My FIRST kiss

How I became THE

I honestly did not know that I had fallen for Four Eyes until Min’s arrival and because of her arrival I realize my own feeling. I have fallen in love for the very first time…  

“Yah? What’s so funny?” He asked taking a seat across from me.

“Nothing!” I shouted, feeling a bit stupid for laughing at the thoughts of how cute he is when I force him to clean for me.

“Sure…” He said, pouring cereal into his bowl.

“Morning!” Min entered the kitchen yawning and taking a seat right in the middle of us. “What’s for breakfast?” She asked curiously.

“Hmm… Lucky Charm or Cheerio” I answer and she looked back at me like I was joking or something, but I wasn’t.

“You guys serious?” She asked and both me and Four Eye shrugged. “Let me cook us a proper breakfast” She said and headed to the kitchen.

“THANK YOU!” Four Eyes smiled, leaning back on his chair and pushing his bowl of cereal away from him. “I haven’t eaten anything good for breakfast because some GIRL here doesn’t know how to cook.” 

“Yah!” I shouted pointing my wet spoon at him. “Just because I’m a girl doesn’t mean I have to know how to cook you crack head” he lean onto the table and smiled at me as I pointed my spoon at him.

“You have a lot to learn from my mini than… She can teach you a thing or two or even more” He said and stood up from the table leaving me there frozen at his words.

My Mini?

Oh Mo… Does he like her?

Are they dating?

I thought as I turn around to watch them flirting in the kitchen. Somehow my heart sink as I watch them having so much fun together.

“You’re doing it wrong, silly” min said pushing him away with her hip

“What? I’m copying you!” Four eyes laughed.

“Well, it’s not right”

“Are you sure?” Four eyes asked laughing as he pushed her away with his hip.

I enter the kitchen, threw my bowl into the sink and the sound of the bowl hitting the sink made them both jumped as they turn to look at me.

“Be careful, you already broke 5 bowls.” Four Eyes said walking to the sink to check on it.

“Shut up!” I smack him again and roll my eyes at him.

“What’s your Problem, woman!” He asked rubbing the back of his head.

“You okay?” Min asked running to Four Eyes side and checked on him and then she turn to look at me. “What’s wrong?”  She asked nicely

“Nothing” I quickly said and walk out of the kitchen leaving them both dumbfounded. Before I went up the stairs I heard them talk to one another.

“What’s wrong with her?” Min asked

“She’s always like that” Four eyes said. “Just ignore her. So what are you cooking for me?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min and I haven’t really talked much, and when we do there’s nothing much to talk about. But ever since she’s been here, he acts like I’m not even here anymore. He doesn’t come into my room at 5 in the morning, waking me up from my sleep or drag me into the practice room to practice my dance routine.

It’s been three morning to be exact since she’s been here and he hasn’t come into my room to drag me to practice my dance.  It’s now 4: 58 AM and I’m still waiting in my bed, hoping he’ll come and wake me up…

5:08 AM and he still haven’t come. I don’t know why I’m even up or why I’m even bother by this. I should be asleep and happy that he’s not bothering me…

I woke up, peek into the practice room and saw him with Min, dancing the same routine. OUR dance, the one he was supposed to teach me… They both were great, she dance perfectly just like him and I’m guessing it only took her a three days to learn this dance and it took me nearly weeks and I’m still not remembering most of the steps.

I couldn’t watch it any longer and slowly shut the door and went to take a morning walk. Tears stream down my eyes and I have no freaking idea why I’m so hurt.

“So what if he’s teaching her my dance” I said out loud to myself. I do this a lot, especially when I’m sad, mad or hurt. I like to talk to myself and by doing that I feel better and I’m able to brush it off without a problem.

“That stupid jerk face… GOSH he make me so damn mad!” I shouted continuing my walk. “Because of him I’m living like a bird in a cage. I can’t go anywhere, and I can’t even go to school and I might not even be able to graduate this year! I HATE HIM!” I shouted at the top of my lung as the picture of him and min dancing together re-returns my mind.

Everything was going wrong and I don’t know why I allow him to get into my life and get control of my feeling, but things got even worse when it started to rain.

“Ah... son of a !” I shouted at the sky as I stop my walk. “Great, just great” I sigh and continue to walk back, but then I stop and sat down on the bench. The view is beautiful, the rain drop touching the water and the wind was just perfect, though the rain did irate me a bit, but overall everything was beautiful as I sat there and remember what Mi Young (my best friend) once told me about love.

“You get piss off when you see the one you like with someone else… I was so angry at Junho when he was talking to another girl even though we were in a relationship.”  Min Young said wiping her tears. “But for a girl to find her true love, she has to kiss a lot of frogs and get her heart broken million of times first…”

“That’s stupid, that why fall in love at all?” I asked throwing more tissue at her.

“Babo, you don’t fall in love, your heart does. You don’t even realize it until your heart starts hurting.”

“Well, I’m truly sorry about you and Junho, but I guess it’s meant to be right?” I said giving her a quick hug. I’m not the best friend to come talk to about love, relationship and money. I at those three categories.

