Almost But Not Yet

Forbidden

Jaejoong Pov

Jaejoong walked into his office and sat down he was reading a report when someone burst into his office "Hello oppa how is your morning". Jaejoong looked up and a small smile formed on his lips "Hello Jooyeon my morning has been fine how aboutyours" Jooyeon smiled "Great oppa i was wondering if" Jooyeon looked at the ground nervously "If I would what" Jooyeon looked up and looked him in the eyes " go out to lunch with me for lunch today" Jeajoong smiled and thought to himself this kid is so cute " Sure" a nervous laugh came from Jooyeon     " Ok well see you later then oppa" she closed his office door Jaejoong went back to reading the reports on his desk.

 

Jooyeon Pov

Why was I so nervous my cheeks are so warm but the good thing is that i get to go to lunch with him today alone she thought to herself " Can't wait" she turned around to head back to her desk when she bumped into someone looking up to see who it was Micky bend down so he was at eye level with her " Can't wait for what?"  Jooyeon went around him looked over her shoulder " None of your business leave me alone" Micky shrugged his shoulders and walked away Jooyeon sat in her seat smiling foolishly she really liked Jaejoong since the day she walked in the station 2 years ago he had already been working here a year Jooyeon told herself to wait for lunch and get back to work.

 

Nobody's Pov

Lunch time had arrivied and jooyeon pretended not to notice when Jaejoong walked to her desk "Ready to go Jooyeon" Jooyeon looked up trying to look surprised " It's lunch already I didn't notice well i guess let's go" Jaejoong smiled they walked to a little restaurant went in and sat a table someone walked to there table "Well hello Jaejoong have not seen you in a while" Jaejoong smiled at the lady "I am sorry have been so busy lately I will try to come more often". The women turned her attention to Jooyeon " you brought someone here with you today hello" Jeajoong Introduced them " Jooyeon this is Mrs.Lee, Mrs. Lee this is Jooyeon she works with me at the station" they shook hands " So what will be having today" " the usual would be fine how about you Jooyeon" Jooyeon looked at the menu and said " Whatever your getting is fine with me and can i please have a glass of water thank you" Mrs.Lee wrote the order down " the food will be ready soon and i will bring the water to you right now" Mrs.Lee walked away leaving them alone "So"............

After ten minutes the food was prepared and brought to there table Jooyeon smiled " This looks delicious" "It taste delicious too" Jaejoong said. They where have a converation and eating when Jeajoong noticed that it was raining outside " Look it's raining outside" Jooyeon looked up " Good thing this place is close to the station" she said and went back to her food. Jaejoong was about to get back to his food when someone appeared walking with an umbrella she looked up at him and smiled at him and walked away. He got up and ran out the door " Jaejoong where are you going" Jooyeon yelled where is she where did she go she looked just like her those eyes that smile it was her or am I just going crazy Jaejoong thought to himself while running he saw her turn the corner and ran faster he needed to catch her to see for himself if it was her. He turned the corner and bumped into someone  " Sorry i was not looking where i was going" her looked up hoping it was the women he saw " That's okay a blone hair women said she picked up her umbrella and walked away. Jaejoong looked around she was gone the women had disappeared. He walked back to the station soaked from head to toe walked into the bathroom and took off his coat looked at the mirror " Am I going crazy mind are you playing tricks on me that women it looked just like her why couldn't i catch up to her why". He walked out of the bathroom saw Jooyeon walked to her desk " i am so sorry for leaving you there" Jooyeon looked away angry with him" That's okay i bought this time you buy the next k" Jaejoong smiled "Ok" he walked to the head's office " i am going to go home i am not feeling well" " Ok that is fine with me see you tommorow" Yunho said Jaejoong closed the door and walked out of the station to his car and went home to his apartment took a shower and went to bed .

 

I know this is not the biggest chapter and that i have not updated in a while hope you like it

i am thinking of a way uee and jaejoong can meet have an suggestions comment pls thank you :)