2

Let me be yours~

MinJee POV

I was a bit dizzy so I went to the nurse office. When I walked in, the nurse weren't here, but Jonghyun half with a girl on his hips.

" Seriously?!"

I thought and turned to leave

 

-" Oh MinJee! Do you have a problem? what's wrong?" He asked and pushed the girl off.

 

She scoffed, dressed again and left.

" I hate him! But..he's actually pretty hot...I mean.. these abs are.."  I bit my lip.

 

-"Like what you see?" He asked smirking.

-" Na-- NO! Whatever, where's the nurse?!" I asked annoyed.

-" Almost never here. What do you need?" He asked.

-" I feel dizzy." I said coldly

-" Then you have to sleep. Come here~" He said and patted the couch.

-" How many girls did you on this couch?" I scoffed.

-" Many and they all said it was the best they ever had~" He winked.

 

I just scoffed and went to the lounger to sleep.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up 3 hours later but my pillow felt a bit strange. I opened my eyes and let out a surprised scream.

I, Lee MinJee, was in the lap of the player and biggest in the world, Kim Jonghyun, who was actually caressing my hair.

 

-" What the ?!?" I sat up but he held me on his lap.

-" So you love Key since you were young and you think I'm a total but still 100% hot?" He smirked.

-" What the.." I was just too surprised.

-" You talk in sleep sweetie. Does Key know about this?" He asked.

-" No..."I said  defeated.

-" I see." He said and laid my head on his shoulder.

-" Its hard to love someone so much but can't tell him right?" He said and I just nodded, slowly falling asleep again.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2 hours ago

 

Jonghyun POV

 

-" No..NO! Jonghyun stop it! Don't !! Don't rip it!! I have it since my bith!! Jonghyun please don't !! NO!!" MinJee screamed in sleep.

 

She screamed and never stopped. It was always another situation. And.. she actually cried. I cant believe i did this to her...  I broke her and her self esteem. I really feel...bad..now.

 

-" I.. I love you Kibum..since we were young..but you'll never know it...because you don't love me back...I wanna die.." She mumbled again.

 

" Okay now it's interessting..Let's try something!"  I thought and smirked.

 

-" What do you think about Kim Jonghyun now?" I whispered in her ear.

-" He..is the biggest I ever got to know..but he's hot..I understand why these es let him them.." She mumbled and I chuckled.

-" Good to know~" I said to myself.

 

I let her sleep since then and just caressed her hair.

"She becaume really cute..and hot, to be honest"  I thought.

 

==============================================================================

A/N: Soooooo what you guys think about it?

I know its short ><'