Flashback

Forbidden

 

Jaejoong Pov

Run Jaejoong Run my mother said as two men kicked the door down and started shooting my mom pushed me out the door before I could see who they where. It was silent then I heard my mother and father begging for more time. I heard a man laugh and say "To Late". Bang Bang Bang. " Where's the boy" I heard then a deep male voice " I don't know sir I looked in his room he's not there".The man with the deep voice yelled at the him"FIND HIM NOW". I was scared I could feel my body shaking I was moving backwards away from the house when I heard something snap beneath my feet. I looked down it was a twig I stopped dead on my tracks. I heard the man who was in charge say "what was that I heard outside" I heard the other guy say" I don't know sir" then the man in charge yelled "then what are you standing there for go check it out" That's when I ran towards my best friend Uee's house but as I stared running I heard the back door open "there he is" someone yelled. I didn't looked back when I got to the house I thump on the door. Uee's mother opened it "oh hello there Jaejoong what's wrong come in" I ran into the house Uee's mom closed the door but didn't lock it so I locked it for her. I turned and looked at Mrs Kim with tears in my eyes "What's wrong jaejoong" she asked i started to explain ' I.......I.......two.....two........men"

I just couldn't say it then we heard a thump thump " I know your in there boy come out come out come out" Mr.Kim came in the room Uee in hand "Who's there". We heard a louder thump "COME OUT BOY RIGHT NOW". Mr. Kim grabed me and a confused Uee by the hand "You hid in here" he said as we heard the door hit the ground "Where's the boy" someone said I heard Mr. Kim say

 "What boy". Bang Bang Bang. I was holding Uee's hand then she let go "No Uee you can't go out there" I said " Let me go" she said and got up from our hiding spot I tried to grab her for the last time I was to late. I heard a scream "OMMA OPPA" she screamed "and who are you little girl "Let me go" Uee screamed at him " I heard the man in charge say "Where's your friend" it was silent "Well not saying nothing take her" he said "NO NO NO" Uee yelled I got up from the spot and ran out the door I was to late they where already driving away. I stood there and fell to the floor crying until I heard the police sirens.

 

 

 

 

 

Done my first chapter hope you guys like it.