5

Let me be yours~

In the cinema

Jonghyun POV

We were waiting for our movie to start. A romantic movie.Perfect to make Key jealous~ He was sitting on the left beside MinJee and me on the right.

 

-"It may start now." MinJee pouted.

-"Aigoo my baby is so impatient~" I chuckled and pecked her pout.

 

I could hear Key growl.

"Perfect~" I thought and smirked.

 

-"We could go out and have some fun until it starts~" I said and winked at MinJee.

-"I don't think MinJee would--" Key said.

-"I'd love to." Minjee answered faster and pulled me out of the cinema.

 

==============================================================================

Outside

MinJee POV

-"Okay here are the rules: YOu may lay your arm on my shoulder, your hand may lay on my thigh, NOT HIGHER, kiss me...even my neck because I know you love that. Nothing more." I told him.

-"Now mine: If I kiss you, you have to run your fingers through my hair and let me caress your waist. You let me pull you on my lap and please call me something like 'Baby' or 'Jongie', not Jonghyun.

-"Deal! Baby.." I blushed as he chuckled.

-"Let's go back." He said and took my hand.

 

==============================================================================

Back inside

Jonghyun POV

When we came back the movie already started and Key was eating Nicole's face. Joke, they're just kissing~ I looked at MinJee and she stared at Key hurt.

 

-"Let's sit in the back JJ~ (JeeJee)" I said and kissed her cheek.

-"Yo Key,we're sitting in the back." I tlold him and took MinJee's hand,pulling her with me.

-"What the?!" Key pulled away from Nicole and turned back to us.

 

I pulled MinJee on my lap and smirked at Key.

 

-"Remember the rules~" I whispered huskily in MinJee's ear and nibbled her earlobe.

 

She shivered badly and pressed her body against mine.

"Finding her weakness: Check~"

 

MinJee POV

"How can he do that to me?!  Aish why does this have to feel so good..?" I thought and lifted his chin,crushing my lips on his. I ran my fingers through his hair and traced his lips with my tongue. His lips parted slowly and I slide my tongue slowly in his mouth, tasting every inch of it. I felt him smirking and my tongue, causing me to moan softly and tugging on his shirt.

 

-"MINJEE!" Key shouted and pulled us apart.

-"What are you doing?!" Jonghyun growled and panted.

-"Oh nothing just stopping you from having in the cinema!" Key snapped at him.

-"Why the do you care huh?!" I glared at him.

-"Because I'm your brother!" He screamed.

-" No you're not! You're the love of my life!" I snapped back but quickly covered my mouth with my hands.

 

"!" I thought.

 

-"Oh please. I know you that you love me since 2 years, don't think this is dramatic now." Key shrugged.

-"Yeah but still..wait WHAT?!" My eyes widen.

-"I.know.that.you.love.me." He repeated.

-"And you don't tell me?! Do you know how much i suffered?! Do you know how much I cried?!" I screamed.

-"Calm down MinJee.." Jonghyun stood up and took my hand.

-"I have Nicole now. Why should I tell you?" He just shrugged and hugged Nicole who came a few moments ago.

-"You..I.. I thought you were my friend!!" I screamed fighting with my tears.

-"I am MinMin." He said and patted my head.

-"No you're not! You are a ing who only caress about himself! You give a for my feelings! You..You.. GO TO HELL!" I screamed and stormed out of the cinema with Jonghyun following me.

 

==============================================================================

Outside

-"Are you okay MinJee..?" Jonghyun asked with a soft voice.

-"C-Can I stay with you tonight? I'm afraid that Key will come to my house.." I sobbed.

-"Of course JJ~" He said and hugged me tightly.

 

"I don't know why..but I feel safe with him.." I thought and smiles a bit.