Chapter 4

An Arranged Marriage To A Jerk

Chap 4 - 

 

I haven't seen him for 2 months now, living my life as usual.I'm surprise his scandals died down. There is even rumors saying he have a girlfriend that's why his scandals died down, and how he is more serious now. Not like I care.. Cause I was his so called girlfriend. Everyday he will send me a sweet text to annoy me, maybe I can convince mum to cancel our marriage. I should talk to mum.  Jess barged in my room while I was deep in my thoughts. 'unnieee!! Lets go to Metro's today, I got VIP pass.!!' she screamed excitedly. Metro's is the most famous club in seoul. Today there is a special event so im in. ' I'm bored today anyway.. Shopping?' I asked. 'LETSS GOOO!!' Jess practically screamed right next to me.

 

After we came back from our shopping we were getting ready for tonight. i wore my gold sequined dress and jess wore the same but sliver. we like to dress identical sometimes its fun, i know we are all grown up but its fun to act childish once a while. Me and Jess's friends gather at my house, six of us went with my limousine. We had some drinks in the limousine before reaching Metro's. hahaha you shouldve seen the glares from those people waiting at the long line when we just went all the way in front and got in, but not anywhere the V.I.P section which is upstairs because its only invitation only.

 

We went to the bar and ordered shot.i didnt feel like getting wasted today so I didnt drink as much as usual. Many guys came up to us and started having conversations, all of them wanted the same thing. I wasnt intersted. As me and Jess were looking down from the second floor at people dancing, someone interupted us ' What is this beautiful lady here doing alone?' said a familar voice.

 

Before i could actually turn my head around Jess yelled out loud, ' Oppa? WOONIE OPPPAAA!! Unnie its dong woon.' jess said slapping my arm. 'Stop it. It hurts' i said rubbing my arms, I turned around and this blonde hair guy was standing next to me giving me a familiar smile. 'Dong woon doesnt have blonde hair. He hates blonde hair.' i looked at him with my arm crossed. Dong woon lifted me up and gave me a bear hug, ' I miss you so much panda!!' Dong woon said turning me around in a hug. ' out of breath, miss you too racoon. can you put me down now?' he put me down i was gasping for air and continue, 'Why are you here so early? isnt your flight next week?', 'I missed you so much I had to take the earlier flight' he replied with a cheeky as we headed back to our table. ' Woonie oppa, where are you staying now? youre parents are still in america right?' asked jess.

 

'Oh about that, my luggages is on the way to your house now.' Dong woon gave me a cheeky smile. I playfully slapped his arm, 'You didnt ask my permission. What my mum doesnt allow huh?'. DOng Woon simply said, 'I know youve already prepared a room for me cause you know i didnt have anywhere to stay.' 'Fine you win this time. i wont let you off so easily next time.' 'Ah my panda is still the same kind hearted sweet girl i knew. Let's go for a dance?'

 

Before i could actually replied Dong woon, suddenly all the girls started squealing to someone that just entered the club. I was curious who it was, well surprise surprise its my fiance. He looked guilty when he saw me but he quickly covered it up with a smirk. I could see he was walking towards me. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, I turned back to dong woon giggling, ' umm not now, jess is going to the dance floor you can follow her there, i'm not in a party mood now.'

 

'nah! Im not going to the dance floor anymore cause of this party pooper here, so fill me up what happen during all this years im gone.' ' You tell me why is your hair blonde. You look weird'. Dong woon replied in black american accent, 'mmmm....You didnt just say that girlfriend.' i stared at him with a blank face and started bursting out laughing. ' what? what did you just said. Where did you stay in america? Where did you learn that? i said as i was laughing. Normal people wouldnt get a word i said, but its Dong woon we are like inseperable. ' ah my tummy hurts.' i said as i was still laughing. Dong woon rub my tummy for me in a way i find comfortable, 'youve been working out ye rin. im so proud of you, remember when you were 8? your belly was like thisssss big.' Dong woon used his hand and make the huge tummy action. ' NO i wasnt that fat, i just had baby fat last time. I worked hard to get this body youre seeing now ok?' i replied pouting my lips. 

 

Jess and her friends are either with guys or on the dance floor dancing with guys. I was still sitting next to Dong Woon catching up our lost time, i told him about my arrange marriage, and about doo joon and his ways with girls. 'So hes here now? which one is he? i can act gay and flirt with him make sure you take a picture of his face.' 'No raccoon. thats just plain inapropriate. ughh gives me goosebumps. eww goosebumps.' i said trying to get rid of the tingles down my back. 'What about you woonie? what have been doing these 3 years away from me? You didnt even comeback to visit.' i said flicking my fake tear away.

 

'Lets go to the ice cream shop down the street its too noisy to talk.' Dong woon said as he stands up and straighten up with clothes. I linked my arm to his, 'YeRin, what is pink and fluffy?'.'....What kind of question is that?' 'Just answer it.', 'Marshmellow?' I said heading out the club with him. 'I'll tell you tomorrow when you wake up.'. At the ice cream shop and texted jess, 'Baby gurll, I'm just down the street at the ice cream shop with woonie. Make sure you call the driver. See you tomorrow ily jessie <3' Jess immediately replied, 'I will MOM!! Goodnight unnie <3 Dont you dare to touch my woonie!! >:(. bye bye'.

 

For some reason i had a vibe that Jess liked Dong woon, but im not sure about that. I need to talk to her one day. should I? Should i not? Shes quite secretive. DOng Woon clapped his hand loudly in front of my face, snapping me out from my thoughts, ive been like this recently. Maybe cause of the stress, I need to talk to mum. ' anyone there?' Dong woon said waving his hand in front of me. 'I'm sorry lots of things going on recently. so what about you? any girls?' i said wriggling my eyebrows. Me and Dong woon stayed in the icecream shop till they kicked us out caue it was getting late. We stayed outside and chat till early morning and went home.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter is a little boring. I just wanted to introduce Dong Woon. :(

Should I do Doo Joon's P.O.V?  ;D

Do you know whats pink and fluffy?:D

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Comment and suscribe please!! <3 thanks for supporting