Intimate Moments.

Idol Love

 

Told you I would update again later eh? Well, not much to say, except that another couple will become a fact in this chapter. Keke~
Hope you enjoy!

 

 


 

Chapter 13. Intimate Moments.

The man fell to the ground and Jiyong was getting ready to lay more punches on him but he was stopped by Taeyang and Seunghyun who held him.

‘’Ji stop right now! Calm down! Let the security throw his out.’’ Taeyang said trying to calm the furious leader down. Out of the corner of his eye, he thought he saw a flash, but not a flash from the clublights. He decided it was nothing before turning his attention to Jiyong again.

‘’He’s right, stop before the guy recognizes you and exposes you.’’ Seunghyun told him. He had never seen his friend so angry before, he probably had a good reason for punching the guy in the face, but still, if he is exposed, there would be hell to pay.

Jiyong, still angry beyond his wits, turned his head towards his hyung and practically shouted at him. ‘’How would you feel if a guy s your girlfriend and then calls her a ?!’’ He looked in disgust at the guy lying on the ground. Pulling himself out of the grips of Taeyang and Seunghyun, he walked away trying to cool off.

 


 


Taeyeon was being comforted by the girls and saw Jiyong walking away, clearly still pissed off. Worried about him, she was starting to walk towards him when Tiffany grabbed her arm. ‘’Let him cool off for a while Taeyeon-ah. He needs to clear his head for a while.’’

Taeyeon nodded and let the girls lead her towards their table to sit down and let everything sink in. They saw the man being led outside by the security after Seunghyun and Taeyang explained the situation to the men.

After everyone minus Jiyong was seated again, Sooyoung found it kind of awesome that Jiyong stood up for his woman like that. Not a lot of men have the balls for that.

‘’You know, it was kind of romantic of Jiyong in a weird way.’’ Sooyoung said looking to everyone else.  ‘’I mean, not a lot of men stand up for their woman like that right?’’ She added sheepishly.

‘’Are you alright Taeng?’’ Hyoyeon asked the girl sitting next to her. She knew Taeyeon was ok, she was a tough one, but still, she wanted to make sure.

Taeyeon smiled and nodded. ‘’I’m alright, just a little shook up that’s all.’’ She was scared at the moment that it happened for sure, but now that she knew the man was out of the club, she felt a lot safer.

‘’Oppa, you’re back!’’ Tiffany exclaimed as Jiyong sat down at the table again.

He nodded. ‘’Yeah, I had to cool down for a while, I’m sorry for reacting like that. I’m just sensitive to things like that.’’ He said and bowed his head apologetically.

‘’Are you kidding us right now? It was awesome hyung! You showed that guy who’s boss!’’ Seungri said will putting his fist up.

Ignoring Seungri, Daesung looked at Jiyong and put a hand on the leaders s shoulder. ‘’I think we all would’ve reacted the same way. Don’t worry about it.’’ He said while the rest nodded their heads.

‘’Thanks guys, I hope this won’t ruin the evening.’’ He said still feeling guilty. Not about the fact that he punched the guy, but for the fact that mood was gloomy now.

‘’It won’t oppa, trust us.’’ Hyoyeon said to him before giving him a smile.

Jiyong smiled and turned his attention towards Taeyeon looking at her worried. ‘’Are you alright? Did he hurt you anywhere?’’

‘’I’m fine, thank god he didn’t grab me that hard. I’ll be fine Ji. Thank you for standing up for me and protecting me.’’ She smiled at her man, thinking how sweet it was of him to be worried about her.

He scoffed; ‘’You don’t have to thank me for that.’’ He crossed his arms. ‘’That guy should thank Youngbae and hyung for holding me back. Tch.’’ He clicked his tongue before standing up and motioning for Hyoyeon to scoot over so that he could sit next to his girl.

‘’How about we order another round of drinks?’’ Yuri said.

‘’Sounds like a good idea to me!’’ Sooyoung said and waved the waiter over.

