The truth?

How I became THE

After an hour of him yelling at me about throwing his precious laptop to the ground, we finally went downstairs. A black van was waiting for us behind the building and we hop on.

"Is everything prepared? Yes, i understand i see. Okay I'll be there in a bit." Jay said talking on the phone while i stare at him with my own pair of evil eyes. "Okay thanks bye.... Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I just thought you were better looking than..." I said shook my head "This.."

"What do you mean?"  He asked not too happy about me dissing his looks.

"I mean you're not so good looking, so how can girls go insane for you. they all must be blind."

"You should be nice to me since IM the one who have to take care of YOU." he said shaking his head at me.

"You take care of me? HA! you make me laugh mister. you're the one who ruin my life and because of you I'm the most wanted person to be dead.  i don't understand at all why girls would be so protective of you, you're nothing but a nerdy four eye man who ruin my life and"

"You're the one who ruin my life, you were the one who bump into me."

"You're the one who fell on top of me!" i scream smacking him, but he grab hold of my arm.

"Yeah, but you were on top of me first" Jay yelled holding both my hands to prevent me from hitting him again.

"I nearly die from under you and if you had move out of my way nothing would've happen." I scream trying to get my hand off of his grip and by this time we both didn't realize how close we were to one another.

"Nothing would've happen if you weren't running down the stairs!" Four eyes scream as we fought one another. Angry and already piss of that my life is fu*ked up already and without being able to use my hand to hit him, i used my head.

*BANG*

Both of our head jerk backward when i hit his head with mine. He release his grip on both of my hand and i fell onto the ground with my hand on my forehand while he scream in pain.

"YAH!" He shouted in pain and anger as he rub his forehead. "I'M GONNA GET YOU BACK FOR THIS!"

"Ouch..." I rubbing my head in the exact pain as i move back to the seat. "That... ouch... was for holding my hand... oww you jerkface"

By the time we got to our destination we didn't say another word. We got out of the car, people scream and shouted at us. the girls touching him lightly and gently and as for me they were kicking, punching, pull, throwing stuff at me but they were careful not to hit their precious jay. Luckily the guards were big and strong enough to cover me. everybody gather and quiet down when Jay walk into the room and all eyes laid on me when i enter a few step behind him.

to be honest i didn't really thought much people would be there, but there were thousands of them with camera, recorder and ects.  Four eye sat down in the middle of the table and look at me.

"Hi?" i said quietly bitting my lips and scratching my head before running to the seat next to four eyes. i sat there nervously as i watch Jay begin the meeting.

"Hello, nice to meet you all once again. I'm Park Jaebum." He bow and they clap. he sat back down and look at me like i had to do something first before the meeting take place.  it was a long awkward silent.

"Introduce yourself dummy" Jay whisper smiling to the audience as he lean closer to me.

"OH!" I stood up right away and feeling stupid i scratch my head and bow. "I'm Alexis Lee." i sat back down when nobody clap for me.

"Ok, lets get this meeting started." Jay said and people stood up and asked questions

"Mr. Jay, it's nice to see you again. Rumors says she's your girlfriend and will be living with you, is that correct?"

Quietly and slowly he smiled and answered. "My Girlfriend?" He look at me smiling and i knew this was his revenge because of earlier. "Oh yes, she'll be living with me." his statement shock everybody and even me. i mean i know I'll be living with him, but he didn't have to say it like that, he could've lie and say 'oh no she's living next door to me or come up with some good excuse, but his very next word made me smack him. "And yes, she IS my-G---"

*SMACK*

"What are you? CRAZY!" I stood up after smacking him from behind the head. i immediately shut up and turn to face the audience and the fans who, too did not believe what i just did.

"GET HER!" the fans scream together, but four eyes said something that stop them from their tracks.

.....And that was how i was known as the abusing J