Past Days

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?

"I'm sorry... I can't. I'm not a girl like you've always thought. I'm a boy, you've mistaken me..." He erased the teardrop that was about to fell. "W-what? But I..." His eyes widened and held the other's hand nervously. "I'm sorry... I like you, but you won't like me anymore if you know the truth!"

"I know you are a boy!" He yelled and hugged the sobbing male tight, "I like you! Just the way you are..." He sang that phrase with the common song of bruno mars with his beautiful voice of art. "W-what? So... Why were you always calling me mademoiselle?" Ryeowook anxiously asking the black shaggy-haired male who just won't stop to follow him all this time. "Because I don't know what to call a guy... In french? Well because I only ever heard mademoiselle but never know its counterpart." In simple fact, that boy was just too shallow minded. Ryeowook chuckled and hugged him back tightly. "I'm so happy... Yesung-sshi..." The smaller boy sprang tears of joy and Yesung was so confused what to do, did he just say something wrong to the other? "No, don't cry! I'm sorry!" Wookie couldn't help but giggled then lean closer to peck the nervous male's cheek. "I'm crying because I'm so happy... Silly." After that Yesung heartbeat drop to zero for seconds as his soul fly out from his body but he didn't want to die yet after the cutest male in his world answered yes. He need to live for next hundred years. Then his soul entered the empty body again. "I'm so happy too... Ryeowook-ah..." He blushed all red like a boiled crab. "Then... Should we get married?" The shallow-minded boy suddenly proposed without thinking again.

********************

"Chullie... Do you think I should break up with Siwon?" Leeteuk huffed while staring out from his and heechul's shared apartment room. "WHAT WAS THIS PRETTY STUPID BOY SAYING?" The other cross-dressed male slammed the table and grabbed the other's shoulders, almost like clawing them with those recent-painted nails. "You can't! He's the perfect husband any woman would dream of! Are you insane??! He will give you anything you need! He made you happy all the time, right?"

"But I'm not a woman, he don't deserve this kind of lies... He's too gentle. I realized... I was being an egoist. I was just keep thinking of myself." Image of those fireworks he prepared that night was still fresh and Leeteuk awared that the prince really loves him. But he actually loved the fake female Leeteuk, not the real male Park Jungsoo.

"Then do some surgery with your , just ask him for the money."

"Heechul... Please take things seriously for once."

"I'm being serious honey, oh can you ask for mine too?"

"KIM HEECHUL!" Leeteuk really getting mad this time. How could his best friend being this awful and unsensitive? But with the diva attitude, he immediately walked to bed without listening to his nine days older friend and tucked himself inside the blanket.

"Night sweetheart." He pulled the night lamp switch off then drove to sleep peacefully while the blonde already gave up on Heechul's opinion and sighed. Genuinely, he should had expecting this kind of reaction already from that male though, they lived together ever since they were born. Well it was not Heechul's fault either, they grew up without any mother's or father's figure so it was natural if he built up this carefree yet though character. Frankly, Leeteuk was so thankful to that dongsaeng of him, he don't know what would he be without Heechul. Now they are already like twins, in spite of exactly opposite personality, they managed to get along together pretty well for the past years. Leeteuk knew that his friend considered sibling, really care of him in the deepest heart as the older did vice versa. He just didn't know how to expressed his true feelings. "Chullie... I'm sorry for troubling you all the time." The blonde leaned down slowly and kissed best friend's forehead gently. "Just sleep already Teukie... You made me shiver." Heechul answered with cracking voice, indicated that he was sobbing already. The other male couldn't stand to chuckle then receiving another complain from the younger.

***********************

"What will you do? You can't beat up that Choi Siwon's ." Sungmin started the conversation while he was enjoying the marmalade toasted bread with our main character, the not so amazing Cho Kyuhyun right now. "What can I do? Don't bring up that topic anymore." He angrily swallowed the breakfast and gulped a glass of chocolate milk in one shot. Of course he didn't like to lose to anyone, he should planned something to prove that he was much genius rather than that extravagant CEO. But why should him? Did he really still want to impress that angel? He was an imposter and not worth to be fought over. At least that was he thought all the time, however he couldn't control the affectionate feeling which was still lying in his heart. Damn. What kind of spell that he chanted in this poor yet impure Kyuhyun?

