Mission

Forbidden

Nobody's pov

Uee and Top walked to Mr.Parks office they knocked on the door "come in" They walk in and sat down

He smiled up at Uee and said "I have a mission for you have a seat my dear". They sat down "what is this mission about" Uee said "well my dear this is the time that your most useful to me" she was confused what is he talking about. He laughed "remember your little friend 15 years ago". Her mind started to race Jaejoong he was all ways in her dreams she wanted to blame it on him that this all happened to her she did at the start but once she got older she realized that it wasn't his fault.She was the one who let go of his hand. She felt someone poking her shoulder she snaped out of her daze she looked At TOP who looked confused then she looked at Mr.Parks who had an evil smile on his face "don't tell you don't remember him that boy got away" she heard that they never could catch him all these years and that he was now one of the top policeman in Miami and that he was after them getting close to stopping them. " Well I take that your silence means that you do remember Jaejoong well he is getting too close for my likeing" he had an angry stare " I want you to distract him then pull the trigger betray him" he smirked " you want me to kill him" " yes I want you to kill him but betray him first then bang bang" "NO I won't do it I can't why me why can't TOP do it why me" he stood up took a gun out of the drawer and pointed it at Uee in a calm voice he said "I am not ask you if you want to do it your going to do it if you want to or not do I make my self clearer" she sat back in her chair shocked "well now that we have that clearer you are going to watch his every movements then when you see an opportunity you going to proceed" TOP got up from his chair "yes sir" and walked out the door Uee also go up didn't say a word and walked out the door. She didn't want to do it but knew that if she didn't that thyey would kill her she was going to see him again was the only good thing she walked past TOP ready to go to her room and not see anyoneone for the rest of the day apparently TOP didn't get that because he followed her to her room she turned around ready to ask him what he wanted when he stood face to face to her with his series stare turned the door nob and steped in the room with her and closed the door. He turned around and said "so are you going to tell me what happened" Uee turned her back to him  "No" TOP frowned "well when your ready you will tell me now let's get to work" Uee sat down and listened to TOP.

Uee sat on her bed TOP long gone "Ash What am i going to do i can't  kill him GOD what am i going to do sick bastard i hate him" she throw her pillow across the room.

 

Sorry short chapter well i hope they get to met soon!