Don't Call Me Hottie

Beautiful for Me
Malzetove by Ze:A played inside the dancing studio. You moved your hips following the rhytym. Followed by head and hand. While you were so passionate dancing, your phone vibrates. You were so curioused as the ID was unknown.
"Yeobosayo" you answered.
"Anyyeong Min Young-sshi" very cheerful voice at the other line.
"Hello, who is this?" you asked.
"Aigoo~ I am Myungsoo. Still remember me?" he asked in English.
"Aaah, mianhe Myungsoo-sshi. What's up?"
"Aniyo! I just want to tell about the MV. It's been uploaded at youtube 30 minutes ago." he said.
"Waah, really? I really want to watch that" you replied in English.
"You sure be" he teased. You laughed slightly. "I better be going now, goodbye cutey" he added. You paused for a while when you heard he calling you Cutey. Your cheek getting hot.
"Goodbye, Myungsoo-sshi. See you next week anyways" you stuttered. He hanged the phone. You still frozen. Did Myungsoo really said that, or he just teasing - it's keep running in your mind. Even you mistaken the dance step. You took a short break - By then, your phone vibrates again. It was a message from Myungsoo, " Min Young, sorry if I called you cutey just now. I don't know what I am saying. Sorry again" he texted. Aigoo, it's very complicated, he isn't teasing.
"Okay, it's okay. I am fine with it, Hehe" you replied back. You waited for within a minute, a new message comes. Again from him.
"So, I can call you cutey then? or pretty?" he asked. ( You can't imagine if he's saying this) You chuckled upon you read the text.
"Aigoo~ Call me whatever you want. But can I call you L instead?" you replied. You hit the send button. Within 1 minute, your phone vibrates. It was a call from Myungsoo.
"Yeobosayo" You beamed.
"Annyeong, Pretty Lady" you almost startled when you heard that.
"Annyeong L hottie" you back.
"OMO! Don't call me hottie " he sulked at the other line.
"Haha, Okay! I won't call you that. Anyway, have you got the scripts for the movie?" you asked.
"Yeapp! The plot is nice though" he said in English.
"You're right"
"Okay dear, I gotta go now. Goodbye Pretty" He said in English saying goodbye.
"Okay! See you soon" you beamed and hanged the phone.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't what i have updated here. Sorry T.T :D I will update soon, okay :D :D :D Mostly it was a phone convo. grrr, will update about Their movie next chappie, okay (: (: