Slumber War!

Bonjour Mademoiselle...?

"Kyu! Rise and shine you snorlax!!" The boy who was not kyu sibling neither was he considered as a friend forcefully drag the younger male out from his comfortable bed. He bumped into the floor and lazily yawning, noticed that it was still 6 am, his soul was not came back yet after wandering in the dreamland. "You barbarian... Don't you understand a little about basic human science? A young man like me need to sleep for at least 10 hours! Because of you I just obtained 7 hours of rest! Why won't you leave me alone? Shisus please..."

"A grown-up man like you just need 6-8 hours of sleep got it? Don't be an indolence and take your lazy into the shower!" The smaller male grabbed kyu's pajamas and threw him off into the bathroom. He surely had a potent limbs despite his petite size. "Hey! What are you doing!! Don't lock me in!" Kyu banged the door, turned the handles several times but the boy outside didn't have any intention to unlock it for now. "Just finished showering then I'll let you free." He smirked then skipping joyfully out from the locked-boy's room. "Aish! This shrimp really...." Kyu groaned and gave up. Took his towel out from the cupboard and undressed himself. But abruptly he came up with an idea.

"Kyuuu! Are you finished yet? Geez what is he doing in there?" The dark-haired boy returned to kyu's chamber in 30 minutes after not hearing any whinings from inside the bathroom. "Is he possibly escaped? But there's no way out in there right?" He sticked his ears on the door but not hearing any sound of water dropping. "It can't be... He's not inside? Kyu!!" He bragged the door open but suddenly restrained after witnessing the panorama right in front of his eyes.

"CHO KYUHUN!" The taller boy immediately stood up on the bathtub as he heard a loud scream from nowhere. "Wh-where's the burglar!" not yet perceived his surroundings, he gained a hard smack on his face with a fryingpan. "WHY ARE YOU FREAKING SLEEP IN THE EMPTY TUB WHILE YOU EXHIBITIONIST!!" Wearing nothing, kyu gasped and tried to cover his private area with both of his hands. "W-why you entered at the first place! I didn't said I've finished yet! Are you a peeping tom?" Either way kyu got another blow, this time strike on his so-called-genius head.

"Such insensitive brat..." Minnie who still had those bluhes on his cheeks, ate the freshly baked muffin while glaring at the beaten up boy accross the table who also ate the breakfast ming made for this morning. Although they actually taste really good, kyu just able to recognized bitterness in his mouth. Why would the small boy so angry and embarrassed while looking at his bare skin... And also that junior of him. It wasn't seemed that sungmin is a girl and doesn't have that thing beneath his pants. What was the wrong point of seeing similar organ which he also possesed. 

"Did you by any chance get attracted by my body?" Kyu inspected the other male behaviour carefully, seeing his throat choked and immediately drank a whole glass of his pumpkin juice. Why pumpkin from all kinds of juice though. "Cough! What did you say? Of course I don't! Tsk." He ingested one slice of toast in single time then walking away from the dining table, put his dishes into the sink and washed them without looking to the other boy again. "Why are you so nervous then?" Kyu chuckled, "I knew you can't resist my charm, but sorry, I'm not interesed in someone who also have that 'thing' between the legs." The taller boy giggled and left without washing his own dishes. Somehow that statement enraged the opposed guy, he pulled kyu's blue necktie firmly. "Arrgh! My breathe!" Then finally released it when kyu was struggling, making the brunette thrown backward hitting the table behind.

"Ouch..." Kyu his pained back, glared angrily at the boy who just won't stop to torture him yet. "Would you stop this war already? I'm so tired with you, geez." After managed to straighten his body, kyu grabbed his suitcase and left the dining room. "You are the one who should stop!" Ming shouted and quickly grabbed his backpack, overtaking kyu who almost reached the exit of his house. "Why should I? Damn, I don't care anymore, just do whatever you want!" Kyu slammed the door furiously watching the older boy running away and disappeared from his sight. "He's really irritating! I can't stand his childish behaviour anymore."

He was in terribly bad mood this morning, not willing to walk any further to the bus stop as he might encountered that boy again. "Kyuhyun!" in contrary he met the girl who he affectionated the most at the crossroads, but his mood was still unchanged, instead he smiled faintly to the blonde as she ran toward him. "Morning kyu!" She smiled cheerfully as always then noticed the strange unusual expression of the younger boy. "What happened? Why are you so upset?" She grabbed his hands worriedly, however kyu pulled the girl closer, clinching their bodies together, made her wondering more about what occured to him this morning. "Are you okay kyu? Just shared it to me, maybe I could help to solve your problems..." Teukie looked up to the sadden eyes and patted his shoulders gently. "Would you stay in my house? Just for tonight..." he pleaded with those eyes, caused leeteuk unable to say no upon that request.

"What! No no no!" Suddenly her friend with diva attitude came and interrupt them. "I won't let teukie entered your wolf nest by herself, I told you, she's still a !" Heechul dragged the other lady behind her back, being possesive toward the same-aged female. "But hee, it's not like that, Kyu just need a friend to talk with." Hee watched those puppy eyes shimmering, her heart almost melted by just seeing that. "Still no." She refused again. "Pleease?" 

