Why Must I

Forbidden

Uee Pov

"Why TOP why do i have to go and mess with his head he is perfectly fine he is even out with a pretty girl" Uee said TOP looked at her and touched her cheek with his thumb and laughed " Your jelous what if that girl works with him or there just friends" Uee took his hand off her " I don't care it doesn't bother me" TOP shook his head " we have to do this because the boss ordered us to do it now get ready cause i want to get out of this rain" Uee started to walk in front of the little restaurant when TOP said " Don't worry everything will turn out fine just look up and smile at him and walk away i will met you at the corner ok" Uee looked back "ok" she took a breathe i can do this she walked up and looked inside he was looking out the window he looked the same he looked right at her she smiled thinking she could go into the restaurant and tell him what had happened that she missed him but she just keeped walking she didn't have to look back to know that he had gotten up and was running after her she walked faster and turned the corner she bumped into someone" sorry i was not watching where i was going" she looked up it was TOP he graved her and went into an alley and put his back to the entrance so no one could see her and waited he kissed her forhead smiled down at her " I know this is hard for you i am here don't worry nothing is going to happen to you promise" Uee looked into his eyes and started to cry on his shoulders " I can't do this TOP when I looked at him i felt my heart break" TOP took her hand looked to see if anyone was there " all clear let's go". He took her to the car and drove to the hotel they where staying at " go take a shower i will make you a coffee" TOP said Uee walked to her room and walking into the shower hoping she didn't have to kill him but she had to or they will kill not only her but TOP to she didn't want to see him die because of her she had to find another way out of this.She finished her shower got dressed and headed to the kitchen where TOP had finished the coffee and was drinking she pored herself some and sat on the couch where TOP was watching T.v he turned to her " do you want to watch a movie with me" Uee smiled knowing he was trying to take her mind of what was happenening "Sure".

 

TOP Pov

TOP was watching the movie when he felt Uee's head land on his shoulder he kissed her head and thought to himself why did he love her he knew that she would never love him back that she loved another for 15 years he signed thinking back when he was 16 years old he was going to run away he didn't care that they would find him and kill him he just wanted to get out of there he was climbing out the window when he heard that familar voice " where you going oppa" he turned around " i was" " are you leaving me did i do something wrong" TOP's heart ached he wanted to ask her to go with him but he couldn't he didn't want to see her die if they caught up with them " you didn't do anything i just" "then why are you trying to leave out that window are you mad did i do something wrong if i did i am sorry but please don't go i will have no one left" she sat down on the ground and started to cry he leaned down and graved her face " I am not going to leave ok let's get you to bed ok" she noded her head they walked to her bed she lay down he was about to leave when she graved his hand he sat on the bed she put her arms around him and hugged his stomach and said " Thank You for not leaving me" and fell asleep her head on his chest. He looked at her now and he was the one that didn't want to leave her he picked her up and brought her to her room laying her down on the bed he was about to leave when she graved his hand he sat on the bed beside her she hugged his stomach head on his chest and sleeply whispered "Thank you for being here" and fell asleep.

 

Jaejoong Pov

Uee where are you " right here oppa turn around" Jaejoong turned around around and smiled   " There you are come here you" Uee laughed " You're going to have to catch me first" she started to run Jaejoong ran after her he looked around but couldn't see her anymore " I am right behind you oppa" He turned around and hugged her " Don't leave me again okay promise me you won't" he looked at her " okay oppa I promise I won't leave you ever again" Jaejoong looked her in the eyes her big round eyes looking at him he graved her cheeks and kissed her like he always wanted to then she was gone "OPPA HELP ME HELP ME" he ran towards where Uee was where he saw him the man who had killed his parents could not see his face clearly but heard his voice remembered it he paniced " What are you doing let her go now" the man smiled okay he let her go Uee was running toward him when the man pulled out a gun and shot her in the back Uee fell to the ground "UEE" Jaejoong screamed he ran toward her and graved her he looked up and the man had diappeared he looked at Uee a pool of blood at his knees he started to cry " Uee your going to be okay" he touched her back and it came back blooldy "OPPA look at me" Jaejoong looked at her and touch her cheek " I LOVE YOU" then she closed her eyes. Jaejoong cryed with her in his arms  " WHY MUST I LOSS YOU AGAIN WHY" Jaejoong screamed. He woke up from his dream crying and sweating he touched his forehead it was hot he had a cold he got up and called the station to take a sick day off, called his doctor to come see him and went back to bed not having sleep on his mind but her Uee in his mind that dream that felt so real haunted his mind.