Chapter 3 : CLONE ??? ! ! ! !

Believe In Music
" You saw my CLONE . " This time he said it with a straight face.

" Clone ?! Like hell NO WAY..... " you had an awed expression on your face, you thought for a while and poked his cheek . I mean ' tried ' since he's so TALL . " You're LYING ! There's NO CLONES in this school !!!! Tell the truth !!! "

He laughed merrily and patted your head , " Of course I'm lying . Who would actually believe such a LAME REASON? " " Me ?"

He laughed again and you liked his laugh . He held out his hand for you to shake it . You took it as he introduced himself . " I'm Jo Young Min , elder brother of the twin you just saw . You ? "

" I'm Park Min Wei , Park Chan Yeol's lil' sis . " You also held out your hand for him . " What class are you in , Young Min ? Are you my oppa? "

" I'm in 1S1 , Music Dept. So , I'm not your oppa , we're the same age ."

You stared at him and your mouth formed an ' O ' shape . " What kind of instrument do you play ? " " Piano "

The bell rang again and you ran back to class after saying ' bye-bye ' to him . As your touched your seat , the teacher came in . " Jo Kwang Min ! Come here and do this question ! "

The boy called ' Jo Kwang Min ' ran to the front and took the chalk from the teacher . When he finished , his fangirls started fangirl-ing , AGAIN . You rolled your eyes and he met eyes with you . You blushed and hid yourself behind the book you were holding . * Cute XD *

After that , the English teacher came in . She wanted someone to read the long text in the textbook . No one wanted to . They were either stupid or didn't want too much attention towards them and was then called a ' Smart- ' . The teacher soon got fed up and called a random number . ' 27 ' was the number she called .Yunnie kicked your chair and you shot up . " So you're 27....OK , read the text at page 45 . You turned to page 45 and started reading the text , more like a story . It was a story about a mermaid who really wanted to see people walking on the land and she found her Prince Charming . When you finished , the girls were sobbing and the teacher was impressed . You sat down and looked at the teacher . " Anyone else ? " " Me ! "

You turned your head and saw Jo Kwang Min standing up . The teacher nodded approvingly and told him to turn to page 55 . It was a story about a princess who was married to a certain prince but she loves someone else . Who knew the someone else she loved was actually her fiancé . So , the bottomline was that they both lived happily ever after , THE END . When he finished , he looked at you again and winked . You turned red and turned slowly to the front . * Did he just WINKED at me ?! * * She's so CUTE *

-------

Nice Chapter....XD.....pls subscribe & comment!!!!!!!!