****************************

"Hi kyu!" Hyuk came happily into the cho's residence, wearing banana-patterned pajamas while circling his arms around a certain male with a pair of glasses on his onyx orbs. "Hyukkie... Why you dragging me along to here... I just came back from busan and want to chlled in your apartment." He uttered softly while that monkey laughed his throat out. "I'm sorry hae, but this kyubrat is so lonely that he hosted a slumber party in this house, I'll be sorry for him if I don't attend so I asked you to came along."

What really happening this noon was...

"We'll have a slumber party in kyu's house tonight!" Hee announced to hyuk and geng once they arrived at the office while the two guys followed her to danced around, creating another mess in that already messy place. "Hey... Not a party, just sleepover okay..." however they ignored the one who owned the house and keep dancing like insane. Maybe was actually crazy. "Kyu i'm sorry..." Teuk looked terribly guilty toward the younger male, but he was just ruffled her golden-brown hair lovingly. "It's not your fault, I was the one who asked you to come... But for that condition they must coming along... Geez. i guess there was really no free things in this world." Kyu palmed his face while the blonde beside him just giggled when watching those happy dancing employees. "Let's just have some fun okay?" she patted kyuhyun's back, making the male smiled again. 

"Kyu! I can bring donghae along right? He'll come to Seoul this afternoon. Okay? thanks kyu!" That happy anchovy concluded without any approval from his working mate, he won't listen anyway though. "Just bring all of your neigbours also you stupid monkey." kyu mumbled to himself. "Uhm kyu? Would you like me to invite Siwon, I mean sajangnim too? You two are close right?" Although it was Leeteuk who asked that permission, kyu shook his head certainly, not to invite his love rival. "I don't think there would be any space left for that huge horse..." he thought in his mind.

Back to the present.

"Oh sorry kyu, I didn't know you were so lonely." That fish-hae boy expression was so pity toward that already pissed of host. "By the way long time no see! When was the last time we met?" He asked innocently like a elementary kid who just met with his long lost kindergarten buddy. "Actually it was when your smelly-footed boyfriend forcefully dragged me along to the cinema on your fourth date, watching horror movie that you two wasn't even have any courage to see but still watched it, sacrificing me to sit between you two as a blockade when the ghost appeared and clawing my jacket until it ripped off after the film ended, however that monkey already lost his soul when the light was on again." Kyu described that incident very much specifically, embarrased the mentioned couple while other guests who came was trying to hold their laughters.

"Well that was history, old story hehehe." hyuk grimaced, showed off his famous gummy smile confidently. "Oh great idea! How about watching horror movies together tonight?" Kyu challenged that big-mouthed male, making him shocked but unable to refuse since he  already made the statement just a second ago. Honestly, beside to make that anchovy lost his pride again, Kyu already expected some cliché situation while watching scary films.

"Noo!" Teuk grabbed kyu's pajamas tightly with her soft yet shaky hands. "K-kyu... I'm so scared..." Her eyes looked so terrified, but kyu immediately hugged her tight onto his chest. "Don't worry my angel... There's no way that ghost will ever touched your pure soul. I'll protect you with all my guts." He smiled charmingly as ever.

"Kyuhyun..." She stared at the boy who embraced her safely. "Jungsoo..." He leaned down and pressed those trembling red lips against his.

"Kyu... Kyu!" The waving fingers in front of his eyes finally took him back into reality. He rushingly wiped the drool and acted cool again. "Are you alright? You seemed to lost back then." Leeteuk was not able to comprehend the current situation yet. "No-nothing, don't mind it!"

*************************

"NOOOOO!!!" Eunhae couple was already grabbed kyu's pajamas so damn hard when the movie just running for about 20 minutes. "H-hyuk! This is freakin' scary!" hae shouted to his boyfriend behind kyu's back. "D-don't worry hae! Just hide your face behind kyu when there is a sign of ghost appearance!"

Well reality was not always as you expected.

"Damn you cowards! Just shut those fckin mouth up!" The diva shouted so loudly while throwing some popcorns inside , making the only foreign man covered his ears while still watching the movie seriously. He read the subtitles though, so didn't need to hear everything. "This kinda different from the chinese ones but I still like it!" He uttered those words with thick abroad accent.

Kyu hopelessly glanced to his only gold among these dirts. She sat next to heechul, however looked pretty excited whilst digging deep into the storyline without blinking for a second, totally opposite of kyuhyun previous imagination. The boy was forcefully sat between the scaredy couple again and he sighed, wondering if he should just played the love-drama instead.

***************************

Fast update ^^  and thank you for the subscribers! And some new readers too XD I hope you won't get bored with the updates yet. More exciting chapters coming!

What will happen to kyumin's big fight?

What will happen to eunhae after the movie ended?

Please anticipate ^^ comments are always welcome, even if you have some constructive critism please tell me, I'll be happy to reading your opinions ^____^