But You Were Doing Good

Beautiful for Me

Inside your room.

You waited for your turn to be make over. As you were waiting, your phone vibrates. You smiled as you seen the Caller ID was G.Na unnie. "Annyeong Minnie" said G.Na aegyoly.
"Annyeong, unnie"
"What are you doing now? How was the filming? Are they going well to you?" she asked worrily.
"Aigoo unnie. Slow down please. I am waiting for the styler. and, I haven't filmed anything yet. Yes, they are" you answered cutely.
"Mianhe. What's the plot anyway?" she said
"The plot? aah, I will be Myungsoo' Girlfriend. Well, we just being a classmate at first, then he fallen-in-love with me. So, love is detected" you teased G.Na unnie. She chuckled upon she heard your answer.
"Okay, I will be going now", said G.Na unnie "And, Junhyung will picks you up later"she added.
"Junhyung oppa? arraso" you beamed and hang the phone.  While you were talking, Myungsoo passed by your room. He didn't hear your convo except when you mentioned Junhyung oppa.
"Maybe she is Junhyung Hyung's girlfriend" he talked to himself with dissapoinment.
 
As you have done, you walked with a school uniform. It felts normal as you also going to school, well public school to be specific. Since your lips already is already natural icy pink colour, the styler just applied a lipsbam, to make it more glowing. Moreover, you don't want the lipstick stains Myungsoo' Lips. You entered the studio, and saw the seven members already there teasing each other. You bowed to everyone and sat at the seat provided. You were assigned to sit next to Myungsoo. The shooting just took place at the building itself as the studio also looked like classroom.
"Okay, we will start shooting at when Myungsoo stared at Min Young-sshi, then Min Young-sshi just act like nothing is wrong. Okay?" explained the director. Everyone nodded.
"Are you ready?" Myungsoo asked.
"Dae~ Yourself? " you replied with a butterflies inside your tummy. You wondered why you've been so nervous everytime you talked with him. He smiled as he heard your answer.
"Yes! Hope you will be fine with the kiss scene" he chuckled. You smiled.
"Haha, for sure" you laughed slightly. He beamed. You smiled gleefully. Smile exchanged with smile.
"Why should I feel something growling inside my stomach, this is weird.  Min Young-sshi is beautiful and cute, too bad she has Junhyung Hyung already" Myungsoo thought to himself.
 
The shooting went well. Now, it's the kissing scene. Your face looks pale, but you encouraged yourself. But, the director noticed it.
"Are you okay, Min Young-sshi?" he asked. You startled.
"Yeah, I am sure do" you nodding.
"Okay, the earlier we finish, the early we can go home. Start now. " the director instructed. Everyone took their place back and you were standing opposing Myungsoo. He puts his hand at your shoulder, while you put yours at his. Your hair were straight, so he flicks it to the back of your ears. He lowered down his head and you closed your eyes. You could felt his lips were pressing yours. Your cheeks started to felt hot. 
"CUT!" said the director. "The effect of blushing is GOOD! Nice job guys, so you can go home now. Except Myungsoo and Min Young" said the director. You bowed to the crew saying thank you.
Once the studio has clean, you met the director. "Okay guys. I could feel that both of you gonna be a great actor and actress. So, I am offering you a lead role of course. The script hasn't done yet. So, If you are agree to join, I will changed the plot" he said.
"What was the previous plot, anyway?" Myunsoo asked.
"It just a boring classical. But, when I saw you guys just now. A new ideas came. I want to changed it into a hardcore musical movie. If you don't mind" the director added.
"I will be fine, if Min Young-sshi is agree with this" Myungsoo said slumberly. You startled at his statement.
"Oh I don't mind though" you replied with empty idea. Myungsoo also agreed to join the movie.
"Okay, I will posted the script right when it is done" the director said and leaving you with Myungsoo.
"So, we will be working again" you said teasefully.
"Yeah" he beamed. Since everyone has gone home, so only both of you were left. You were waiting for Junhyung oppa to fetchs you, while Myungsoo waited for another van to picks him up.
"So, who are you waiting for?" He suddenly asked.
"Junhyung oppa, you?" you asked him back
"The manager"
"Ohh, sorry If I am not good at the kiss scene." you admitted.
"Its okay, but you were doing good though"
"Ohh, okay" you gave him your lovely smile.
"Mind exchanging phone number? So I can know wether are you coming for the shooting or not?" he asked shyly.
"Aaa, good points" you took his phone and started to type in your number. "Here!" you gave him his phone back. Right at the moment, Junhyung oppa cames. "Seems, I have to go now, goodnight L" you waved him saying goodbye. He waved back and smiled.
 
"How was the filming?" Junhyung asked.
"It was great, oppa" you beamed winking at him.
"Why are you so happy? Is there someone has caught my little girl's heart?" he teased. You laughed as you heard what he has said.
"It just because I am tired" you gave him unlogic reason. He stared at you with his serious face. "Waegurae?" you asked him again.
"Weirdo~ You were happy as in tired?" he laughed at you back.
"Oppa, I have been offered to be acting in the movie" you told him about what the director has composed. He said, that you should took part at the drama.
 
_______________________________________________
LONG a bit. Have a great day. <3 Comments please ^^