Fany finds out

Idol Love

 

 

Hello my fellow Gtae shippers!
I’m back with another chapter!
I want to thank everyone who commented and subscribed to this story!
It’s a real motivater for me!



 

 

Chapter 3. Fany finds out.

‘’Ah, finally some peace and quiet.’’ Jiyong said as he sat down on a chair in the dressing room.  He was at MBC for  a recording for Music Core. The other members went to get lunch, but he wasn’t hungry, so he decided to stay behind and catch up on his sleep a little. Covering his eyes with his beanie he began his nap.

The door to the dressing room opened softly en Taeyeon peeked in and smiled when she saw Jiyong sitting in a chair with his beanie covering his eyes.  She saw that the members of BigBang minus Jiyong went to the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat. So she figured he would be here. They managed to get a few short meetings in between the busy schedules, but unfortunately they were really short due to the fact that the meetings were late at night, and the schedules began very early in the morning.

‘’He looks tired, shall I let him sleep, or give him the scare of his life?’’  Taeyeon thought, but a grin formed on her face as she obviously decided to scare him. ‘’This will be fun.’’  She grinned widely.

She quietly walked behind the chair, careful too not wake him up. She knew he wasn’t fully asleep yet. Raising her arms she dropped them on his shoulder really fast and yelled: ‘’BOO!’’

Jiyong bolted out his chair in a flash, fumbling with his beanie and failing miserably as he caught his breath. Finally getting the damn thing off his eyes, he looked at the girl that was now giggling uncontrollably.

‘’The look on your face is priceless.’’ Taeyeon said while giggling. He looked like a dear caught in the headlights. A very cute dear that is.

He pouted, ‘’You really think it’s funny to scare your boyfriend like that? I almost had a heart attack!’’ He said breathlessly.

‘’Oh, don’t be such a baby Jiyong-ah.’’ She said while walking towards him too give him a hug. She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head between his shoulder and neck.  ‘’How are you doing?’’ She said while getting retreating her head and looking at him before she pecked his lips.’’

‘’Well, I was tired before SNSD’s dorky leader decided to scare the living daylights out of me.’’ He replied playfully while wrapping his arms around her. ‘’shouldn’t you be MC-ing right now?’’ He asked.

‘’We have a break right now, so I wanted to sneak a peek at you.’’ She replied. ‘’I have to go back soon though.’’

Jiyong wrapped his arms around her before laying butterfly kisses on her neck. ‘’Already? Just stay a little longer.’’ He replied in between the kisses.

As much as she wanted to stay right there with him, she really couldn’t. Recordings were always strict and the chance that the staff and the rest of the BigBang members were coming back  was getting bigger. ‘’No, I really can’t Ji.’’ She said while pulling him back. She gave him a peck on the cheek and made her way towards the door.

Jiyong walked towards her as he hugged her from behind and pouted. ‘’What? Not even a kiss goodbye?’’

‘’I already gave you a kiss.’’ She said quietly. She loved it when he was affectionate, it made her feel loved and wanted.

‘’But not a goodbye kiss.’’ He said as he spun her  around and caught her lips with his.



 

 



‘’Seohyun-ah, have you seen Taeyeon? She should have been back from the restroom by now! We have to start again in ten minutes!’’ Tiffany said stressed out. Being a MC was a lot of fun, but sometimes it was very stressful, and it made her head spin.

‘’I haven’t seen her yet unni. Maybe she ran into someone?’’ Seohyun suggested.
Tiffany sighed. ‘’Let’s look for her then before the director blows up like a tomato.  She probably lost track of time if she did ran into someone.’’

Tiffany and Seohyun went to the restroom first, but there was no sign of Taeyeon. Neither in the hallways bye the dressing rooms. They started to grow worried as this was nothing like Taeyeon.

‘’Seohyun-ah, you check that side of the dressing rooms and I’ll take these.’’ She said while pointing at the row of dressing rooms behind her.

‘’Do you really think Taeyeon went in one of the dressing rooms? I mean, why would she do that?’’ Seohyun said, not really wanting to invade the privacy of the idols.

‘’I don’t know why, but where else would she be? She probably went to congratulate a group on their new single or album.’’ Tiffany said not even buying it herself. Taeyeon was, as far as she knew, not really close to any of the idols here today to just go into an dressing room like that. But, where else could the girl be? It couldn’t hurt too look. Aish, this girl was so unpredictable sometimes.

‘’Allright unni.’’ Seohyun said giving in to her unni.

Tiffany went to the first dressing room of the long row. She read the name of the room. ‘’BigBang’’. ‘’Ok, here goes nothing.’’ Tiffany mumbled and knocked on the door. When she didn’t get a response, she slowly opened the door and her eyes nearly popped out of her socket. There was Taeyeon, locked in a passionate kiss with BigBang’s leader G-dragon.  She just stood there in shock as they broke apart from each other. Regaining her voice she crossed her arms and said;

‘You’ve got a lot to explain Taeyeon-ah .’’ Tiffany said with her arms crossed. She knew it. She already had a feeling that she was dating someone. But G-dragon. No, she didn’t see that one coming.

The couple broke from their hug alarmed at the voice. They turned around and saw Tiffany standing there with her arms crossed. Only one thought crossed Taeyeon’s mind.‘’ We just got caught.’’

 


 



And that was chapter 3!
I know that they got caught quickly, but come on, It’s Fany! ;D I just hope that if she helps to keep the relationship a secret she won’t accidentally slip up. Or, maybe this is the perfect time for our couple to tell the rest of their respective members the truth? Who knows what will happen.  Oh, and maybe, when the story is more developed, I can throw another Soshibang couple in the mix! ;D

Please leave a comment to let me know what you thought! I really appreciate it!