Goodbye for Now

Idol Love

 

Here is chapter 2 of ''Idol Love''! 
I want to thank the people that subscribed and commented so far! It makes me really happy! :)
Also, if any of you know someone that can make banners..please let me know! 
Well, on with the story!



 

Chapter 2. Goodbye for now.

 

‘’Are you nervous for your comeback?’’ asked Taeyeon as they laid in the grass watching the stars.

‘’Well yeah, a little.’’ Jiyong admitted. ‘’I mean, we’ve done the Bigshows already, and Daesung and I have been on healing camp, but I don’t know, this will be our official comeback after the scandals and I can’t help but to be a little anxious.’’ Jiyong continued  while looking at the stars.

Taeyeon just looked at him as he gazed at the stars. She was also worried for him. Anti-fans are hard to deal with. They can literally make you or break you. She just hoped they would leave Jiyong and Daesung alone. They’ve been through enough as it is. She was also close with Daesung, and had seen how pained he was after the accident.

‘’You’ll be allright. You have tons of loyal V.I.P’s who will defend your honor.’’ She said, hoping it would cheer him up. ‘’Besides, you have me.’’ She added playfully.

He took his eyes from the stars and pointed them at hers. ‘’You are the only thing I need by my side.’’ He said while grinning.

‘’Aish, so cheesy!’’ Taeyeon said as she shuddered and slapped him lightly on the stomach.

He laughed and drew her closer to him. His gaze became more serious as he lightly her hair.

‘’We will both be busy the coming weeks. I hope we can squeeze a little time in for each other.’’ He sighed. As much as he was looking forward to performing again, he couldn’t help but feel sad that they won’t be able to spend time together as much. Not that they had much time now, but more than the following weeks will allow.

‘’I hope so too.’’ She said quietly while resting her head on his chest. She would miss these few hours they got to spend together. Sure, they will see each other for a brief moment at MBC’s Music Core, but they will have to pretend that they’re only fellow idol colleagues. She is also preparing for a subunit comeback with Tiffany and Seohyun. And after those promotions are over, she will be flying to Japan to promote SNSD’s new single. So there won’t be much time to spend with Jiyong.
 
Suddenly, Taeyeon’s phone rang. Startled, she grabbed her phone out her purse and answered it.

‘’Hello?’’ said Taeyeon.
‘’Yah Taeyeon-ah, are you still coming to the café or not?! We’ve been waiting for you for an hour already!’’ Screamed the voice on the other side.
‘’Omo! I’m sorry! I’ll be there in thirty minutes!’’ Taeyeon said in a hurry and hung up the phone.

‘’What was that about?’’ Asked Jiyong, who had been listening with curiosity.

‘’That was Sooyoung. I promised that I’d meet the girls at the café near our dorm for some drinks.’’ She said looking sorry towards Jiyong.

Jiyong smiled. He didn’t mind. After all, he should be going back to the dorm to get some sleep for the big comeback tomorrow. ‘’It’s fine really, I should probably head back to the dorm anyways. Big comeback tomorrow and all.’’ He stood up and wiped the grass off his clothes and offered a hand to help Taeyeon back up her feet.  She took a hold of his hand, but didn’t let go. She looked into his handsome eyes. ‘’You’ll do great tomorrow, I know you will. She said in a comforting tone.

Jiyong looked at her tenderly. He slipped his hand out of hers and put both his hands on each side of her face. He took a step closer so that the only thing parting them were their clothes. He slowly inched his face closer to hers, and kissed her softly. Taeyeon wrapped her arms around his waist as she fully surrendered to the kiss. The kiss was long and slow as Taeyeon preferred. He was such a good kisser. Each time he kissed her like that she could feel her legs turning into jelly.

Who knew that the leader of BigBang had this side to him? She sure didn’t know. Before she met him she thought he was a playboy. Not a sweet, caring guy that was shy at first meet. She was happy to be able to call him hers.

