Chap 5

An Arranged Marriage To A Jerk

 

'wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!' dongwoon was jumping on the bed, 'stop it!! It's still early. I dont wanna wake up! Go away!' no matter what I did dongwoon wouldn't stop waking me up. 'OK fine I'm up!'! I kicked dong woon off my bed. 'finally! You're awake.' 'why are you waking me up so early?!' I yelled at him. I'm not a morning person. 'cause you my darling are follo-' before he could finish the sentence the house bell rang. 'I'll get it' dongwoon said jumping off me.
 
'who is it baby?'I yelled out to him. 'it's for you. Oh wait it's ok he's gone' I walked towards the front door, 'who is it?' 'doojoon hyung. This is for you. Isn't he nice?' dongwoon handed me a stalk of yellow tulip. dongwoon interrupted, 'ignore it he was probably and plucked it off someone's garden. Ugh he smells like alcohol when he came. He looked so wasted.' dongwoon cringed his nose. 'ummm, what did you want to say before that THING came unexpectedly?'.
 
'oh that. Old time memories, last one to the lake have to piggyback another back home'. 'I always win. You know that.' I said flicking my bed hair over my shoulder,'one more thing, mum said to wear this. The car coming at 12, get ready by then. And I'm coming too' dong woon chucked me a dress. 'yeah let me go wash up first.' I'll be waiting here... Eating... This', dong woon yelled out as I was walking down the hall way. 
 
 
After being piggyback home, I walked to my room to get ready only I realized that my make up artist and hairdresser is waiting for me in my room. 'umm? What's the occasion' I asked confusedly. 'didn't you mum tell you?' the hairdresser said handing me an invitation for opening ceremony of a designer boutique. 'Oh that, Mum told be about it months ago. Yeah let's get ready, what about-' 'unnie can I have a look at your dress?' Jess barged in my room searching the room for my dress, ' it's in the living room, ask dong woon he had it last.', 'make up unnie and hairdresser oppa, come to my room when youse are done. Ciao!' Jess Left us in peace.
 
 
At sharp 12 the door bell rang, 3 of us got into the car all dressed up for this special occasion. When we reached there, red carpet was laid out for us cameras everywhere, reporters, journalist, . Time to put on fake smiles I thought. Dong woon got out first, then Jess got off and clung on to dong woon's arm, leaving me all alone. Cameras was flashing, we were waving and getting our pictures taken before entering the venue. Ugh my eyes hurts, hope the pictures turn out fine.
 
 
I was walking around the shop, there's a lot of A- list celebrities and rich people here. 'Ye Rin? Kim Ye Rin?' a lady around my age looked at me, ' Seoji ssi? Sunbaenim?', ' Omo! You still look the same since I left High school.' 'so what you're doing now unnie?' I asked. 'see the dress you're wearing now?', 'you designed this? This is yours?' I was so surprised. 'Hahah, yeah all thanks to you Ye Rin ' Seo Ji said happily. 'what did I do?', I seriously have no idea.
 
 
'Remember when we were in the art room? I was going to give up my dream. You shook some sense into me after what you said, I decided to convince my parents. They weren't really happy about it, but they sent me to Paris.', Seo ji continued, 'the dress you're wearing now, I named it after you. You're the first one which wore it, this is my first store in Korea.'
 
 
I was on the edge of tears after hearing what Seo ji said to me. 'I'm so happy for you. You never told me that!! you didn't show up to school the next day. I thought something bad happened to you. I was so... so-', then i started crying. The memories of me and Seo ji in high school all came flooding in.
 
 
She gave me a warm hug, I missed her so much. Dong woon interrupted, 'I'm sorry seoji I have to steal Ye Rin away.', 'dong woon!! Ahh you're all grown up', Seoji said pinching his cheeks. 'stop it I'm not a baby Dong woon from last time, look at me all so.... Good looking' Dong woon smirked. 'I knew both of you will eventually start dating, you've been close since primary.'seo ji said shoving me to dong woon. I stared at seoji denying it, 'don't worry, don't need to be shy with unnie' 'I'm serious we are not dating!!' 'you can deny all you want, I'll talk to you later ok? I have to talk to other people.' seo ji waved and left.
 
Dong woon turned me around and looked at me worriedly, 'it's nothing I just miss seoji a lot' I rreplied o his worried look, 'you can tell me later ok panda?' I nodded my head and dong woon wiped my tears away, 'thanks' I silently replied. 'let's go, mums looking for you. There's many people there wanting to meet you.'
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry havent been posting so much, my exams are nearly here!! :(
stress level 1000000 D;
Sorry not much Doo joon on this one, and nothing interesting happened again :/ 
But you'll meet gi kwang soon!!^^ I'm so excited the write that chap!! 
I'll try to post one more chapie this week.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING ME <3~ appreciated :)