chapter 46: it doesn't just stop right there.

i'll never let you cry again.

 

Jiyeon POV

I quickly ran into the kitchen.

Luckily the cupcakes were still intact, but most of the plates and cups we used to serve customers were on the floor, in pieces.

I could replace them all easily, but the problem was the time it would take before the café could be reopened and why would anyone do this to the café?

That’s when I spotted a piece of paper on a table.

I picked it up and read it out loud.

“This is your punishment for what you did to me today. Your beloved sister, Hara.”

I threw the paper back onto the table.

She really was out to get me…

“Jiyeon ah, I’m really sorry…If it was not for me…”Lee Joon said when I cut him off.

“No, it’s not your fault. We’ll fix this mess up in no time…”I replied and asked all the waiters to come in.

2 of them were to sweep up all the broken pieces, while 1 of them went to call a replacement for the door and Lee Joon and I rearranged the tables.

There was still a crowd outside and I decided to give away the cupcakes we have left and apologized for the inconvenience.

Soon, the crowd dispersed and we got back to fixing up the place.

By the end of the day, everything was back to its place and Lee Joon and I just got back from buying new plates and cups and all the waiters went home.

We took until 1 am to finish arranging everything back into their normal places and finally the café was back to normal.

“Ya, let’s go…” Lee Joon said.

I locked up the place and we left.

[The next day]

Jiyeon POV

I was changed and about to grab my stuff when my phone rang.

“Hello?” I said.

“Jiyeon ah! Oh my god, your door is filled with paint…” Lee Joon replied.

I immediately opened the door to see Lee Joon standing outside, pointing to my door.

It was covered in red paint which looked like blood and there was a note stuck on the top of the door.

I couldn’t reach it so Lee Joon helped me get it down and we read it together.

“Good morning! Heard that red is your ‘favorite’color…your beloved sister, Hara.” It read.

The surprises just keep coming don’t they.

I have never once seen a culprit so eager to let the victim know who he or she was.

I went into the apartment; got some old rags and a pail of water and Lee Joon and I started scrubbing the paint off.

By the time we were finished, we were nearly going to be late for school so we quickly hopped onto Lee Joon’s bicycle and left.

We reached the school hurriedly to find out that it was a special day that day and we did not have to reach school until one hour later.

“Oh my god, I’m dead beat.” I said and sat down on the floor.

“Ya! It’s dirty…Oh, and you still have paint on your face…” Lee Joon said and pulled me towards the water cooler.

Lee Joon was helping wash off the paint on my face with ice cold water from the water cooler and I really wanted to strangle him.

“Ya! It’s freezing cold…” I said and flinched away from him.

He pulled me towards me, rubbing the side of my face and said, “Would you rather go to the boy’s toilet or I follow you to the girl’s toilet?”

I laughed, but at that moment, all of a sudden we were both soaked.

We turned around abruptly.

 

 

as u readers wished, hara is as nasty as ever><