Slave Of The Day

How I became THE

Strangly, my heart started pounding and beating like crazy and I can’t explain why, but just the way he touch me… Am I ? Is this how you feel like when you’re ? 

Anyways after ten minutes of im showing the same three steps over and over again, I was dead tired. It look so easy when he did it but when I do it I always end up messing up.

“Come on… one more time” Four eyes said shaking me as I lay on the ground, refusing to get back up.

“I’m tired. T.I.R.E.D” I said ignoring him as he shook me.

I thought it was only a one day thing, but after that day he woke me up 6:00 AM to go jogging with him. I refuse, but he got me when he said “Meat”

We both havent eatten anything beside noodle, soup, or cereal so when I heard him say the word “meat” it was like a fangirl of him hearing “Jay Park.”

“Slow DOWN!” I scream trying to catch up to him as I pant along the way.  He finally slow down and waited for me until I caught up to him.

“Geez, you’re really out of shape, my little bear….” He said and I gave him the “What-the-?” face when I heard him say “MY little BEAR”.

“What?” He asked as we both jog side my side

“Your little bear?” I asked looking at him confused. Did I bump my head in sleep or am I in a dream because why the hell would Four eyes call me his little bear?

“Yes, my little lazy, short bear who hibernate most of the day and only do something when I mention food” he laughed and I push him away from me.

“I’m not a bear!”

“You are to me.” He laughed and I stop jogging and stare at him.

“Call me a bear again.” I threathen and he laugh shaking his head like he adore my little temper tantrum

“Bear…” He said and immediately I took off my tennis shoes and threw at him. He duck and laughed as I chase after him.

Honestly, I enjoy having him around, though I do want to beat him up at times…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What do you want to eat?” Four Eyes asked taking a seat beside me after the long morning excerise.

“Meat”

“What kind of meat?”

“Hmmm…. Duck” I said smilling as I turn to face him. His facial expression changed into a “NO-WAY” face when he heard me say what I wanted to eat. “I want to eat one of your precious lovely ducks” I said pointing my finger to a bunch of white ducks from far away, enjoying their little rest.

“Why? Duck?” He asked slowly like eating duck meat was a sin.

“I haven’t ate duck meat in a very long time. I want it roast okay” I answer looking at the the delicious ducks.

“No way” I quickly answer after taking a drink from his water bottle. “I am not going to chase a duck, kill it and roast it for you for breakfast” he said looking away

“Why not?”

“Because you are not that special” He smirked at me and I wanted to hit him, but somehow I felt a little sad hearing him say that to me. But I didn’t want him to think that I’m starting to develop a crush on him so I did the unbelievable.

I smack him and push him away from me. 

“Hey!” he nearly choked when I did this.

“Jerk-face” I said crossing my arms in my chest and he smiled.

“If you want to eat it so much, I’ll make it for you…” He said and I was a stun by his statement. “Under 2 conditions” My smile faded when he said this. Damn you jerk

“What?”

“Condition 1: learn the dance move I teach you…”

“Okay…” I nodded, because I’ve always wanted to dance but never got the chance too, but now that he’s willing to teach me free of charge than hell to the yes. “Condition 2?” I asked gulping not having a good feeling about his second condition.

“I’ll cook you Duck Meat, if you catch a duck” he said pointing to the ducks from far away with a amuse smile on his face.

“How the hell am I going to catch a duck?”

“I was going to ask the same questions when you told me you wanted duck meat” he said shrugging.

“I’ll give you two hours. If you can catch it before your two hours are up I’ll cook it for your stomach, but if you can’t you’ll have to be my slave for the day.”

I smiled as evil thoughts enter my mind. “If I catch a duck, you cook it for me and you have to be my slave for the day” I said and he nodded.

“Ok.” He nodded smiling.

“Good luck buddy!” I said holding my hands out to shake his hand.

“Good luck to you too” He smiled and shook my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, catching a damn duck is not as easy as I thought it would be. Four eyes is sitting and enjoying his view as I chase a fat juicy duck around in circle.

“YOU ALMOST GOT IT!” Four Eyes shouted laughing his fat off as he watched me busting my around trying to get that one duck that I know for sure will make a delicious breakfast.

“COME HEREEE YOU UGLY DUCK!” I scream running after it.

Than thup! I fell onto the ground.

“EEWWWW!” I wipe the palm of my hand on the green grass to get the duck poop off my hands.

“LOOKING GOOD!” Four eyes shouted from a far and I roll my eyes at him.

“You wait your turn, jerk” I said to myself as I got up.

“ARE YOU DONE YET MY LITTLE SLAVE-FOR-THE-DAY?” four eyes shouted standing up.

“YOU WISH!” I shouted and walked toward him.

“You’ll never catch the duck” he said once I walked past him. “Just be a good girl and let master tell you want to do next” He giggle and I ran into the house, and when i came back and the smile on his face turn into a frown when he saw my secret weapon.

“Be good and sit down.” I smile to him as he look at me frighten.  “And let master catch breakfast and than she’ll give you your duty list” I said holding a net in my hand. “Now…COME HERE YOU STUPID DUCK!” I held the net up in the air and ran full speed toward the group of ducks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LATER

 “MMUU HA HA HA HA, never underestimate the power of Alexis Lee” I laugh evilly as he continue to clean the inside of the duck I caught.

