Chapter 2

An Arranged Marriage To A Jerk

Chap 2 - The meeting

 
Finally, today we are having a dinner together. We are going to our family's favorite restaurant 'Took baek ki'. I'm going shopping with my bestie Jess, she's actually my sister. My mum adopted her, Jess was abandoned in the toilet at a restaurant we went. My dad was against the idea of it, but my mum is really kind hearted. She ended up adopting her. As Jess grew up, she is really thankful to our family and always treats us really nice. Jess was 2 years younger than me and grew up really pretty. Jess was a heartbreaker since she was a kid. Every year during valentine her locker would be packed with gifts. 
 
I was struggling to find a perfect dress for the dinner. I need to find a dress that will show my curves and my long legs to make doojoonie ogle at me. Jess is helping me out. 
 
-at the mall-
 
'oooh love that skirt there, lets go in unnie!' said Jess excitedly.
 
I followed her into the store, 'welcome Kim ye rin-sii' the whole shop greeted me. Awkward! Every store I go to they will greet me and always giving me fake complements to make me come in again. I was picked as 'Fashionista of the Year'.
 
Does that explain all? No? I'll tell you, every clothing store will have to vote for the most fashionable customer out is the list they have. And I was chosen,
 
Cause of that A lot of people think I was chosen cause I'm rich, many rumors went saying that i was an evil stuck up brat.I'm actually not. I don't act like a stuck and I'm not even one! Hate people's that stereotypes. I'm actually quite out-going and I don't act princess-y cause I'm rich. Sometimes I wish I was normal.
 
If you're the the 'Fashionista of the Year',  sponsors will get you to wear their clothes. The clothes I wear will sell well.. Thats about it? Its actually just the title, but you could see other people trying so hard just to win the title, I would happily give them my title.
 
After going in and out a few shops. I still can't find the prefect dress. But we bought A LOT of things. I made my guards carry it, me and Jess would usually carry it, if it was a bag or two but we got a little carried away today.
 
After walking around so much, me and Jess got hungry so we decided to go to the food court without my guards ( I like my privacy and always try to keep my status low ). As I was walking, someone slapped my ,
 
'Jessie what's that for?!' I yelled.
 
'what's what for? I wasn't even near you I was in front of you the whole time!!' Jess exclaimed.
 
I turned around and saw a really cute guy with a smirk that I want to get rid off.
 
'Hey y, what you doing tonight? Cause I have plan for that tight of yours.' he winked.
 
WTF he just said.. I can't believe him. Who did he think he was, if my dad found out abt this guy here is soo dead.
 
'that was the far most worst pick up line ever. But I'll play along. Well I'm going to have dinner to meet up my future fiancé' I replied him emphasizing the word 'future fiancé' .
 
I turned around and walk away as fast as I could from that creepy guy.. Ughh thinking abt it gives me goosebumps.
 
' Who is he? what does he wants? ' asked Jess.
 
'you will never see him ever again. Don't worry, you don't want to know what he wants. Trust me.' I said.  
 
Jess said bursting out laughing, 'By the tone of your voice he sounds like a e!!' .
 
I joined her laughter after, 'let's go eat I'm starving. I still need to find my dress.'
 
After walking into THOUSANDS of store my feet were aching so badly, and I can't find a perfect dress yet!!! Ahh this is so fustrating I went home empty handed.
 
So in the end I wore an open back, long sleeve, skin tight dress that covered half of my thighs. I slipped into my bling louboutins pumps, and headed to the restaurant with Jess.
 
 
-At the restaurant- 
 
'Oh Ye Rin grew up so well', 'I'm so glad to have a daughter in law like her.' ' My joonie will definitely like you.' 'Oh your so pretty now' Mrs yoon keeps on praising me over and over again saying the same thing. All I had to do was to have this smile I'm having right now plastered to my face and keep nodding.
 
Finally Mr. Yoon came in, I was looking around seeing if Doo joon came along, I was actually quite nervous to see him. ' we have a feisty one here don't we,' mr yoon said to me as I keep l peeking around.He continued, 'he said he have some important things to do before heading here and told us to eat first, don't wait for him cause he might take a while.'
 
Mr yoon continue having a conversation with my parents .
 
Did he just stood me up on our first meeting? That *beeeeep* ( I can get a little rude sometimes). Some important thigs to do? More like clubbing right now and flirting with every girls he lays his eyes on.
 
Wait why am I getting so mad for, if he doesn't show up it means I'm free! I don't have to marry him. Omg he better get drunk and never show his face.
 
As we were waiting for our food someone interrupted us, I looked up with my fingers crossed hoping is not doojoon.
 
THANK THE LORDS, it's just my dad's business manager saying that there's a big client waiting for him at his office. So my dad has to leave first.
 
When our meal came the adults were having their usual chat, as me and Jess were mucking around laughing at silly things.Ocasionally his parents will ask me questions about my life, I just answer them as nicely as possible. 
 
Ater our dinner, 'sorry my son didn't come today, one day we will introduce him to you formally one day' Mrs. Yoon said apologetically.
 
'it's ok ma'am, I will look forward to that day' I said with the same smile plastered on my face.
 
I was honestly soooo happy that he wasn't going to show his face, I wasn't even looking forward to meet him, I was so nervous.I should convince mum to cancel the marriage, she will agree ( i hope), she loves me.
 
As we were finishing our conversation, someone interrupted
 
' sorry I'm late' said a really familiar guy as he kisses Mr and Mrs Yoon's cheek.
 
'oh you're here son, this is ye rin, Kim Ye Rin. Your fiancé ' said Mr. Yoon. I stared at him wide eyed, like a fish out of the water, I was struggling to breathe.
 
'it's, it's you' I said stammering. He smirked at me with that disgusting smirk that i wanted to rip off 

 

 
 
  ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Thanks for reading my story!! :) I will try to update as soon as possible, I'm actually planning to post 2 chapters each week :) 
Hope you guys enjoy my story