Chapter 6

Unknown... For now
This lesson was only an introduction to the course, as this was our first time. The teacher went around giving us a sheet of paper of the books we will need for this term and he started to explain somethings but I completely blanked out.
"Is this what you want?" Kris' words rang in my head, a rush of blood escalated to my face when i thought of the friction between our heated kiss, even if it was only me who had felt it. I don't know what drove me to do this to him, but there is this feeling inside me that keeps attracting me towards him. 
"Miss Kang Jaehwa, please focus." The teacher said sternly, all I could do was nod appoligitically and shift in my seat. I proped my chin on my palm and silently huffed, this was supposed to be an introduction to the course not a lecture about the rules in the class. 
"Pst, Jaehwa-sshi. Do you have gum?" Himchan whispered. Is he being for real? We're not in highschool any more. I shook my head and the teacher cleared his throat and looked at me in a disapointed manner.
"Once more Miss Kang and I will have to send you out for this lesson." He his heel and faced the blackboard once more. 
Himchan looked at me and rubbed his hands together as if to say sorry. I rolled my eyes and carried on ignoring the world.
The lesson had ended 10 minutes ago, and I was just wondering around campus. I thought back to this morning and decided to call Kris.
"Oh, Jae, what's up?" It felt like he was being compelled to ask this question.
"Just had my first introduction to history." I stated. There was silence, "Erm, about this morning-"
"Yeah listen, I'll talk to you later." He bluntely replied and hung up. I felt like he had just smacked me across the face. 
***
Campus is a huge place, they have everything you can possibly want, a little convinient store, a swimming pool and gym, a cafe and even a restaurant. I have been walking around for a good 45 minutes trying to adjust myself to this alien world.
I took out my time table and saw that I wouldn't have to be back until 2:30, when my english introduction lesson would be. I sped walked towards the big black gates of freedom when, I heard my name being called by a familiar voice.
"Jaehwa-sshi! Jaehwa-shi!" That person screamed my name, it was embarrasing enough to have him call my name but to wave both his hands up frantically I wished I could have been swallowed up by the ground. I plastered a fake-genuine smile, my heel and faced him. 
"Come, come here." He motioned with his hand. I unwillingly started to walk to where he was sitting. 
"Were you leaving?" He asked. Well nah you don't say, I just felt like going up to the gates. I just nodded and sat opposite him on the grass. I wasn't liking this, I wasn't supposed to be talking to anyone. 
"So, when is your birthday?" He was fiddling with the grass hairs,  just looked at him not knowing how to answer the question. 
There was a period of time where I wouldn't speak or answer to any one. For three months after my parents death I became unable to speak to other people around me, my brothers found it hard to get even one word answers out of me. I would bunk school, and end up going to the park behind our house and sit on the swings hours on end, the teachers gave up on me after the first month, it had become a daily routine for me. 
He waved his hand in front of my eyes, "Jaehwa-shi?"
"Hmm?" I snapped out of my daze
"Are you okay?" His face gave no signs of expression.