“When you find that person and do fall in love, you’ll know right away when you can’t hold the tears back even from the littlest things that he does with someone else.” Mi Young said wrapping her arms around me and letting out a loud cry. “BUT I CANT BELIEVE WE’RE OVER!”

“YAH…Yah… it’s okay…” I said trying to get her off of me.

“Am I in love with four eyes?” I asked myself quickly until his deafening voice scared the out of me.

“YAH ALEXIS!”

I quickly turn around to face him as he ran up to me covered in rain.

“YAH I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!” I scream at him as I stood up from my seat.

“What are you doing here in the rain?” He asked grabbing my wrist.

“What are YOU doing here?” I asked trying to get his grip off of my wrist, but he wouldn’t let go.

“Let’s go home or you’ll get sick” He shouted and dragged me away from the bench.

“Yah, I have legs I can walk on my own” I shouted, but he ignore me and dragged me.

“YAH!” I shouted and pulled my hand off of his grip. “What is wrong with you!” I shouted as I rubbed my wrist. He turned around, annoyed as he stared at me…

He looks so y in the rain!!! I’m not going to lie about that

“It’s raining and if you stay out here any longer you’ll get sick!”He said taking a deep breath.

“So?” I said

“BOTH OF US WILL GET SICK BECAUSE OF YOU IF YOU DON’T GO HOME WITH ME RIGHT NOW!” He shouted when I roll my eyes and turn my back at him.

“Because of me! I didn’t tell you to come get me!” I turn back to him and shouted back

“STOP BEING A PAIN IN THE !”

“SINCE WHEN DID I BECOME A PAIN IN YOUR PAIN?” I shouted back at him, angry, and annoyed as the picture of him and min return to my mind. “GO BACK… I’LL COME WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT” I said turning away and as I was about to walk away, I trip on my own damn flip flop.

“You okay?” He asked me when I landed on my and scream in pain “Where does it hurt?” He asked checking my leg and arms. “Does it hurt?” He then asked looking at me.

“YAH WHY WOULDN’T IT HURT? I JUST FELL DOWN BECAUSE OF YOU!” I shouted as tears stream down my eyes. The pain hurt like and I can’t explain how much it hurts but it hurts like .

“Why can’t you just be obedient and listen to me?” He said shaking his head and then one hand slip under my leg and the other behind my back and he lift me up, bridal style.

“LET ME DOWN… LET ME DOWN!” I shouted, trying to get out of his hold, but he ran as fast as he could toward the house.

“If you don’t want to fall down again, SHUT up” He shouted ignoring me as he tightens his hold on me, securing me around his hold.  A smile form on my face, but I held it back and stop moving immediately.

“If you drop me you’ll be my slave-for-life” I said and wrap my arm around his neck as he continued to run toward the house.

“One day being Miss Alexis Lee’s personal Slave is enough for me.” He said as a smile form on his face and seeing his smile made all my sadness and pain disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later….

“I told you, you’re gonna get us both sick AAHHH CHOOOO” four eyes said sneezing.

“That’s nasty… AHHH CHOOO. Ahh CHOOOO”

“Jay was really worried about you.” Min said handing me a warm glass of water. “He went crazy when he realize you weren’t sleeping in your bed”

“Who told you to go crazy?” I said blowing my nose and four eye and Min gave me a disgusting look like I’m the most disgusting woman alive.

“Your father would kill me if I let anything happen to you” He said grabbing more tissue from the tissue box that I was holding.

*AAHH CHOOO*

*COUGH*  *COUGH*

We sat side by side on the sofa looking at the fire place and soon we drifted to sleep. I woke up when I realize I was laying my head on his shoulder and his left leg was on top of both my leg.

“Idiot…. My leg…” I look at him and wanted to smack him, but when I saw how peacefully he was sleep (except for the running nose and the tissue up in his right nostril) I slowly push his leg off of mine and stare at him as he sleep

“Why you out of all the nice young fellow I met?” I said quietly as I hesitate to touch his face.

He does look better without his glasses and though he’s not the best looking man, there’s something about him that makes me fall for him.

Then as I kept staring at him I did the unthinkable…

I kiss him.

One kiss

A 3 second kiss…

Istole my first kiss and I can’t even believe that…

Why did I do that?

When I finally realize what I did my very first reaction to it was …

*SMACK*

“OWWWW! WHAT THE HELL?” Four Eyes jumped from the sudden attack.

 

…And that was how I lost my first kiss

--------------------------------------

Dear my fabulous readers,
I won’t be able to update till next week, so I’ll leave you guys with a little teaser of the next chapter, okay.

PS: I’ll post 2 chapters to make it up for you guys ;)

-------------------------------

Teaser: Next 2 Chapters

“Are you sick? You don’t have a temperature.”

“I’m not sick!”

“Then why are you so nice to me?”

“I can be nice…”

“Oh no, you can’t… What do you have up your sleeve, missy?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I like you, babo!”

“You like me?”

“Is it okay for me to love you?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I love her, so please set your hatred aside and love her like you love me.”

“Can I have this little dance?”

“I can’t dance…”

“Don’t spoil the moment”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Why are you cuff onto the bed and half ?”

“I’m stuck…”

“Do you need help?”

“OMO!”

“YAAH!”