Well, not everyone loves the new kids

Welcome To The SM Family

"Welcome Key. I have been expecting you" The woman on the chair said once her chair was fully facing me. She had a hard expression which made me flinch in my seat when I saw her. Her cold expression changed when she saw me flinch.

"Man. I have always wanted to do that!" She said at Kangta while both of them were laughing their heads off. Suddenly, I realize that she was just kidding and relaxed again in my chair.

"Oh my. Very sorry about that Key. I love pulling pranks on my students." She said while whipping away a tear that escaped from when she was laughing, “I’m Kwon BoA. Your new principal." She said smiling. She was our principal?! I was expecting an old, wrinkly lady. But this lady looked around 25 and was very pretty.

"Now now Key. Don't you dare fall for me, alright?" she said, interrupting my thoughts. That's when I noticed that I was staring at her.

"S-sorry Principal Kwon" I said and bowed my head slightly. She laughed again. Am I really that funny?

"It's okay Key. But don't call me that. Just call me BoA. 'Principal Kwon' sounds like I'm old." She wrinkled her nose as she spoke. I smiled. I like my new principal.

"Okay," she put on a serious face, “Time to get to business" She said as she pulled out some papers

 

~~~~~~~~

 

After BoA explained to me my classes and gave me a map of the school, she took me and Taemin to our dorms. Sadly, my roommate wasn't Taemin. As we were walking to our dorms, we ran into four guys and a girl. And yes, I mean ran. They were running around the corner and barely stopped in enough time before crashing into us. After BoA scolded them about running in the halls, she turned to Taemin and I and smiled.

"This is Chanyeol" She pointed to the tallest of them. He smiled and waved at us. "That's Baekhyun" she pointed to the guy next to him. He gave us a small smile."Then that's Henry" She pointed to the next guy. He gave us a big smile. "Then next to Henry is Kyuhyun" The guy gave us a not so happy smile then looked away. "And the girl is Amber." BoA pointed at the girl who I at first thought was a guy until I looked closely. She too, gave us a smile. We all just stood there looking around until BoA whispered to me and Taemin.

"Introduce yourselves." She hissed at us. I of course, took a small step forward and bowed at them

"Hello. I am Kim Kibum but you can call me Key." I said to them with a smile. They all said a little Hello before Taemin stepped up.

"And I'm Lee Taemin" He said, also bowing. BoA smiled as we they exchanged a few Hello's.

"These two," she gestured her hand at Taemin and I, "Are new students. Look after them will you?" She asked and they all nodded their heads, “And don't let Heechul get to them" She muttered the last part. "So. Where are you guys headed to?" She said, her face beaming with curiosity.

"We're going to the game room to play some games." The guy named Kyuhyun said while shooting glares at me and Taemin. Well excuuuse me, sir. "If you would excuse us BoA" He bowed, glared at us some more and walked past us, bumping into my and Taemin's shoulder.

"Well isn't he a ray of sunshine," I mutter to myself as a brushed off me shoulder. The rest just gave BoA a look, which seemed to be getting a little mad.

"Okay! We'll be going now" Chanyeol said and grabbed Baekhyun by the wrist and dragged him past us. Henry gave us a smile and trailed after the two.

"Don't worry." I looked up and saw that Amber was talking to me. God, she was pretty. Even with her boyish haircut, "Kyuhyun oppa isn't always that cold" And with that, she winked at me and left.

"Come on hyung. Don't fall in love on your first day" Taemin said, dragging me to were BoA was already walking to. I just stared at Amber's back as her figure slowly got smaller and smaller.

"We're here!" BoA explained as she stood in the middle of a hallway. She pointed to the door on the right. "Taemin-ssi, this is your dorm. Your roommate is probably not in there but if he is, make sure to be kind to him. He can be shy some times." She gave him a smile then turned to me.

"Key. This is your dorm" She pointed to the door that was directly in front of Taemin's room.

"This is so cool hyung! We are neighbors!" Taemin said, jumping up and down. I smiled and turned back to BoA

"Yes. That's right Taemin-ssi. Key, same goes for you. Be kind to your roommate. He is shy at first, but after a few minutes, he will not be shy." She said and gave us both separate keys."Key, here is your key" she smiled," And here is yours Taemin."

She turned to leave but stopped. She turned back at us.

"I never formally greeted you two into this school" She said with a shocked face. Taemin and I looked at each other then back at BoA who was bowing at us. After a few seconds she straightened up, smiled at us, and put her hands out to her sides.

"Here at SM Town High School, we treat each other like family. So, I am pleased to say this to our two new family members. Kim Kibum. Lee Taemin" She looked at each of our faces as she said our names. She smiled even wider at us.

"Welcome to the SM family"

 

 

 

*A/N:Here is chapter 3. We now know some of Key and Taemin's new classmates. How did you like this chapter? Pretty decent right? Eh, I think so. Next chapter should be up in a few days. No promises though. That's all for this Author's Note.'Til next chapter. Penguin is out! (^.^)V*