Chapter 1

An Arranged Marriage To A Jerk

 

Chap 1 - fairytale 
 
As I was growing up my mum always told me when I'm old enough my prince charming would come with a white horse and propose to me with a big diamond ring. 
 
Well.. Not to say I don't believe her.. Is that she put it in a nice way that I already have an arrange marriage even before I was born. I actually like the idea of the prince charming and the white horse when I was a child, I would draw pictures of me and my prince charming on a white horse getting married. How nice would that be if that was true :/ 
 
As I grew older I was curious who is my 'prince charming'. All they told me was the day will come. Well obviously I know the day will come!! But what if he is not 'prince charming' he like a big fat ugly pig? Ok ok no disgusting thoughts. My prince charming will be the best :) 
 
I've tried searching him up online.. It's easy he is the second richest family in the country, they always find a way to cover up his face, but he looks hot from the back. I take my words back he isn't a big fat ugly pig. Our parents always meet up but they never allow me to go.
 
I actually saw him before when we were kids, we exchanged necklaces as our promise and sealed it with a kiss. Oh my first kiss..
 
He was quite chubby and cute back then. We would alwys go to the park together and exchange candy rings. Yeah I know it sounds cliche, we were kids.. Think about it.
 
I had to leave him when I was 5 and never been able to see him ever again until the 'time is right'. Everyone which saw him recently says he's super super hot with a killer smile. I miss those days, the memory is a little hazy in my head.
 
Since then I've dated a few guys but we wouldn't last long because it's either for my money or my mum will always talk about my 'prince charming' infront of them and scare them off. Thanks mum. 
 
My mum will always come home after meeting up with his family and will start complementing him. Oh how I wish that was true. 
 
Those were the fairy tale that I was meant to believe. Well some of it were true, but honestly he is a player. A BIG TIME PLAYER!! Everyday in the gossip magazine he is always with a different girl. How am I even going to settle down with him and have kids.. Have kids?! Why am I even thinking about that!! Ewww
 
All I know he is a JERK which plays with innocent girl's sincere heart and smash it into pieces. I will never fall for his trick. Never ever ever. I would make him head over heels for me and leave him like what he does to other girl.