you are the one who gonna be my girlfriend?

Beautiful for Me
The day has passed, it was the day as in the filming day. You woke up at 6, and got your self ready precisely at 7.30. Then, you headed downstair to see any breakfast for you, which is a yes. G.Na unnie has went out so she just left you some pancake with hot chocolated. As you were eating, your phone vibrates. It was a message from G.Na unnie
"Have a good time baby, and goodluck. Enjoy your breakfast <3 " she texted makes you chuckled. You washed the dishes and went upstair again to wore your outfits.
 
[outfits : ]
You arrived infront of the Woolim Building at 8. You rushed entered the building as you afraid you might be late. As you were so clumsy, you got lost already. You walked with no direction, until you saw someone. A man with handsome look, you were hesitated to ask but you encouraged yourself.
"Annyeong. I am Min Young, CUBE trainee. Do you know where is the shooting takes place?" you asked. He turned to you, and it was Kim Myungsoo.
"Annyeong, I am L. So, you are the one who gonna be my girlfriend?" he asked back. You smiled upon you heard it. Your heart went dugun dugun when he mentioned about girlfriend as you were his huge fan.
"Dae~ " you replied with your lovely smile.
"Okay, you just walked straight then turn right. and there you are. See you later, Min Young-sshi" he beamed and waved. You walked following what he has said.
As you were walking, Myungsoo thought to himself "She's pretty. CEO hyung really great in choosing a girl. She has the lovely smile ever. But why does my heart beats so fast just now. " he thought curiously.
 
Inside the shooting studio, you greeted everyone. The cast and the crews really welcoming you well. Then, someone greeted you. "Hello, I am the CEO of Woolim company. and you must be Yong Min Young?'' he asked.
"Dae, annyeong" you bowed.
"He's the director" he introduced the director. You bowed to him. He smiled again. "Well, this way. Let's get know each other with the member" you followed him up. You went to the waiting room, as the members were hanging out there. "Guys, attention please" he said with serious tone. 
"Yes, hyung" Sungjong asked.
"Here, I got pretty lady from CUBEE. " he introduced you to Infinite.
"Annyeong, I am Yong Min Young from CUBEE. Nice to know you" you said and bowed.
"Annyeong" they said in unison.
"Min Young-sshi, which year did you born?" Sungyu asked.
"1993"
"We are chingu then" Sungjong said gleefully. You smiled.
"Ye~"
"I guess you have known all of us, right?" asked Dongwoo.
"Yeap" you beamed.
"That will be great, see you after you've been styled" said Myungsoo. You bowed and left them. You went to the fashion room.
 
INFINITE ROOM.
"She is beautiful" said Sungjong.
"Sungjong-aah, she's mine" Woohyun teased. All were laughing.
"I just wondered if she is single" said Hoya which made everyone even laugh harder, except Myungsoo who kept silent.
"Myungsoo hyung, gwenchana?" Sungjong asked. Myungsoo doesn't hear the question as he was dreaming. SLAP! Hoya clapped his hand infront of Myungsoo. He startled.
"Waegurae?" He asked. Everyone seems understand why he was quite as he was having family problem. Myungsoo suddenly left the room. Everyone been silent.
"Did you realise? When Min Young-sshi was here, Myungsoo was happy. But she just left, the happy mode also gone" Sungjong stated leaving people aww-ed. The statement was true.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay, i leave you here. Will update soon, for sure. I am having my first assessment tests. so, wish me lucks. have a great day.
Comments please T.T :D