Who are you?

Forbidden

Uee POV

I woke to relies that Top was sleeping by my side it felt so good to have someone there for me, to protect me i got out of bed to shower,change and started making breakfast for TOP "why are you making breakfast?" came a voice behind i look over my shoulder to see TOP heading towards the coffee machine "I just wanted to make breakfast for you today?" TOP looked at me confused why would he be looking at me like that. The eggs where finished so i served him some with pancakes and bacon and sat down to eat my meal as well we sat there in silence and just when I was about to speak TOP phone rang he went into the room to pick it up he talked on the phone with someone for 10 minutes then came into the kitchen again " I have something to do see you at lunch" I was confused where would he be going right he was headed out the door when i graved his hand " wait where are you going". He smiled a faint smile " I will be back don't worry" and with that said he went out the door I stood there worried even though he told me not to be but i felt that something was not right in the pit of my stomach "What can it be" I asked myself out loud

TOP POV

I walked out that door wanting to tell her what my plan was but the less she knew about it the better it was for her i know they where watching us that if I made one mistake they would kill me but, i had to try and take them down or die trying this wouldn't be my first time trying to stop them. they have tried to kill me two times already for trying to go to the police i have to be extra careful about how I am going to bring those bastards down for killing my parents and Uee's I have the perfect plan but, someone is going to help me and I am going to make her. I looked up and there she was kicking the ground grumbly to herself i smiled to myself in some ways this women reminded me off Uee with the way she acted. She was headed for that place she went everyday i knew this was her the one that Jaejoong was with the other day. I walked up the step's and opened the door i signed thought to myself "well here we go". I walked to a table that was closed to hers so she could see me not many people where here. I smiled when the lady asked me what i wanted and a few minutes later she brought my food "Thank you" I said and she walked away with a nod started to eat my food I keep my eyes on her to see when I had an opportunity to speak with her. Ten minutes later she got up left the money on the table she was going to walk pass me and she wasn't looking so I got up and she bumped into me she dropped her things " I am so sorry i wasn't looking where i was going" she apologized and started to pick her things up " It's okay it was my fault as well" i started to help her pick up her things when i noticed her phone had slide over at the corner i wasn't going to tell her that phone might just give me the opportunity that i needed she got up without realizing she didn't have her phone with her "Thank you" she said and walked out the door. I went to pick up the phone and walked out happy this could be it i had to be careful though.

Jooyeon POV

I walked to my favorite place to eat lunch angry why has he not been to work for two days i called him and he makes the calls short what is wrong with him we have a big case in our hands but no one to lead us most importantly i don't get to see him I know I'm being selfish maybe he is not feeling well i kick the floor not in a good mood. I walked in and order my food and sit by the window not many people are here I look around when the door opens and the man who walks in i have never seen him before but, my oh my he is something to looked at he's tall.black hair and he's got the most piercing eyes that can just make a girl melt inside and out i looked down and blush when he looks in my direction. He sits down close to me and i can feel him staring he's making me nervous and i don't even know why i get my food and start eating it slowing not wanting me to look like a pig after ten minutes i am all done i leave the money on the table collect my things I was looking down as I walking out the door not wanting to  have eye contact with this stranger when I bumped into someone I looked up and it's him great " I am so sorry I wasn't looking where i was going" a hint of a smile appeared on his face I bent down to pick up my thing when i heared a deep male voice " It's okay it was my fault as well"  I didn't say anything and finished picking my things up "Thank you" I said and walked out the door to head to the station again thinking about him and who he was.

Nobody's POV

TOP walked into the police station and all eyes turned to him he walked over to Jooyeon's desk who was working and didn't bother to look up he stopped right in front of her desk she looked up. Her eyes widened a bit "What are you doing here?" she looked confused " I just came to give you this" TOP reach into his pocket and took out a phone " I believe this is yours" she reached up to get it but he pulled it back so she wouldn't be able to reach it " Please give me my phone back" she reached out her hand " not until you agree to go on a date with me" she looked at him shocked " Why do you want to go on a date with me we don't even know each other" he looked straight at her " because your pretty and like you said we don't each other I want to get to know you ". She pretended to think about she already knew what her answer was going to be " Yes I will go if you give me back my phone" he extended his arm" My name is TOP what is yours" she shaked his hand "Jooyeon"   "Well Jooyeon I will text you the details then bye" and with that he left the station and headed back to the hotel. His plan was working all he had to do is get Uee to get to go.  

 

Maybe time for them to meet going to almost done another chapter maybe update 2 chapters soon

Hope you like it :)