Did I Misheard Something?

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?
-Mesmerizing scene despise any griefs
 
Silent eagerness confronted these trembling limbs
 
Purity of snow yet fragile beyond the flakes
 
As clear radiance blinded the sight away
 
Melody flowed throughout my agony
 
Even those envious deity would stay while glaring
 
Remained just every single of your bewitchment
 
Hypnotizing indeed, my angel, my special beloved
 
Park Jungsoo...-
 
"Geez what are those cheesy lines? Make me thrilled... So damn creepy" the blonde anchovy snatched and read the paper which I just finished writing on.  "You ain't have any artsy sense, Hand that back before..." I stretched out my arms, commanded with my fingers to retrieved that precious paper back. "Before what?" He supported his chin with one hand while another held high my writing.
 
"Before I packed all of your strawberry milks and send them to the kindergarten two blocks from here." Then he gave up that back easily. "Is that a poem kyu? For her really?" he still curious and sat on my desk, fortunately I've already spread some tacks therefore making him yelped when one of them penetrated his flat . My lips could't help but smirked evilly.
 
"Ouch what was that!" He that buttocks, still hissed by the sudden pain and it was such an amusing scene to watch. So proud of myself for making that monkey roaming around the room while tapping his bottom tormently.
 
"What are you doing you disgrace of human." the sassy lady entered our messy workspace as she skipped into front of supervisor's room, in spite of being a super loud and annoying woman she knocked the door so gently almost like the wooden plate would break like a cracker if she put any effort on it.
 
"Geng-honey... Are you there? A-B-C-D-E miss U." Of course, not even reached 'F' yet you 'Foolish'. "Hangeng went to the CEO for the proposal... Yikes!" Hyuk said when he finally pulled out the nails out from his . "WTF! He proposed the CEO instead and not me!!" That's why I called you fool, no... Idiot would sound better.
 
"Proposal is not like any engagement in your Imagination." I sighed while folding the perfume sprayed poem I wrote earlier. After work ended I just had to sing these phrases with my own composed melody then kneeldown to her and kiss her backhand and... And... She'll totally fell into my grasp! And we'll be the most perfect couple even those flawless full of mary-sues fairytales would be invalid.
 
"Oh I see... Of course he won't cause he stated that I am the one he treasured the most." she swayed her hair then suddenly interested with the flowery-patterned paper in my hand. "What's that? Are you kiddo by any chance wrote a love letter? Eew, that's so nerdy and old-schooled."
 
"It's a poem not a letter, anyway love letter would better than making-out with a person you barely know...." although I was referred to her conducts, her brainless head just making her lost. Maybe there was no a person she barely know, only a total stranger and random people she would harrass later.
 
"Let me see that! For whom did you write it?" She almost sit on my desk but seeing hyukjae giggled not so secretly she was clever enough to nullify her intention. Then hyuk pouted, disappointed that no one would experienced any pain in the like he did.
 
"You know her." I smiled significantly then she went flicking her fingers, seemed sure with the person in her mind. "Isn't she that Mrs. Shim you often greeted on the bus stop?"
 
"She's my friend's grandma who always go to the hospital every morning to check her artificial teeth, she's 70 and of course it was TOTALLY obvious that she wasn't the one!" why would she even looked so precisely right while guessing that granny as my crush?
 
"So is there any girl you and I ever met together?" By any case that granny wasn't include in the girl category also. Stupid nor idiot won't fit her enough, sound perfectly matched.
 
"She's your friend dear lovely heenim..." eunhyuk sighed. "Did we know any other girl that you also know?" Sometimes anchovies tend to possesed a brain, just once in a while though.
 
"My friend? Girl? Wait, did I ever introduced a female friend to you lowly erts?" Well now she spoke nonsense.
 
"Who else beside Teukie! Geez this woman suffered from alzheimer." Hyuk shrugged in disbelief while I nodded acclaiming what just he said.
 
"B*tch please! If you referred to teukie you must said a bo-" She suddenly paused for a moment, I kinda surprised that she managed to closed that leaked lips. "a Bo- what?" me and hyukjae both curious with her upcoming word. 
 
"Y-you must said a bo- bombastic lady rather than just 'a girl' yeah... That's make sense." she proudly nodded at those stament. That even had no meaning at all... Bombastic? She must had kidding me but whatever, this division really consisted of weird aliens excluding me of course.
 
"Well if you do like her appeal I warned you not to touch her s and butts! you understand!" She screeched like a kitty choked by a fishbone. But I didn't care, why would I dare to touch her s or butts, although they were so squishy... Sorry but maybe no for this time. I thought while gulped the drool that almost came out
 
****************
 
I watched every single movement of the clock needles. They were like teasing me by moving slower than ever. Gosh, I wished it would be 5 p.m soon... I have to see her today otherwise I'll lost any passion that had accumulated in my heart. "They won't move faster if you keep looking at them." Still the only female in this room was watching the clock also. "Tsk, I'll turned it 20 minutes faster." She went up her chair attempted to grab the clock down.
 
"Hee-heechul-sshi! What are you doing?" Finally her favorite chinese male arrived however confused about what's happening here. He stepped forward, tried to pulled heechul down the chair, might be worried if she ever tripped down or afraid if others could peek inside her mini skirt while stood up and high like that.
 
Unfortunately he happened to touch her sensitive tights instead, making a pleasure sound coming out from as me and hyuk shocked with the thrilling voice, she lost her balance then fell down, slamming the tall male below with her body. 
 
I found this situation as an opportunity to sneaked out. Fabulously I did left without anyone noticing, so it was 20 minutes earlier than usual work hours. I dashed as quick as my feet would take me, slide down when the elevator almost closed and huffed while everybody inside were applausing my impressive movement.
 