After ordering another round of drinks, Jiyong grabbed Taeyeon’s hand that was resting next to her leg. Intertwining their fingers he looked at her and smiled before asking, ‘’Do you have a schedule tomorrow?’’

She looked at him knowing where he was going with this question. ‘’No, aside from a meeting with at the company in the late afternoon we have nothing.’’ She replied to him.

‘’Do you want to sleep at my place tonight? I mean, we don’t have to do anything you know..’’ He trailed of not wanting to give her the wrong idea.

She giggled, ‘’You’re so cute when you’re rambling Ji. I’ll come with you tonight.’’ She smiled at him, giving him a squeeze with her intertwined hand.

He gave her his famous smile before scooting over a little more to her side and turning his attention towards the conversation of the rest of the people at the table.

‘’Guys, I think I’m going to head to the dorm already, I’m not feeling so well.’’ Tiffany said standing up.

‘’Do you want us to come with you?’’ Yuri said already standing up to go with her.

Tiffany waved her hands in front of her. ‘’No no! I’ll go alone, you guys just enjoy the rest of your evening. Annyeong!’’ She bowed as everyone said their goodbyes to her .

‘’Yah hyung, drive her home.’’ Jiyong whispered to Seunghyun. ‘’You know how the streets are here at night and I doubt she’s driving. Plus, it’s a good opportunity for you two to talk.’’ He said raising an eyebrow at the hyung.

‘’Oh right! Yeah, I’ll drive her home!’’ Seunghyun said, feeling dense that he didn’t come up with that sooner. He was such an amateur when it comes to girls. Without saying anything, he quickly got up and went to catch up with Tiffany.

Jiyong rolled his eyes at his hyung. He could be so ignorant sometimes.

‘’Where is hyung going?’’ Taeyang asked looking at the empty seat at the table.

‘’He’s driving Tiffany home since she’s not feeling well and didn’t have a ride.’’ Jiyong shrugged nonchalantly.

‘’Oh, he’s such a gentleman.’’ Sooyoung said with a dreamy sigh.

Jiyong scoffed while biting his lip, ‘’Yeah. He really is.’’ If only they knew what an amateur he is.

 


 

 

‘’Tiffany wait!’’ Seunghyun called out as he almost caught up with her.

Tiffany turned around and was surprised to see Seunghyun walking up to her. ‘’Oppa? What are you doing here?’’

‘’I’m driving you home. There’s no way I’m letting you go home alone, the streets are no joke at this hour.’’ He explained, motioning her over to the parking garage where his car was parked.

She silently followed him, not sure what to say to him. Spotting the car in the garage they got in and drove away, feeling a bit awkward. The car ride took only about ten minutes, but to Tiffany it felt like an eternity. They only made small talk because neither of them had the guts to move on to the real topic.

The car stopped in front of the dorm and Tiffany decided to be the first one to begin. ‘’it’s now or never.’’  She took a deep sigh before asking with all of the courage that she had; ‘’Oppa, why haven’t you kissed me yet?’’

‘’Guys, we’re going to go now.’’ Jiyong said as he and Taeyeon stood up, preparing to leave. ‘’I’m staying at my place tonight Taeyeon alright?’’

‘’Alright man, don’t forget we also have to meet with the boss tomorrow ok?’’  Taeyang said.

‘’I won’t. You guys have a good evening!’’ Jiyong said before going to get the car.

‘’Have fun Taengoo!’’ Sooyoung said in a teasing way causing all of the girls to giggle. ‘’See you tomorrow!’’

She smiled at the girls. ‘’See you tomorrow, have a nice evening everyone!’’ She said with a little wave before walking off.


‘’W-why haven’t I kissed you yet?’’ Seunghyun said dumbfounded and at a loss of words. This girl was getting straight to the point.

She nodded shyly. ‘’I mean, we have been going out on dates for a while now, and well, I really like you, and I want to know where we stand.’’ She finished quietly.

