Chapter 3

An Arranged Marriage To A Jerk

 

 
I cant believe it, never in the seven hell I thought I would see him again.
 
'Oh! Both of you know each other? I'll skip the introduction then', said mrs yoon.
 
I could see she was delighted that we knew each other, cause that will make our relationship 'bloom' faster. Ughh, what did I do in my past life getting married to a guy like him.
 
Doo joon was staring at me, more like checking me out. I stand in one of my iest position. No matter what I won't make my plan fail eventhough it's him. Mr yoon cleared his throat,
 
'umm son', mr yoon interrupted himm,  'since you're here.. Lets go for some drinks. Kim family, come along as well'.
 
My super super kind hearted mum can't decline his offer. So I was DRAGGED along. The torture!!!
 
I could see Jess in the corner of my eye, trying so hard not to burst out laughing. I felt something vibrated in my bag.
 
I took out my phone and I got a text from Jess saying ' I thought you said we would never see him again! :P I'm gonna have so much fun later.. Mehlong'. I gave Jess my worst evil ever but that didn't make her laughter stop.
 
His mum and my mum pushed us together, 'You guys can go in the same car' my mum said excitedly. Doo joon started checking me out again and looked back at my mum happily saying  'Sure, we can get to know each other then'.
 
I keep shaking my head no to tell my mum I don't want it, all I could see is my mum on the edge of crying in tears of joy. I am not getting a baby mum! Why are you so happy. I look at Jess despairly hoping she could save me, but nah, she was on her phone 'talking' to someone giving me a cheeky smile. Oh she's going to so get it when we're home.
 
As Doo joon was guiding me to his car I could see that smirk on his face that annoys me so much. I was surprise he was being a gentleman opening the car door for me and closing it.
 
He ran around to the other side, came in and shut his door.
 
'Do you do this to every girl you bring in the car' I asked curiously.
 
'Nope, they usually open the door themselves. Cause we are always in a rush to reach the hotel' he replied proudly with a wider smirk on his face. I stared at him disgustingly.
 
' I haven't formally introduce myself yet, I'm Doo Joon, Yoon Doo Joon. Hottest guy of the year. Girls usually call oppa, I prefer you call me that too, I never knew I was that lucky future fiancé you were talking about. You look really good in those jeans at the mall I must say.' he turned around at look at me as he started the engine.
 
I was gagging internally when he said that.
 
I turn my head looking outside sulking about the fact that im stuck with this THING for the whole ride, I really really hate my life now. Somebody just kill me already I don't need all these things going on. How am I even gonna seduce him if I'm like this. Doo joon started chuckling a little, 'My wifey looks cute eventhough she's sulking.' Did he just called me his wifey?!!? I slapped his arm,
 
'Don't ever ever call me your wifey.' i said exaggerting on 'wifey'. I shot him a death glare.
 
'Look here Kim Ye Rin', he continued driving, 'or whatever your name is. I don't want this as much as you do. So let's act all couply in front of our parents, and have our own things going on. They wouldn't know the difference'  ohh so this guy actually does have a functional brain. 
 
'That was exactly what I was thinking, I won't and I never will want to be married to an egoistic jerk like you.' I gave him an innocent smile. He gave me a death glare in return. 
 
'Watch what you say, I wouldn't want to marry a fat girl which marries me just for money.' HE DIDNT JUST CALLED ME FAT. FAT.. 'FYI I'm not marrying cause of money. My family I richer than yours.. And every single *beep* you have now is thanks to my family. So watch what you say mister!' i screamed at his face. He looked taken aback. I was so angry.. I felt so much better letting all of it out. 
 
'Soon to be wife huh? I like them feisty', I look at him in disbelieve.
 
'Nah, both of our parents are planning the wedding for our cats.' I said sarcastically. 'But I don't have a cat.' he replied staring at me blankly. OMG, he's unbelievable. He's hopeless.
 
'Then what you have? A freaking turtle?!' I asked looking at him.
 
He stared at me innocently. 'I hate turtles, they are so quiet and super slowwwww. I used to have 2 fishes Bob and Jane. i actually didnt know which was which they look the same, they died'.
 
Yup that's it, he's brain dead.
 
When the car stopped at the traffic lights. I just got off and grabbed a taxi home. not even looking back.
 
After a nice relaxing bubble bath, I decided to check my phone. 3 missed call from mum, and 1 text for Doo Joon saying 'What were you thinking? You could've killed yourself!! But you didn't, I'll call you before our next meeting :)'.
 
At the same time Jess came barging into my room. ' YOU MUST TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEN!!! Every. Single Detail. Did you guys kiss? Was he good? Was it sweet? Omg I want a guy as good looking as him,' Jess was spassing.
 
I rolled my eyes and replied boringly ' I hate him, and no we didn't kiss or even close to the friendship stage. I'm sleepy I'm gonna go to bed now Jessie baby, I'm sorry.' I looked at her apologetically.
 
' Ok that's fine, if you have any relationship problem tell me I'm always here for you unnie' Jess returned to her normal self and gave me a hug. ' Oh and mum wants to have a word with you. It looks like someones in trouble.' she added. 'Tell her I'll talk to her when I wake up', I gave her a weak smile. She nodded her head and left my room.
 
I headed to my bed his words played in my head, 'Look here Kim ye rin, or whatever your name is, I don't want this as much as you do. So let's act all couply in front of our parents, and have our own things going on. They wouldn't know the difference' Darkness started to take over me. I wonder what's gonna happen after today.
 
Becareful Yoon Doo Joon-ssi, I'm gonna give you hell.