Chapter 5 : Studying In The Music Dept.

Believe In Music
Before going into the class , you and Yunnie were squeezing each others fingers . " Min Wei , you OK ? " " Yeah....I'm FINE " Just then , the teacher's voice came out from the class . " Now , the 2 NEW students ---- Park Min Wei and Choi Yunnie ! Let's give them a big applause for them !!!!! "

So THAT was the cue . Yunnie and you opened the door and walked in confidently . As the both of you walked in , most of the guys gave a sharp intake of breath .

" Which is which ? "

" They're really CUTE ! "

" Do they have a boyfriend ? "

You got to the centre of the class and bowed 90 degrees . " Annyeonghassayo . I'm Park Min Wei . Nice to meet you . I play the violin , so LET'S BE FRIENDS ! " You gave them a cute smile . You glanced at Yunnie . Yunnie always and a phobia of public speaking . You also had suffered that teeny tiny problem too . But thanks to your big bro , you got used to public speaking . You nudged Yunnie lightly in the ribs and she immediately started talking , " Annyeonghassayo , Yunnie is my name . I play the piano . Min Wei and I have been BFFs since ...... Let's see.........we were born , I think . We are neighbors . Nice to meet you ! "

" Okay , now let's introduce the class to them . Well , I'll start first , may I ? " The class gave the teacher a heart-warming applause . The teacher smiled and started . " I'm ~~~~~~ . Clarinet is my music and LET'S START THE CLASS ! But then , seeing me as the nice nice teacher , I'll give you guys some time to RELAX . While I go get some stuff . "

You and Yunnie's eyes met and asked the same question , mentally . * Where are we sitting ? * Your eyes searched the class and saw a blonde haired guy waving at you . " Youngmin ? " " Ah~ So you DID remember me! " " Umm.....Youngmin , where do we sit ? "

His eyes widened and started giving instructions . The he turned to you , " So , where do you want to sit ? " Your brain did a little bit of quick thinking . * I could sit with Youngmin , but he's too cute to resist during the class . Maybe I should.....*

Before you could finish , the teacher came in . " Oh Yeah ! Min Wei , you sit beside Chen , and Yunnie ...... beside Xiumin . " * Oh ! How did she know ?! I really thought of sitting beside that guy over there . So Chen is his name . You walked to him and smiled at him . " Hi . Are you Chen ? "

------------

Chen's POV

No freaking way ! That cute girl is sitting BESIDE ME ?! But then , I can't lose my composure , so I just kept a NORMAL face , totally ignoring the mad thumping of my heart . As I tried to calm myself down , I heard her cute little voice saying , " Hi . Are you Chen ? "

I looked at her for a while , admiring her cuteness . She had long flowing brownish hair , cute eyes that sparkle brightly.....and her lips , her pink luscious lips...... Man ! I could kiss her ALL DAY !!! If she'd let me , that is . xD She looked worried and started waving her hand in my face . " Hellooo~ ? Chen ? Are you there ? " I snapped out of my little daydream and gave her a smile . I could have sworn that she melted a bit because she lowered her gaze and sat down . I also noticed that her cheeks were also burning red . I smirked .SHE WAS SOO CUTE !!!!

-------

Yunnie's POV

I stared at the guy called Xiumin . He looked like a....BUN...No wonder his nickname is.... What's that word again ? .... Oh yeah ! Baozi is his nickname . He really looks like a bao ( Chinese dumpling-like bread ? ) He looked at me and started grinning . " Hey , sweet cheeks . Are you Yunnie ? I'm Xiumin , from EXO-M . " I blinked at him and sat down before talking to him . He offered to shake hands and I shook it . " No. 1 -- DON'T CALL ME ' Sweeet Cheeks ' , 2 -- Yes , I'm Yunnie and 3 -- Do you know that you are very similar to a bao ? " " Oh ~ Feisty ... My type , exactly . " I turned away and started paying attention .

------- Agrh ! Finally ! Chappie 5 is UP !!!!!! Cheers !!!! <3 ya , SUBBIES !