As they slowly parted from their kiss, Jiyong reached behind his neck to take his necklace of. It was his silver hope, faith and love necklace that he always wore. He put it on Taeyeon’s neck. She looked at the necklace that was now hanging around her neck. Touching it lightly, she looked at Jiyong with an questioning gaze.  Seeing her gaze, Jiyong started to explain.

‘’Since we won’t be seeing each other as much as we want for a while, I want you to have my necklace. So when you get lonely, you can just look at it, and in a way, I’ll be there with you.’’ He said quietly.  

Taeyeon was touched beyond belief. She got tears in her eyes because of this incredibly sweet gesture. She knew how much this necklace meant to him. So for him to give it to her, made her fall even deeper in love with him.

‘Oh Ji, I don’t know what to say, I-I love it.’’ She stammered feeling shy. He smiled softly as he hugged her again.

 After they broke the hug, they started to slowly make their way towards their cars, hands intertwined. Jiyong made sure to put a cap on before they were out of the park. Even though this place was considered the middle of nowhere, he didn’t want to take the risk. Paparazzi could always be lurking somewhere.

As they approached the cars they bad each other goodbye.

‘’Have fun with the girls tonight, I’ll text you tomorrow after the recordings are over.’’ He said holding her close.

‘’I will. I’ll be cheering you on in front of the TV tomorrow. Jiyong hwaiting!’’ She said really adorably with a cute smile on her face. ‘’ Make sure you eat and drink well ok?’’ She added concerned.

‘’I will ahjumma! Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. I promise.’’ Jiyong assured her while grinning.  ‘’I’ll miss you.’’ He said and hugged her. 

‘’I’ll miss you too Ji’’ She said sadly as she hugged him back. She will miss him so much. As they broke the hug, they gave each other a long kiss goodbye. Taeyeon caressed his cheek and gave him a smile before getting into her car.

Jiyong was waiting for her to drive away safely, before getting on his way aswell. Before she drove away she made the hwaiting gesture, and waved goodbye before driving off.  He smiled brightly while he watched as her car went out of sight and went to his own car. He got in and drove off. He is going to miss her so much. If only he could go public with her. Then there would be more freedom in their relationship and they could spend more time together. He had been thinking of telling the other BigBang members about his relationship with Taeyeon. He would love to see their faces go into shock mode when he tells them that he is dating the pretty SNSD leader. He grinned to himself. Soon, he will tell them.
 



 

Taeyeon drove towards the café near their dorm. She was sad that she wouldn’t be able to see her man as often for the coming weeks, maybe months. Who knows? Well, she knew what she was getting into when starting a secret relationship with Jiyong. She knew that a lot of idols dated secretly. At first, she thought it was stupid to date secretly. Why date, when you can’t be seen in public together? But then, she fell in love, and understood why. She had a lot of doubts at first though. Millions of thoughts crossed her mind. For example; ‘’What if we get caught?’’ That was definitely the biggest one. But she just couldn’t deny her heart that was screaming out for him.

She arrived at the café and parked her car. While getting the keys out of the contact, she looked at the necklace dangling of her neck. She gently caressed it with her thumb and index finger and smiled. It was such a sweet gesture. He wore it all the time. Through the happy moments, but also through his darkest moments. A lot of idols wore a necklace like this, so she is not too worried about the paparazzi finding out who that necklace belongs to. Giving it one last look, she let go of the necklace and went out of her car and into the café to spend some quality time with the girls.

 



So, that was chapter two!
It’s finally getting started.
Jiyong is going into his ‘’ALIVE’’ promotions, while Taeyeon is preparing for her comeback with TaeTiSeo as well as preparing for SNSD’s Japanse single.  Busy times for our couple. But hey, they will sneak around to see each other. I just hope they won’t get caught by one of their respective members..or maybe, the paparazzi? Who knows?

Comments are very much appreciated! I would love to hear what you think! And if there is something you would like to see in this story, feel free to ask if I can put it in the story!
J