chapter 47: enough.

i'll never let you cry again.

 

Hara POV

Luckily I went to school early that day, or else I wouldn’t have caught Jiyeon and Lee Joon oppa together.

I immediately went to get a pail of water and dumped it on them.

They both turned around and looked at me with horrified expressions.

“What do you think you are doing?” Lee Joon said.

I ignored him and looked straight at Jiyeon.

“Ya, aren’t you shameless. After everything, you’re still not giving up on Lee Joon oppa?” I said.

I never knew she was so stubborn, I guess I have to think of more plans…

“I don’t know why you are doing this, but even if you like Lee Joon this behavior is getting out of hand. I can’t stand you anymore. Take me to your house now.” Jiyeon said.

What? Why does she want to go to my house? I have nothing to lose anyway.

Jiyeon POV

This has to end…now.

“Lee Joon, I’ll be back later okay?” I said to Lee Joon and left with Hara.

I walked into the house and my ‘parents’ were sitting in the living room.

“Hara ah, why are you home?” My ‘mother’ said but went silent upon seeing me.

Must be shocking to see your daughter that you have never seen for 11 years standing in your living room.

“I don’t know why you let her transfer to our school, but I wish you’ll transfer her back to whatever school she was in.” I said.

“Jiyeon ah, why? What’s wrong?” My ‘father’ asked.

“Well, firstly she’s acting like a crazy person; she broke into my café and ruined everything, and keeps bothering my friends and me.” I said coolly.

“Ya!” Hara immediately shouted at me.

I just stared at her and said, “I’m older than you, don’t be rude.”

 “Yes, Hara ah, Jiyeon’s your unni, don’t be rude and Hara ah, I let you transfer schools because I thought that way you and Jiyeon can have a better relationship not for you to create mischief…” he said to Hara.

I closed my eyes for second and said, “Excuse me. But I don’t want to and never will have a ‘relationship’ with her. And for the record, I’m not her unni, and I’ll really appreciate it if you transfer her back to her old school.” I said.

“We will, I’m so sorry for the trouble we caused you…” my ‘mother’ got up and apologized and I left, to hear Hara’s protests.

Hara POV

My parents always treated me like a princess, but everything changed from the day that met Jiyeon.

They hardly spoke to me and when they did, they were always tired and they always asked me questions about Jiyeon since I transferred schools.

It was so unfair.

She didn’t even want to be part of this family at all, so why was everyone making such a big fuss over her?

I don’t care if she is my unni or not, all I know is that right now, I really hated her.

Now I have to transfer back to my old school just because of her?

It’s not like she likes Lee Joon oppa, so why does she have to fight with me over everything?

“Mum, dad! She knows I like Lee Joon oppa, she just wants to fight with me, why are you always on her side?” I shouted.

“Hara ah, she is your unni…and we owe her too much, can’t you just give in to her?” my mother asked and my father continued, “Maybe it was a mistake to let you transfer schools…”

I ran out of the house, tears streaming down my face when I heard someone shout my name and before I knew it, I was pushed to a side.

 

 

sorry for not updating yesterday...