chapter 69: I'm going back...but it's a secret.

i'll never let you cry again.

 

[2 years later]

Jiyeon POV

I had finished my design course in the States and I was skyping with Jisoo.

She was looking as wonderful as ever, and Seungho was right next to her.

Looking at the couple rings, which were now engagement rings on their fingers, I smiled.

Seungho had his arm around Jisoo’s shoulder and Jisoo was smiling like a fool into the webcam.

“Jiyeon ah~ I miss you to death, I’m bored with Seungho oppa now, when are you coming back?” Jisoo said and got a slight hit on the head from Seungho.

“Hahaha, Well Jisoo ah, I just finished my course and graduated already.” I said.

“What?! So fast?! Everything is so different from there and here! I still have one year to go…” Jisoo said, putting on a sad face.

“So, are you coming back?” Seungho asked.

“Well…it depends on Hyunjoong oppa’s treatment…but I’ll be back soon!” I replied.

“Really?! Oh my god, Jiyeon come back quickly! I have like 100000 things to tell you~ I love you Jiyeon ah, more than Seungho oppa~!” she said and Seungho said, “Ya!”

“Hahaha, okay you lovebirds, I have to go, talk to you soon!” I said and went offline.

Actually…I have already decided to go back to Korea tomorrow…but I didn’t want Jisoo to know yet…I have someone I need to see first.

As for Hyunjoong oppa…

[A few days ago]

Narrator POV

“Jiyeon ah…I know that now you have graduated, you want to go back right? Go, I won’t stop you, you don’t have to stay with me here.” Hyunjoong said to Jiyeon.

“But oppa, I promised to stay with you until you get better…” Jiyeon replied.

“I’ll be fine…Hyuna will come visit me in the holidays, and I’m going to get better soon already, you don’t have to worry about me anymore…” Hyunjoong replied.

“Oppa…” Jiyeon started to protest but Hyunjoong stopped her.

“I know…your heart is not here. These 2 years, must have been hard for you. Go Jiyeon ah, I want you to be happy.” Hyunjoong said.

Hyunjoong POV

As I saw her walk out, leaving me alone in the hospital ward, my hands dropped onto the bed.

I didn’t want her to leave, but I know she won’t be happy here…

Even before she came here with me, she had already fallen for him; she just didn’t want to admit it.

I don’t want her to continue to stay here and be unhappy…

I should have known, when I let her go all that time ago, she would never come back to me.

Jiyeon ah…be happy.

[Present day]

Hara POV

I was sitting on one of the tables in Jiyeon unni’s café.

It was already past the closing time and there was only Joon oppa and I in the café, but he didn’t even seem to notice I was there.

He was cleaning the cup for the 20th time.

What was he doing?

“Joon oppa.” I said and he said, “Huh?”

“You have cleaned that cup like 20 times already; I think it’s clean enough.” I said.

“Oh really? I didn’t even know.” He said and scratched his head putting down the cup.

He then started to clean the table, and as I stared at him, he just kept doing the same movement over and over again, and I can see that the table is already sparkly clean.

Sigh.

Joon oppa seems to have lost his soul already…

Especially when he is at the café, I think it reminds him of Jiyeon too much…

It’s been 2 years already…unni…when are you coming back? 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for this lazy boring chap!!!

well about the random jisoo and seungho randomness in the previous chps, sorry if it was random/confusing><

anyways good news!

during my free periods in school today i finished typing the last chp for this so it'll probably be finished tmr/sunday.

IT IS 881 WORDS OMG I JUST COULDN'T STOP><

heeehehhe <3