Done?

How I became THE

Okay i smack him, and i shouldn't have... but it's better than slapping him in the face right?

Oh boy, what did i get myself into…

Well, the camera caught everything. The smacking and the evil eyes and here i am covered in blanket, hair messier than a birds nest and as pale as a ghost in the living room re-watching what happen that day.

You know what I found out after I ran my into the van with four eyes and we drove back to the hotel?

“Why did you smack me on national television?” Four eyes said panting as we caught our breath from the long run.

“Cause… You… were going to lie” I answer panting. I seriously need to work out and I promise, swear to god after today I’ll work out and exercise!

“I wasn’t!” He look at me like I was the biggest idiot. “And why in the world would I say that?”

“What? So you weren’t?” I asked shocked but more like confused.

“Why would I tell the world you’re my girlfriend?” He asked and I was speechless. Was he dissing me?

“Well i…i…”

“You what?”

“What are you going to say than?” I scream not knowing what else to say to him.

I SCREW UP BIG TIME!

“I was going to say that my girlfriend would have to be someone else with better quality and as for you, you’re like a sister to me.” HE said and my jaw dropped.

“ Really?!” I didn’t know if I should be happy that he was going to say that or if I should be upset because I’m like a sister to him? What the hell? How did I start treated him like a sister?

Anyhow back to the present. I’m in the living room, covered with blanket and rewinding what took place at the fan meeting. Of course his fans weren’t too happy and now they’re all holding torches and fork knife waiting for my presence.  

“Can you stop it?” Four eyes said snatching the remote out of my hands. “You’ve been acting like this for two days straight. Stop it already, and go back your belonging.”

“Where are we going?” I asked in a bored, tired tone. I was tired and a little sad that I’m stuck with someone who I totally hate and the world thinks we’re dating when we’re as different as Heaven and hell.

I’m Heaven, just to let you know… hehehehe

“My company found us a quiet remote house to stay for a while until everything calms down.” He said sitting across from me pulling his sock up his feet.

“Why?” I asked staring at the black television

“Because they’re worried one of my fans might find a way to enter the room, and hurt you.”

*SIGH* I sigh hitting the back of my head onto the sofa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived to a beautiful big house in the woods. I was speechless by the beautiful surrounding and all I could do was keep looking at everything.

“Thank you” Four eyes thank the driver after he carried our bags into the house and I was still outside looking at the beautiful ducks, birds, ocean view and the beautiful flowers. 

“Are you coming in to help me carry these bags upstairs or are you going to stand there till sunset?” Four eyes asked leaning against the side of the door waiting for my answer.

“It’s beautiful” I answer ignoring him.

“Of course.”

“Those ducks” I said pointing to them from afar.

“Yeah?” He asked

“They look delicious”

“YAH!” He shouted shaking his head. “Those ducks are not for dinner” He said dragging me into the house.

Two hours later I finish unpacking and finish touring the beautiful house I search for him. I normally don’t but it’s boring not being able to communicate to anybody. Our cell phone and everything was taken away from Four eye’s manager because he said fans can track us down and for our safety, no cell phone.

I miss my cell phone

“Four eyes?” I said quietly as I enter the living room, but it was empty. I ran to the kitchen, no four eyes. Outside, upstairs and everywhere he wasn’t there, until one room was left. I slowly turn the knob and sneak a peak of what was lying inside.

Four eyes was inside, dancing smoothly to no music. For the first time since I met him, I have to admit his looks might not be that great, but his dancing skills were fabulous.

“It’s not nice to stare.” He said ignoring me as he continue to dance

“PSHHH… who was staring?” I answer, kicked the door open and walked inside. “Why are you dancing without music?” I asked taking a seat on the ground.

“Sometimes it’s better to learn the dance before dancing it to the music.” He answer continued on dancing.

Moments of silence and quietness…

“What… ARE you?” I asked looking at him instead of looking at him at the mirrors. My question actually made him stop dancing and turn to face me.

“What AM i???? Human” He answer dumbfounded

“God, you’re stupid I know you’re human, idiot. What I meant was what kind of artist are you?”

