I'm You're New Roommate

Welcome To The SM Family

"The prettiest person I will ever meet?" Taemin said, looking at Heechul in question. Heechul nodded. I tilted my head to the side, confused. I turned to my side to look at Henry for an answer. He understood my look and leaned close to me. 

"Heechul is a little over himself. He, in fact, is a diva. And don't mess with him or you won’t ever see daylight again," Henry whispered in my ear and I made my mouth in an "o" shape. Back in Daegu, my friends would always say that I was a diva. Which, of course I am. Suddenly, Heechul turned and looked at me then whispered something into Taemin's ear. Taemin looked confused, saw me, smiled, and then whispered something back at Heechul. I rolled my eyes. I've known that kid for less than a day and he is already talking behind my back. I puffed my cheeks out and turned to leave. But, I felt someone grab my elbow. I turned and saw that it was Taemin.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" I glared at him little bit then saw that Heechul, who was standing behind Taemin, was glaring at me. Whoa, he wasn't kidding when he said not to mess with Taemin

"I'm Heechul. I know that you met Minnie here first, but let's get this straight. He is mine. Arasso?" He was still glaring. I nodded, to scared to answer. I bowed at him and introduced myself.

"H-hello, my name is Kibum but you can call me Key. Yes, I understand that he is yours," I said then bowed again. He stopped glaring at me.

"Good. Now if you two will excuse me, I'm going to my room. I'm super tired-"

"It's not like you did anything today, Chullie. I don't understand how you're tired." A guy from the smoothie bar said. He got up and walked over to where we were standing. He smiled at Taemin and me and bowed his head a little, "I'm Hangeng," then turned back to an angry Heechul.

"YAH!" I winced back, but Hangeng didn't even seem to be afraid of Heechul's loud scream. Like if he did this on a regular basis, "Do you know how early I have to wake up and how long it takes me to look this perfect?!" He pointed at his own face. Hangeng just sighed. 

"Yes I do know. Considering I'm your roommate, hyung." He said in a matter-of-fact tone. Heechul stopped glaring and looked at him confused.

"You are? Oh! Right! We are roommates!" Heechul said sarcastically. Hangeng smiled and took a glance at Taemin who had a scared face on.

"Now stop yelling. Taemin is getting scared," He nodded his head at him which made Heechul realize he wasn't the only person in the room. 

"Sorry about that Minnie," I raised an eyebrow at him, "But as I was saying before being interrupted," he shot a glare at Hangeng, "I'm going to rest. A man needs his beauty sleep. Even someone as beautiful as me." He looked away then looked back and smirked, "Oh, and before I forget, I have to tell both of you something. To fully enter SM Town High School, you have to go through a test."

"A test? BoA never said anything about a test." I said. Wait, didn't BoA say something about staying away from someone named 'Heechul'? Heechul shook his head.

"BoA didn't say anything about it because she doesn't want to scare the newbies. But, I won't tell you about this test until next week. Later," Heechul grabbed Hangeng's wrist and pulled him towards the door, "Come on. Time to rest!" 

"But it's still bright outside!" I heard Hangeng whine before the doors closed behind them. I looked at Taemin.

"Taemin, what were you and Heechul whispering about?" 

"Hyung!" he slapped my arm, I glared at him, "He is older than both of us! He is the same grade as Leeteuk hyung anyways. Call him hyung," I rolled my eyes.

"Okay then. What were you and Heechul hyung whispering about?" 

"Oh, he asked me who you were and I told him that you were someone who I met this morning." so he wasn't walking behind my back? "What did you think we were talking about?" 

"Oh, nothing!" I looked around us and noticed that everyone was watching us. Yes, I do mean everyone. I smiled sheepishly and waved at them. Some waved back.

"What are you guys looking at?" A smiling Kyuhyun came out of the Game Room and walked over to the blonde that spoke earlier to Heechul. Amber came out, following Kyuhyun. After Kyuhyun saw us, his smiled turned upside down and his eyes turned as cold as ice. "Oh. I didn't know they were here." Amber looked at us, smiled and walked over to us.

"So, how do you like SM so far?" She asked still smiling. I couldn't stop looking at her, Taemin nudged me with his elbow and I snapped out of my trance. 

"W-we like it. I-it's really n-nice." I tried not to stutter but that didn't go so well. She raised an eyebrow at me and turned to Taemin.

