you better done it infront of Cops.

Beautiful for Me
You were sitting at the corner covering your ears as you heard your dad yelling. Right at the moment, he threw a wine bottle to you and it hits your forehead. He walked towards you and start to kick your stomach, he pulled your hair harshly and slapped your face. you were crying as the door opened by G.Na unnie. 
 
"Kya! If you want to kill her, you better done it infront of Cops" she yelled. your dad let go of you and ran away out of home. G.Na unnie walked to you and hugged you.
 
"I am sorry for being late dear!" she sobbed. She hold you and stood you up. She packed your things up and ran away with you from home. You headed to her dorm.
 
"make this house as yours." she smiled and went to her room. Within 5 minutes, she went back with First Aid. She cured your scars at forehead. She tapped a plaster then kissed it for you. You smiled.
 
"Thank you unnie", you sobbed. She patted your back then she shaked her head.
 
"Gwenchana~ So, you will be living here with me for a while. And, my CEO will be coming today" she said as she hugged you. She stood up and went to the main door as there was a knocked.
A man walked with G.Na unnie, which was the CUBE CEO.
 
"Annyeong" he approached. You bowed. "I am Cube CEO, which also G.Na's Director" he added.
 
"Annyeong, I am Yong Min Young. Hope my presence here isn't disturbing G.Na unnie and you sir.", you bowed. Both of them smiled.
 
"Of course Not. We're family." said G.Na unnie. She then hugged you. "He's here to scouted you to be our trainee, which I hope you will be good with that" she added.
"Yea, thats great" you almost screamed your lung out.
 
I was dancing class as the CEO walked over the dance room smiling with Junhyung Oppa behind him.
 
“Min Young-aah, here~”, he called you over. You moved towards him while wiping over your sweats. “Woolim Entertainment offered me to choose an artist under this company to be the model for their upcoming Music Video. So I have decided to choose you instead.” He added.
 
Your heart went dugun dugun “Chincha? Aigoo~ Which group by the way, oppa?” you asked curiously.
 
“Infinite” he replied. Your heart went more dugun dugun upon you heard them. “Waeyo?” CEO asked.
 
“Ani~ I am a fan of them” you laugh slightly along with Junhyung. CEO oppa chuckled.
was dancing class as the CEO walked over the dance room smiling with Junhyung Oppa behind him.
 

---------------------
Short, I know :( and yeah.. Commenters and Subscribers thanks :D Myungsoo will appeared next chapter :D
 
[I just noticed it was repeated :p, sorry ]