Seunghyun sighed. ‘’To tell you the truth, I’m not that experienced when it comes to girls. I get really nervous when I’m around a girl that I really like. Trust me, I’ve been wanting to kiss you for a long time now, but I wanted to make our first kiss special.’’ He told her honestly.

Tiffany felt incredibly touched by the words of the sweet man in front of her. She touched his hand; ‘’This feels pretty special to me.’’ She said, hoping he got the hint.

Seunghyun gazed at her softly. This girl was incredible. Touching her cheek with his hand and wrapping his arm around her waist, he slowly inched towards her. Closing his eyes, he softly pressed his lips against hers.

Tiffany responded by closing her eyes and resting her hands on his shoulders. He was such an amazing kisser. The way he gently held her and the slow movement of his soft lips on hers was a feeling she could definitely get used to.

Ending the kiss, the two looked lovingly at each other and smiled, knowing that from this point on, they were together.

 


 

‘’Ah, this feels so nice.’’ Jiyong said as he held Taeyeon in his arms after making love to her.

‘’It sure does.’’ She sighed contently enjoying the close contact with him. They just layed there in a comfortable silence, just enjoying being together after a long time of being apart from each other.

‘’By the way, what did you say to Seunghyun oppa before he left to bring Tiffany home?’’ Taeyeon asked curiously.

‘’I told him to drive her home and talk to her about the two of them. It was the perfect opportunity for them to quietly talk things through.’’ He said kissing her neck and snuggling close to her. ‘’The guy has been driving me crazy while we were on tour.’’

‘’Driving you crazy?’’ She asked to keep him from stopping right there.

‘’He was constantly asking if I heard anything about Tiffany dating someone from you whenever we were on the phone with each other. He was so worried, he must really like her. And since he’s not that experienced when it comes to dating, I can see why he was so worried, but it still drove me crazy.’’ He finished.

Taeyeon nodded in understanding. ‘’Tiffany has been the same to me. She couldn’t believe that he hadn’t kissed her yet, even after the  secret dates they had.’’

Changing the subject slightly when Taeyeon said ‘secret dates’ he said ‘’You know, I’ll be happy when we don’t have to hide anymore. That we can just do whatever we want, wherever we want.’’ Jiyong told her feeling sad. ‘’I want to be able to take you to a nice restaurant, or go to the market with you, just like a normal couple would.’’ He sighed. ‘’We probably can’t go public until our idol lives are over.’’

Taeyeon listened intently at Jiyong. He was saying the exact same things that she thought all the time.  She also wanted to be able to do all those things with him, but chances were, that if the public found out that they had been dating secretly, their careers were over and possibly for their other members as well.

‘’And what if we do mess up and get caught? What would happen to us? To Bigbang and So Nyuh Shi Dae?’’ He continued.

‘’We’ll get through it Ji. I think that if our members would be against our relationship that we would be in much bigger problems if that were to happen. They will stand on our side I know it.’’ She said, comforting him. ‘’We’ll just have to be careful and hope that no one will accidentally tell anyone else. But we’re also human, and humans make mistakes.’’ She said turning around in his embrace so that her head was on his chest.

‘’You’re right.’’ He said, kissing the top of her head.

‘’I’m always right.’’ She said playfully, earning herself a tickling spree from Jiyong.

‘’JI! Stop it!’’ She said while catching her breath as she was laughing uncontrollably.

Jiyong laughed at the girl as she slapped his chest softly. His gaze turned gentle as he was her hair softly. ‘’I love you Taeng.’’ He said smiling softly.

She smiled and kissed him. ‘’I love you too Ji.’’ She said before Jiyong caught her lips again with his own.

 


 

And that’s it for Chapter 13! A lot of mush in this chapter, which I really don’t mind hehe. But! This story is a romance/drama so, the drama will come again. What do you think about the new couple? What were your thoughts about this chapter? Please let me know! Well, until next time!