The Bet....

EXO's My Children?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Your POV:

I felt a pair of hand on my waist after I turned off the light. I felt the hair on my arms stood up, and flashes of ghost and other creatures of the dark freaked me out. I started thrashing and flailing my arms.

"Ughhh", a familiar voice groaned. "That hurt."

The lights and I saw the culprit, it was none other than Kris.

"Yah what are you doing scaring people at this hour", I yelled at him. He was kneeling on the floor holding his crotch.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking", he said sarcastically. I helped him up and led him to the dining room.

"I'm sorry, but who told you to grab me in the dark", I stuttered.

"Well...okay it's my fault and I'm sorry", he looked at me with apologizing eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah, can you walk?", I asked him.

"I'm not crippled you know".

"Well so much for being concerned, anyways what brings you here. I thought you don't live here."

"I don't, I just came here because an idea popped on my head that might help you", he slung his arm on my shoulder.

"Oooohhh tell me, tell me", I begged. "Wait, hold on, help with what?"

"Don't you need to finish certain tasks so you're debt will be cleared up?", I nodded. "Well here's one way to make those guys agree."

He bent down on my height and whispered in my ear and I smiled at him cause I know exactly what to do.

 

****Next Day****

"Hey guys, what about let's make a bet", I told Lay, Chanyeol and the twins or the "annoying four" as I like to call them.

"What bet?", Luhan asked. "We don't do anything that we don't gai anything from", Sehin added.

"Also, I don't gamble. It ruins my image", Lay muttered while staring at himself on the mirror.

I rolled my eyes at them. 

"It's not that kind of bet, it's more like if I can do this then you''ll do something in return for me, kind of bet", I explained.

"Hmmm interesting, keep talking", Chanyeol looked at me and started his chin.

"Well what if I got Kai out of his room-"

"Puahahahahaha", the four erupted in laughter.

"You really think you can get Kai out of his room", Chanyeol said between his laughs. "Even for a a few seconds, won't be possible".

"Is that so, so let's make the bet then, you got nothing to lose. But if I win, all of you have to eaton the dinner table as a family and put your handprints on these frames", I told them.

"Call, but I wo't get your hopes up", Chanyol shook my hand and I smiled.

"Okay I'll see you guys in thirty minutes in front of Kai's door", with that I skipped out of the dining room and into the basement.

"Hmmmm where did he put it", I looked around and tried to look arpund a bunch of scattered invention that Donghae made. "Asa! I found it!"

"What did you find?", I turned around and saw Jaejoong's face less than an inch away from mine.

"Ah you scared me", I held onto my chest. "Ah this", I held up one of Donghae's invention. 

"Cold Sleep?", he asked and I nodded.

"I'm gonna use it to get Kai out of his bedroom", I smiled at him and grabbed a few more tools like, an axe, a less-destructive bomb and a chainsaw.

"Okay I'm here", I found the four guys in front of Kai's bedroom and as usual Lay was looking at himself, the twins were calculating today's stocks and Chanyeol has a toothpick on his mouth. 

"What the are those", Lay pointed at the bag that carried all the tools.

"These are my helpers for today's assignment", I put it down.

"Okay before you start, I'm gonna let you know that you only have 10 minutes to get him out of there or else we win", Chanyeol spit out his toothpick.

"Deal, now stand back", I attached one of the bombs on kai's door and detonated it a few feet back, but as I expected nothing happened to it.

"Yahhhh what the hell are you doing?", Chanyeol grabbed my wrist. "I told you to get him out of there, not kill him".

"I'm not gonna kill him, you idiot. I have enough problems and killing somene will just add more to that", I grabbed the axe and and swinged it to hit the doorknob but nothing happened the head just flew off and landed on the wall where Lay's head was before he ducked.

"Oh nooo", Lay said in English.

"She's crazzyyyy", Chanyeol also in English.

"She's insane", the twins chorused also in English. I don't know why these idiots started talking in English but whatever. 

"Aissshhhh, I guess I have to resort to the last one", I ruffled my hair. 

"What the heck are you doing?", I heard Kai's voice from inside.

"I'm trying to get you out of there, staying inside won't do you any good", I told him.

"What do you know? Don't try to act like you know everything about me", he yelled at me from the inside.

"You know one step can make a difference", I told him.

"D-d-don't be stupid", he stuttered and I knew that my last plan had worked.

"Is it getting colder in there", I asked him.

"What did you do?", he asked back.

"Did you know that if you freeze while your sleeping you could live for thousands of years?", I smiled.

"That's ridiculous", he shivered.

"Is it? Well I guess we'll figure out, but considering I've never tried this, you might die before you get preserved", I taunted him.

Everything was silenced until we heard the door slammed open and Kai came out shivering.

"See I told you, one step can make a difference", I patted his back.

"Shut up", he told me and I just smiled. 

"I'll see you guys in the dining room", Again I skipped off cause now I have to make dinner.

I made many different side dishes including Dongchimi (Radish Water Kimchi), Oi Sobagi (Stuffed cucumber Kimchi), Bossam Kimchi (Wrapped-up kimchi) and also kongnamool, kalbi, beef bulgogi and even bibimbap. 

"Here you g-", I arrived at the dinner table and found no one there. I stomped out and headed towards the door until I heard Kris.

"Where you going?", he asked.

"Leaving", I yelled at him.

"Your just gonna give up like that?", he asked.

"These people don't know how to honor promises, I'm done", and I walked outside where I found Chanyeol eating ramen.

****Author's Note****

I know I haven't uodated in a while but here's a new chapter for you guys. