1

Let me be yours~

MinJee POV

" Yay history! I can't wait to learn more about the world war II ! Just kidding I hate history."

I sighed and walked down the hallway to get to my class.

 

- " Hey babe. Nice ." Someone said.

 

" Really? Again?!" 

I turned around and saw Jonghyun with his hand in his pockets.

 

- " Yeah, you can watch it when I'm walking away. " I rolled my eyes and turned to leave but he hugged my waist from behind.

- " Come on you know you want me~ " He whispered and kissed my neck while caressing my waist.

 

I closed my eyes slowly.

 

- " Go and get one of your brainless es to them, not my MinMin!" Kibum snapped and pulled me in his arms.

 

I cuddled tightly on him and wiped my neck.

 

- " Oh here's our diva. Maybe you didn't noticed it, but she obviously liked it." Jonghyun said and crossed his arms.

- " In your dreams! " I shouted, causing Kibum to hug me tighter.

- " I always dream of you babe~ By the way I have a new bed. Wanna test it? " He asked and winked at me.

 

I acted like i was vomiting and turned,going to my class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the classroom

I sat down beside Kibum and Minho and sighed.

 

- " Whats wrong MinJee?" Minho asked and my back.

 

I leaned into Minho and he wrapped his arms around me.

 

-- " This tried to hit on me again. After all he'd done to me in the past, he still does that! He ruined my childhood, for gods sake!" I said and teared up from the painful memories.

- " Hey don't cry beauty~ It's okay, your hero is here~" Jonghyun said as he walked in.

-" What happened baby? " He caressed my cheek.

- " Take your hands off her!" Minho and Kibum snapped at the same time.

-" She doesn't want you okay?! Stay away from her or else we have to 'talk' to you, understand?!" Kibum growled and pulled me out of Minho's arms, into his lap.

- " Uhh I'm scared~ " He laughed and went to his seat.

-" Dont worry MinMin, I'm here~" Kibum said and kissed my forehead.

 

I nodded and kissed his cheek.

 

-" Nae oppa!" I smiled and sat back on my seat.

 

========================================================================

A/N: How is it? please Comment! ♥