“Seriously?” He asked a little flabbergasted that I have no clue who he is when he’s so damn famous.

“I’m serious” I answer rolling my eyes as he continued back to his dancing.

“Google me”

“What?”

“If you want to know who I am… Google me” He answered continue to dance.

“Yeah… like googling you helps” I said quietly feeling like a .

“Go to one of my fan site, they know me more and have more true information on me if you do google me up.”

 “YAHHH!” I turn around; eyes enlarged and pretty piss off that I once again hit him.

““Why the hell would I google you!” I said after smacking him. “When you’re right in front of me”

“You!” he said pointing at me, and then he did the unbelievable.

He pushed me on the forehead with his index finger!

“YAH!” I shouted at him

“How does that feel to be bully?” He asked and pushed me again.

“I dare you to do it again” I said angrily as I gave him the evil stare

“Oh really… what are you going to ----“ Before being able to push my forehead with his index finger again, I grab his finger and bit it as hard as I could

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course we fought day by day and not a single day that we didn’t fight about anything. I always end up kicking him, smacking him, biting him, or chasing him with something and he’s always ends up running, screaming, shouting and hiding.

But I have to admit though we always argue and fight, we both seem to enjoy each other’s presence, or is it just me?

It’s been three weeks since we’ve been here in Sunny-land (the mansion) I actually came up with the nickname and when I said it for the first time he laugh his off.

And for the three week we’ve been living together, he’s been doing all the cooking and his cooking . We’ve been eating cereal and if I’m lucky we get noodles, but last time he did noodle he nearly burn the house down. After each meal we argue about whose turn to do the dishes and most of the time we play rock-paper-scissor to see who gets to wash it.

“Your music is really loud!” I shouted entering the practice room as he lower the volume.

“My bad”

“Yeah, your bad” I said taking a seat on the ground. “What are you doing?”

“Dancing.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m bored” He answer

“Go to sleep than” I answer rolling my eyes. To be honest he’s been in this damn room and dancing for hours that I feel like he’s going to die from dancing-disease soon.

“I’m not a bear like you” He answered laughing at his own statement.

“What?” I asked

“You know… I can’t hibernate like you do” he laughed and I threw my slipper at him, but miss.

“Gotta give you credits for being able to duck my attacks” I said smiling.

“I learn from the best” he answered taking a seat beside me. “I am tired.”

“Why are you dancing so much? You know you can die from dancing-disease.” I said looking at him as he lay on the ground with his hands behind his head and his eyes close shut.

“Dancing-disease?” He chuckle. “You come up with the weirdest .”

“Shut up” I smack him but he roll over before my hands hit him.

“Come on” He stood up and offered to help me stand up.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m going to teach you how to dance.” He said pulling me up from the ground

“I CANT DANCE!” I shouted

“Show me what you got”

“I can’t…” I said a little nervous and scared.

“Everybody can dance. You just have to start somewhere.”

“I seriously can’t dance.” I said backing away until his next words changed my mind.

“Are you scared?” he said turning away

“YAH! I’m not scared!” I shouted and turn him back to face me. “Fine, I’ll do it but you can’t laugh” He nodded and sat down on the ground.

“Show me what you got” He said

Scratching my head, I slowly move my hips……

“Done” I said looking at him who looked lost.

“Done?” he asked confused. “What did you do?” He asked not even sure I did

“YAH IM DONE! I DID IT! OKAY IF YOU DIDN’T SEE THAN ITS YOUR FAULT!” I shouted and he laughed.

“Moving your hip side to side is not dancing” He laugh as he stood up. “I expected a lot more from you but I guess…”

“YAH!” lifting my hand up to slap him in the face, he grab hold of my wrist, turn me around and in a second I was standing in front of him and he was standing so close behind me.

“Move your hip along with your chest so it’ll look smoother. Don’t just move your hip alone.” He said one hand holding my wrist while the hold holding my hips, teaching me to move it gently side to side.

I felt like the world had stop spinning and my heart stop beating as he begin to teach me.

 

And that’s how I started falling for him