Dingdong! The front bell rang so suddenly, waking the thoughtful boy up from his deepest cerebration. "I'm going to get it." Sungmin stood up and walked through to the entrance door. Kyu was so curious and secretively followed the smaller male behind. "Minnie!" Ryeowook called his friend to came out while closely holding an unfamiliar boy's arm tightly. "Wookie! Why are you here?" He happily ran to the gate and unlocked it. "Who is this?" The older small male inspected wookie's companion carefully with his pair of large curious eyes. "Hehe he's Yesungie, the one I often told you..." He blushed and minnie directly nodded, understanding what was their relationship. "Hi I'm Sungmin! Wookie's jobmate. Glad to see you together," The shaggy haired male shyly nodded and shook Sungmin's hand gently. "Thanks for always helping Ryeowook-ah... Sungmin-sshi."

"Ah right, Minnie! Actually I came here to talk about our next recital. Yesung is an amazing vocalist, maybe we could put him in the audition too?" Ming yelped as he heard the statement from his friend's mouth. "R-really? Then you should go Yesung-sshi..." He weakly stared at the couple in front if him. "How about that Kyuhyun... You also write his name for the audition right?" Ryeowook was wondering after saw the other's strange reaction just now.

"What about me?" The mentioned male came out so suddenly after hearing their conversation just now. "Ah! You!" Yesung pointed at him as he realized that Kyu was the boy who interrupted his confession earlier in the music store. "You? Oh! You are the weird man at that day?" He pointed him back. "You know each other?" Sungmin disrupted. "No just barely met." Kyuhyun directly disagreed, such a shame to know this eccentric man personally.

"Geez sorry kid, but Ryeowook is mine you know!" Yesung pulled the male beside him closer, protecing him like Kyu would eat him up anytime. "Not interested." He answered just like usual arrogant kid. "By the way... What was the recital you talked earlier, and why it had something to do with me?" Kyu squinted his eyes at his housemate but the smaller male immediately pushed him back into the door. "OK wookie, yesungie, see you again next time! I need to go now, bye!" He closed the door with Kyu inside, leaving their two guests outside not understanding the situation yet.

"Why you pushed me? You don't even answer my question yet." Kyu crossed his arms while watching the nervous boy in front of him. "Kyu... You didn't want to sing on a stage again?" He finally tilted his face and stared at the taller male. Causing the pair of orbs widened in shock with his words. "What do you mean? Don't kidding me..." He turned away and about to leave the other but his movement stopped when Sungmin closely hold him from behind his back. "Don't you love to perform so much? You even sang to that Leeteuk right? Why don't you try to... perform once again?" He whispered softly from behind. Kyu's body get trembled at those words, what did the elder boy know about him to ask such a silly request? "Let me go..." He released the small arms around his waist and ran upstairs.  Locked himself up in the room and hugging his knees close while leaning on the door. "I don't need to... My life is great as now... I don't need anything else..."

His eyes getting wet so suddenly without him knowing. Kyuhyun just crying. He never cried, at least for some years. Why would he cried at this rate? He rubbed his teary orbs with his arm sleeves and noticing some papers stucked out from the other's pink backpack. "What is this?" He realized that it was his photo, an old photo? He took it out and his hands got shaky. "Cho Kyuhyun, 12 Years Old Music Genius. The Youngest Son of Cho Family, Won The Junior Musical Competition. His Fingers Are Precious Investment." He browsed through others clipping articles inside the backpack, his tears couldn't stop running as his sight was fixed on one certain article. "Wildfire Burnt Down the SM Academy in Midnight, A Boy Was Trapped."

Kyu suddenly clutched his trembling arms with his hands. "Cho Kyuhyun (14) was the victim on that night incident, fortunately his life was saved when the emergency team came in time. However he got some serious injury on his left arm..." The brunette put those papers back inside and starting to sobbed again. "I'm scared... Can someone help me?" He said to himself as previous memories started to rewind in his mind. A very traumatic one.

***********************

Ahh the story getting emo ;A; kyubrat actually had some miserable memories, also Teuk and Chul. I'll reveal more in the next chappie.

btw just wanted to know, did you like the sad story better or the happy one? Kkkk just asking XD

thanks for reading! Please don't forget to leave some feedbacks :D