chapter 70: i came back...because of you.

i'll never let you cry again.

 

READERS! this is an edited, extended new version of the ending!!!!

>< sorry, but i just realized i forgot some key points, so here is the finalized ending!!!

 



 

Jiyeon POV

I was at Incheon Airport with Jonghyun.

We had met in the states and he decided to come back to visit.

I wonder how happy and surprised Jisoo would be!

I felt more comfortable around him now, since he, like Seungho has already found his other half.

There she was right next to him, and they were as loving as Jisoo and Seungho are.

“Jiyeon ah, aren’t you going to come with me to see Jisoo?” Jonghyun asked when I was walking away from them.

“Don’t tell her yet…I have something to do today, I’ll go see her tomorrow, I want to surprise her so don’t let her know okay?” I replied and left.

Jonghyun POV

Don’t tell Jisoo?

Why not?

What important thing must she do first?

I was confused, but I decided to just listen to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon POV

Since I wanted to surprise Jisoo, I couldn’t go back to our apartment so I decided to go visit our old school.

I had a small amount of luggage with me since the rest of my stuff will arrive tomorrow, so it wasn’t a big problem.

The school was closed, obviously since it was a Saturday, but I knew the secret back way to get to the private piano room.

It was the same as before, nothing changed…but the piano looked as if it had been used recently.

The only ones who knew about this room were Lee Joon and I…

Was he here recently?

I had a short nap and by the time I woke up, it was 9pm in the night.

The café should be closing soon…

I got my bag and left the room which held so many of my most precious memories.

After 30 minutes, I reached the café and hid myself as I peeked inside.

The ‘closed’ sign was already on the door and there was no one else in the café except for Lee Joon.

He was behind the counter, wiping the cups with a cloth, looking as handsome as usual.

But, for the whole time I was peeking at him, he never smiled once.

He had a glum expression on his face, and it hurt me to see him like that.

I pushed open the door lightly and went in.

Lee Joon POV

“Sorry, we’re clos…” I was about to say when I heard the café door make noise.

My eyes nearly popped out of my sockets as it was Jiyeon standing right before my eyes!

I wiped my eyes repeatedly, seeing if this was all a dream, but it was not, she was really there!

“Jiye..on?” I stuttered.

“I’m back.” She replied.

“Sit down, I’ll get you something warm to drink.” I said and went to make a cup of hot chocolate for her.

She walked over to a booth and sat down.

Jiyeon POV

I stared at Lee Joon’s serious face as he made the cup of hot chocolate for me.

He looks really attractive when he is concentrating hard on something…

At that moment, he walked out of the counter and sat down opposite me.

It was in a hot pink cup with small heart macaroon on top of it.

I took a sip of the hot chocolate and it was delicious!

“Ya! This is delicious, even better than any hot chocolate I have every made.” I said.

“Ha, it’s the only thing I’m good at…Anyways. Why are you back? Is this for a holiday…or?” he asked.

“I’m back for good. I’ve finished my course…so I’m back.” I said.

“Well…I actually came back…mostly because of one person.” I continued.

Lee Joon POV

A person?

“Jisoo?” I asked.

“She has Seungho, I’m not worried about her…” she replied.

Then who?

I racked my brains but couldn’t find an answer.

She just smiled and continued to drink her hot chocolate.

She looked…so pretty…but she was probably Hyunjoong’s right now right?

She probably just came here to see how her café was doing…

“Lee Joon. Do you want to know who the person is whom I have come back for?” she said suddenly as she put down her hot chocolate.

“Yeah.” I replied.

“Well…there’s this person who likes to take secret photos of me…and whom I thought I had no special feelings for…but actually, I had feelings for him since long ago but I just didn’t know.” She said.

Secret photos…?

Who?

Wait…Was she talking about me?

My eyes widened as I didn’t know how to reply.

She held onto my hand lightly and said, “Lee Joon. I’m sorry, for never knowing how you feel, but I know how I feel now, and I hope your feelings haven’t changed?”

“My feelings for you…would never change.” I replied and held onto her hand tightly.

As I looked into her eyes, all of a sudden I saw Yeon again.

That’s when I realized that Jiyeon still didn’t know who I was.

“Jiyeon ah.” I said.

“Hmm?” she said.

“Find this familiar?” I said and took out the couple puzzle keychain from my pocket and put it on the table.

I looked as opened wide and she looked at me.

“Wha…” she said and took hers out of her bag and connected it with mine.

“But…you’re Changsun oppa?” she said excitedly and got up from her seat.

“Yeah…I just found out rec…” I was about to say when she rushed towards me and threw her arms around my neck.

“Oppa~” she said and she started sobbing.

“Jiyeon ah, are you okay?” I said worriedly and looked at her tear stricken face.

“It’s just…I have been waiting for you for so long…I had already given up.” She said in between tears.

“I’m sorry Jiyeon ah, I should have told you earlier.” I apologized.

“No. I’m just grateful that you still remember me…just like how I never forgot you.” She said.

“I’ll never forget you, not even in a million years.” I replied and gave her a peck on her forehead.

Narrator POV

At Jisoo’s apartment, Seungho, Jisoo, Jonghyun and his girlfriend were having dinner.

Everyone was chatting happily as they had the person they have been waiting their whole life for is right by their side.

Meanwhile back in the café, the air held a tinge of love as there were two people holding hands walking in the night sky, without saying anything, but just grateful to be able to find the love that was lost between them, and even though it took a long time and many hardships to get to today, they have finally found the spot where they are supposed to be, with the other person by their side.

 

 

 

readers, was the ending okay?

i hope it lived up to your expectations!

it is much longer then normal chapters, so i hope that's okay><

i was planning to take a photo of myself showing a heart shape sign for my readers,

but my webcam is spoiled :( 

i want to thank all my readers for supporting me all this while:D

i'll start posting chaps on my new fic soon so be sure to check it out!:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/70340/accidental-love-byunghee-jiyeon-jooyeon-leejoon-nana-soyeon-yangseungho

LASTLY, I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR LOVING THIS FIC:D