing. So, comment and subscribe. Please don't be silent reader :P :D have a great day. :D