"So Taemin, have you met new people? Well, other than the five of us that you met earlier."

"Yeah, we met Leeteuk and Heechul hyung and Taeyeon noona. Heechul hyung likes me a lot. He called me 'his'," Taemin said innocently. Amber smiled again then looked around and saw that the rest of the people were staring at us. 

"Why are you all staring? Be polite and introduce yourselves!" Amber scolded them. The blonde guy that was standing next to Kyuhyun stepped up first. Kyuhyun tried to hold him back but blonde guy shook his arm away from him. He stood in front of us and smiled. At me actually since he was looking at me.

"Hello, my name is Sungmin. And you're Key, right?"

"Right. Nice to meet you Sungmin-ssi," I bowed at him and saw that he was glaring at Taemin, not smiling anymore.

"And you're Taemin. Nice meeting you," he said, clenching his teeth. He looked back at me and smiled again, "See you around Key!" he turned and motioned Kyuhyun over. Kyuhyun came over and let Sungmin grab his wrist and lead him out of the room. Again, he bumped into my shoulder and left the room. Then two other guys that came from the Game Room came over. 

"Hey! I'm Eunhyuk!" Eunhyuk, a guy that looked like a monkey said pointing at himself. Then he pointed to the guy next to him, "And that's Donghae," the other guy, Donghae, nodded and waved. 

"What did you two get in here for?" Donghae asked.

"Key hyung got in for singing and I got in here for dancing," Taemin explained. Eunhyuk's eyes lit up.

"I like you, Taemin! How about tomorrow you come to the dance studio and show me some of your moves. What do you say?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I would like that!" Taemin said, smiling. 

"See you tomorrow then, at 9:30. And don't be late," Eunhyuk nodded and walked over to the smoothie bar with Donghae at his heels. Two girls from the Spa came forward. They looked related, maybe they were.

"Hello. I'm Jessica. And this is my younger sister Krystal. Nice meeting you two," Jessica said and returned to the Spa room. Krystal looked confused, looked at us and smiled, then followed her sister. 

"Hey!" I jumped up, not knowing there was someone behind me. I turned to see two guys behind us. The one who spoke, I suppose, smiled at me while the one next to him had a blank expression on.

"H-hello there." Taemin said.

"I'm Luhan! And this is Sehun. Sorry that I scared you," Luhan looked like a little kid while Sehun looked older. Luhan looked at my side, "Oh! Hi Amber noona. Didn't see you there." I looked to my side surprised; I forgot she was with us. She smiled and ruffled Luhan's hair.

"It's okay Luhan," she looked at Taemin and I’s faces, "Uh; I think that's enough introducing for today."

 

~~~~~~~~

 

After Taemin and I meet Luhan and Sehun, Taemin went to his dorm with Luhan as his guide so that he wouldn't get lost. I stayed for about an hour then realized that it was almost 8 so I went back to my dorm, declining Leeteuk hyung's offer to take me back so that I wouldn't get lost on my way back. 

After taking a few wrong turns (at some point I ended at the cafeteria), I finally arrived at the hall where my dorm was in. I heard someone singing and stopped walking. That is such a beautiful voice. I followed it and ended up in front of my dorm. I tilted my head in question and hesitated to open the door. 

Inside was a guy sitting on the bed on the bottom floor, singing the song he was listening to. After a few second he noticed that he was being watched and looked at me. I smiled sheepishly, stepped inside and closed the door. I bowed and introduced myself.

"Hello. I'm Kim Kibum but you can call me Key. Uh, I'm your new roommate," He looked confused at first but then nodded his head as he remembered something. 

"Hello Key. BoA told me I was getting a new roommate. So I guess that's you," I nodded. He continued.

"My name is Chen. I'm you're new roommate."

 

 

*A/N: Two weeks. I didn't update in two week! Shame on me. TT^TT Okay. So we meet more classmates. Yes yes, I know. Hangeng isn't a part of SM Town anymore, but this is my story and I can do whatever I want with it so ha! Where you surprised by who Key's roommate is? Where you expecting someone else? Who? Ugh, I sound like a teacher. Ew! Okay, I'll update as soon as I can. In the mean time, how about you guys go and check out the story I am a co-author for? It's called Darkened Past. Please check it out and give feedback. Until next chapter. Penguin is out! (^.^)V*