Chapter 4 : Knowing BOYFRIEND

Believe In Music
The next day , as you were walking to school with Yunnie , you felt a tap on your shoulder . You turned around and saw Youngmin and Kwangmin smiling at you . You widened your eyes and smiled back at them . Behind them , you noticed 4 other boys . One of them suddenly noticed you and ran towards you . " Hi!!!! My name's Min Woo!!!! I'm the MAKNAE!!!!!! Are you my unnie? "

You were quite taken aback from his ' friendliness ' , but still you managed to not freak out . Youngmin tapped your shoulder and introduced his band mates .

" This is Donghyun , he's the leader . " Donghyun tapped his cap knowingly . " Jeongmin " Jeongmin smiled at you . " And this is Hyunseong " Hyunseong looked at you and you saw a twinkle in his eyes . You bowed 90 degrees and said , " Annyeonghassayo , I'm Park Min Wei . "

Jeongmin bulged his eyes . " Are you , by any chance , know Park Chan Yeol from EXO-K ? " You nodded your head " I'm his little sister . " Jeongmin started fan-BOY-ing and gave you a piece of paper . " Please help me get the signatures of all the members of EXO " He said while clamping his eyes shut and sticking both of his palms together while he bowed 90 degrees .

You took the paper and saw that it was drawn with red little hearts and EXO written all over the paper . You blinked and you were suddenly carried up . You screamed as you turned to see who was the culprit . " Oppa ? " Chan Yeol grinned and put you on his shoulders . " You won't budge when I called you that it was time . " Yunnie explained while nodding . Your brother started giving you a piggyback to class .

" Oppa ! You're going the WRONG WAY!!! "

" Wrong way ?! No way ! You're in the Music Dept. now ! Appa and umma noticed the school thet you knew how to play the violin . Not only that , the school also knows that you won the national violin championship . " " How about Yunnie ?! " " Apparently , Auntie and Uncle also told the school that Yunnie was a pianist and won tons of awards . So , BOTH OF YOU ARE IN THE MUSIC DEPARTMENT!!! "

Both of you looked at each other and groaned . * It's going to be a long long day *

------ Pls SUBSCRIBE n COMMENT !!!! Let's b FRIENDS !!!

P/S : DO NOT COPY !!!! I'D APPRECIATE THAT !!!! THANK YOU !!!!!