chapter 45: the annoying sister.

i'll never let you cry again.

 

Narrator POV

From that day onwards, Hara followed Lee Joon wherever he went.

Lee Joon always tried to run away from her, but she’ll always seem to find him somehow.

With her cute looks, all the 1st year guys were all after her, but she just acted coy and said that she only wanted one guy, Lee Joon.

Lee Joon POV

I was starting to be really annoyed.

I don’t blame Hara for liking me or whatever, but must she be so extreme?

She seems like a stalker, and she doesn’t allow any girls to be near me before she goes crazy on them.

Since Jiyeon and I go to school and leave school together, and we sit next to each other in class, we would be together most of the time and I really feel sorry to Jiyeon.

The other day when we reached school together, Hara stomped right over, pulled Jiyeon away from my side and pushed her towards Jisoo.

The books in her hand dropped onto the floor one by one and Jiyeon nearly fell over too if it was not for Jisoo who quickly caught her.

“Ya! What do you think you’re doing?” Jisoo shouted at Hara.

“It’s her own fault for being near Lee Joon oppa all the time. She should know her own place.” Hara replied.

“How can you say that? She’s your sister you know.” Jisoo said and was aware to whisper the last sentence to avoid other people to hear her.

“I don’t care who she is. I already said very clearly that Lee Joon oppa is mine. She should know better than to stay near Lee Joon oppa.” Hara continued.

I couldn’t watch her spouting all those rubbish anymore.

I pushed her away and picked up Jiyeon’s books.

“Its okay, Lee Joon I can pick them up myself…” Jiyeon replied and was about to take the books from me but I said it was okay.

“I’ve had enough of your nonsense. Jiyeon is my friend, and I never liked you, so just piss off.” I said to Hara, turned over at Jisoo and Jiyeon and said, “Let’s go.”

Jisoo smiled at me, put her arm over Jiyeon’s and followed me.

“Ya! Lee Joon! You’ll pay for this!” Hara shouted behind us.

“Lee Joon ah, do you think it’ll be okay if we do this?” Jiyeon said softly.

“It’ll be fine, just ignore her.” I said and we went to our places and sat down.

“Sorry, Jiyeon, these few days you keep getting bullied by Hara because of me.” I apologized.

“It’s okay, just work harder when we go to the café.” She teased.

After class that day, we went to the café together.

Jiyeon POV

Before we reached the café, we already saw a crowd of people around it, but it did not seem as if they were queuing up.

What were all these people doing here?

Lee Joon and I pushed through the crowd and the waiters who were on duty that day were also standing outside the shop.

“What are you guys doing here?” I started to say when I stopped in my tracks.

“Ya! Why did you stop?” Lee Joon said as he bumped into me, but he immediately saw what I saw and he murmured, “Oh my god…”

The café’s door had a big hole in it as if someone threw something to break the glass and all the tables and chairs were all over the place.

I stepped inside slowly and carefully with Lee Joon behind me as we looked around at the mess.

Who did this? 

 

 

i added Hara's profile in the foreword, please do check it out!