I reached the outside of CEO's room and waiting for her to came out. "I'll surprise her with this poem, she'll definitely can't stand my cuteness..." talking to myself then clenching fist happily, I tried to eavesdrooping on the door to make sure that she was inside.
 
"Teuk-ah... It's great isn't it?" Wh-what did I just heard? Teuk-ah? Did that simba just called my teukie like that? Didn't he always called her jungsoo-sshi? 
 
"Y-yeah it is... I didn't expect you were really good at it... Ah!" Wait... What are they doing inside? Why just I heard an 'ah!' sound? What was he good at? Are they possibly... 
 
"I told you already... It's hot..." Then he answered like that... This cannot be happened, that bastard.... How dare him... ever touched my innocent angel like that! He overused his authority as a CEO to devoured his gorgeous secretary, I will definitely kill him!
 
"CHOI SIWON YOU HORSE!!" I slammed the door open, ready to beat up some with these pulled up sleeves.
 
"K-kyu? What are you doing here?" The angel stared at me confusedly with a cup of tea on her hands.
 
"Horse?" While the taller male seemed equally confused with my previous exclamation. Holding a teapot and sugar cubes with him.
 
Then silence came. "Horse... Actually I meant, You hosted a tea-party right? May I join?" I rubbed my back of head awkwardly and grinned. Damn it was their fault for making me misunderstood! Why making such an ambiguous conversation while just drinking tea!
 
"Oh, not really a party though, just me and her... Well go on if you want to have some." He picked another cup and sipping the tea inside. "Ahaha that's really... Great!" I laughed terribly weird and drank much likely swallowed it in one gulp. "AHHH!!!"
"Careful kyu! That's hot! Oh I'm late." I rushed and grab a glass of cold water to calming down this burning throat. "Wehll... Dhat's much bhetter..." suddenly my voice turned hoarse like a broken saxophone. OMG! what's gonna happen with my beautiful poetry! I cannot serenade her in this lame condition!
 
"Kyu are you alright? Your voice kinda odd...." she patted my back worrily but I refused to face her. I shouldn't talk to her, it would embarassing very much. So after I bowed to them, then ran through the elevator then ding-dong! Finally reached the ground floor, panting heavily while support my not-fit body on the pillar. I just lost my opportunity to impress her... This is terrible... Maybe I just had to retry tomorrow.
 
'Isn't she lovely... Isn't she wonderful?' My phone was ringing, but I was so not in mood to pick it up, especially with a voice like this... 
'Isn't she lovely made from love...'
"Hehllo?!" couldn't stand the noise I picked it up already, shame on whatever I might sounded. "Well I think I dialled the wrong number sorry..." answered the boy on the phone. "Hwait! Nhoo! Ihts me! Ghyuhyeon! Cough!"
 
"Kyubrat? Why you sounded like fart?" well whoever the caller was I'm gonna kicked his after this. "It's me sungmin!" definitely gonna spread some tacks on his bed tonight. "Can you pick me up in my workplace? Your mom told me that we're gonna have dinner together but I dunno where's the location of the restaurant she mentioned."
 
"Whell dhat's yor prhoblem dhude..."
 
"Noona also said that she'll kiss you if you didn't pick me."
 
So lefting no option I went to the place where he's working and that small boy with his usual pink backpack already waiting in front of the building.  "Kyu! Over here!" He waved childishly while I walking lazily toward that brat. "See you tomorrow wookie!" He said to the even shorter boy beside him, I wondered if people who got accepted to work here were actually dwarves. "Bye minnie! Have fun with your lover!" Wait what just he said? Lover? Who is whose lover? i didn't get these hobbits conversation at all.
 
"Ah! Y-yeah! Bye!" he pulled my arms, ran away from his shortie fellow. "Oy shrimp whadts lovher he mhentioned befhore..."
 
"Stop farting kyu." he ignored me while humming cheerfully. Geez this midget, I'm gonna hit that head with hammer so he would even get shorter than he already is.
 
*******************
 
"Our babykyu, we have something to tell you." my parents smiled so creepily that it sent shiver through my nerves. "What? Just say it already and stop smiling like an amusement park clown. That kind of clown was really terrifying though. Oh btw my voice already back to normal!
 
"We will go on a trip to jeju! For a week!" Three of them including noona were hugging each other while I did not even dared to look at them since that was I must say, embarrassing. I muzst pretend not knowing them but what could I do when sitting in the same table. "So what's the big deal?" I chewed my steak slowly while talking.
 
"You stay at home kyu."
 
"That joke isn't funny."
 
"We're not joking. You stay at home with sungminnie."
 
Then my world went gloomy. "You ain't joking?" they nodded surely
 
"WHY!!  AM I NOT YOUR SON!!!" I was practically screaming, made the other guests in the room staring at us. "Gosh kyu, you're embarrassing." so the situation was inverted now. There's no way that bunny won't assasinate me in the midnight if we are alone!
 
"Minnie said he cannot get a day off since he just started the job for a while, and it'll dangerous if he's home alone, you know that movie right? So you should accompany him instead." Said my dad happily, not felt sorry toward his only baby boy at all.
 
"We'll buy a facial mud mask for you kyu! Don't worry." That thing just your interest mom, not me. I gave up, maybe my life span really this short. At least I have made a poet to propose my future bride. If I still have any life left. I glanced at the bunny and he was... Smirking. Mischievously. Shisus... What sin had I committed to deserve this?
 
********************
phew another chappie! i still thinking how to insert more characters here... ;A;
btw who do you expect to make appearance in the next chapter?
hope you like the update! More comedy since last one was too serious hehe