“I can’t believe you caught a duck!” he said sighing in defeat.

The taste of victory! HE HEHE

Breakfast wasn’t as great as I imagine it to be because four eyes is a terrible cooker, but it was great to have duck meat. After breakfast, he had to clean the entire house, wash the dishes, clean my room, and than…

“Here” I dropped a handful of clothes onto the big bowl of water that he is hand washing my clothes in.

“Hey! “ I shouted not too happy that I have so many dirty clothes for him to hand wash. I sat on a chair and enjoy my lemonade drink (that he made for me) and watch him entertain me.

“Make sure everything is clean and hang it up” I said and he nodded, trying his hardest not to show his anger.

“What the hell?” he said holding my underwear up. “Are these girls or are these granny ?” He asked looking at it.

“Shut up and just wash it” I shouted and he stood up holding my .

“Damn, how do you turn your boyfriend on?” He laughed holding the against him. “They’re huge and they go up to your belly button” he laughed

“Shut up!” I push him and snatch the underwear out of his hand.  “Why are you making fun of my underwear you ugly four eye” He stop laughing and look at me.

“First of all I have a name and my name is Jay park not four eyes, I don’t even wear glasses.”

“I have a name too and mine isn’t My little bear and if you don’t wear glasses than why wear it that day?”

“It’s fashion”

“Fashion my !”

“YAH!”

“WHAT?” I scream back at him.

“Don’t you know how to be nice? I did so much for you today.” He said and I roll my eyes with a smirk

“You’re the one who started the challenge, so quit complaining and whining you little baby” I said laughing at him

“No wonder your father said you can’t find someone to date, I can see why now” He said sitting back down and honestly if fire can burst out from my mouth it would have by now.

“YAH!” I threw my underwear at his face.

“YAH!” The underwear hit his face, and falls onto the pile of other clothes. “YAH! DID YOU JUST THROW YOUR DIRTY UNDERWEAR AT ME!” he screamed standing up in anger.

“DON’T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT ME AND RELATIONSHIP YOU BIG JERK!” I kick him on the leg and ran into the house.

“What’s her problem?” he said quietly as he watched me storm into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I never dated anyone and yes I’m still a when a bunch of girls my age are not… It’s not that I’m not proud being a , but it’s because I can’t find someone who can handle me… someone who I like and can’t live without.

Appa said I’m hard to handle and it’ll take a strong and loving man to be able to love me and accept me for who I am. Sometimes I do think about changing myself, but this is who I am and I can’t change myself even if I wanted too.

“Appa?”

“Hmm?” he asked

“I want to be a lady” I said being honest for the first time. When I was a little girl, I’ve been pretty much a tomboy and show no ladylike manners, but after thinking about why I can’t get a boyfriend, maybe I do need to change my ways.

“Sweetie, don’t change yourself for the world. Be yourself because there is always someone out there who will love you for who you are.”

“Appa, will there be someone for me?”

“There’s always someone. Those ugly flaws may be ugly to people, but it will be beautiful to that person who loves and adore you.” Appa said.

“Appa… everyone’s in love including Mi Young, my very best friend and I’m the only one who can’t find someone who can love me for who I am… “I quickly said as I lay in bed still angry from what four eyes said.  “Stupid Four Eyes” I said and walked toward the window and look out and slowly a smiled form on my face as I watch him try to squeeze the water out from the clothes.

“Why do I smile this way when I look at you from behind?” I asked myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Little bear, you asleep?” Four eyes asked entering my room and smile when he saw me sleeping in bed. “Already asleep?” He asked and covered my shoulder with my blanket. “Good night, meanie” he said staring at me, than turn the lamp beside my bed room and walked out shutting the door behind him.

“Don’t you hate me?” I asked quietly as I listen to him entering his room and shutting the door. “Why are you so nice to me?”

The next morning we ate leftover ducks and we both didn’t say much. It was weird not having our morning-fight, but he was dead tired from his chores yesterday and I didn’t have the strength to fight with him today.

DING – DONG

“Go get it” We both said without looking up from our meal

“You go get it” WE both said once again and remain quiet as we look at each other

DING – DONG

“Fine, I’ll get it” He said and stood up from his seat. A smile crosses my face as I watch him in defeat.

“Oh hey…” I heard him say than

“HHHEEEYYYY! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!” someone scream in joy as she jumped and hugged him. I walked to door to look who it was and there stood a beautiful girl with long beautiful black hair still clinging herself to him.

“Whoa, you mini…” he said to her as he tried to get her grip off of him.

“OH!” She jumped when she saw me and than smiled. “HI”

“What are you doing here?” Four eyes asked ignoring my presence

“Hi?” I smiled back to her.

“I’m Min from Miss A and a good friend of Jay.” She walk away from jay and shook my hand. “So you’re the rumor girlfriend? Huh?”

“Uhmmm I guess you can say that.” I smiled.

“How did you know I was here?” Jay interrupts us.

“Your manager told me” She smiled and quickly looked at my food.

“I’m hungry, any more food?” She asked and we both walked to the kitchen leaving poor four eyes behind.

 

…And that was how I became friends with my first celebrity friend