Chapter 1 : "Introducing you"

Believe In Music
You are studying in the normal dept. of Golden Strings High School. Your BFF, Choi Yunnie , changed schools just to follow you. You were so grateful to her because you didn't know anyone there.

When you walked into the school grounds , you saw every single girl in sight screamed and shrieked . Shocked, you turned your head to see your big brother's group , EXO-K , walking in . They were practically shining. You had no choice but to cover your eyes. Your eyes met with Chanyeol's ( your big bro ) and he immediately scooped you up and carried you in bridal style .

" Oppa ! What are you doing !? " you hissed in his ear.

"Introducing you , of course. " he replied smoothly .

Almost at once , all of the girls stopped fangirl-ing. Instead , they sent you death glares and cursed you under their breaths . Feeling akward , you glanced at your BFF. She was also trying hard not to kill them . Your brother felt the tense atmosphere and tried not to notice .

"Ahem , attention please....This girl that I'm holding is actually my dear little sister. So, I hope that you WON'T BULLY her in a way that us , all of EXO and her best friend -- Yunnie ,will hunt you down and take your blood , GOT IT ? " he shouted .

He turned to you and whispered in your ear. " Now, go find your class ."

"Thanks , Oppa ! " you replied and kissed him on his cheek.

He put you down gracefully and you ran off to class . Yunnie ran after you and told you to slow down . You slowed down and talked to her .

" You OK?" she asked

"Yeah , I'm cool . Just that my brain needs to rearrange the turn of events that just happened ." you replied sarcastically .

As you walked into class you plopped to a seat near the window . Yunnie raised an eyebrow and sat behind you . As you turned to the back in your seat , the girls outside started fangirl-ing ...... AGAIN . You looked out the window and saw 6 angelic-looking guys walk into the school grounds . Ignoring the girls' screams , you started chatting with Yunnie.

" Ring~! "

You sighed and turned in front . Your homeroom teacher strode in and started giving the attendance . " Park Min Wei ! Park Min Wei ! Is this girl in this class ?! " he shouted impatiently . Yunnie kicked your chair and you raised your hand , " Yes ! " you made an expression like this > ~ < .

" Hmm....I can see that you didn't pay attention in my class . Well...never mind , you'll soon pay the price . "

You gulped and started paying attention . " Jo Kwang Min ! Is this boy even here ?! " You can see that the teacher is getting impatient .

" Here ! " A voice answered cheerfully .

The teacher made a ' horse sound ' , as you called it , and ticked the last student in the list . " Now , open your Maths textbooks and turn to page 36 . Now , I'll call those who DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION just now .Let's see......Oh Yeah! Park Min Wei ! "

You shot up your seat and shouted , " Yes ~ ! "

" Do question no. 6 on the blackboard . "

You gulped and took the chalk that he handed to you . Looking at the question , your hand was simply writing away . As you finished , the teacher was shocked . He told you to turn to page 265 . Yunnie started to protest but was silenced by the teacher . You did the question , smirked at your teacher's flabbergasted expression and got back to your seat.

After the bell rang ,

" That was so NOT FAIR !! " Yunnie shouted as she slammed her fists onto her desk .

" Look at the bright side , Yunnie . I got it right , right ? "

" Yeah yeah...But did you see the teacher's face ?! Hahaha !!!!! It was SOO~ funny !!! You did a ' good deed ' for the day -- Making me laugh !!! Thank you so much !!! "

You rolled your eyes at her and told her that you'll be going to the canteen to buy a sandwich . She offered to follow you but you declined , knowing that NOTHING could go wrong . As you walked to the canteen , you bumped into someone who had blonde hair . He pulled you into a empty classroom and covered your mouth . You tried to scream but your brain was not functioning. He put his ear at the door and exhaled deeply when the fangirls ran past . He uncovered your mouth and smiled sheepishly , " Sorry that you got into this... " He apologized and put a hand behind his neck .

" Oh , it's fine . Don't worry about me . " you replied . " Wait , I've seen you before ! " You held your chin with 2 fingers and looked at him . " You are in my class ! "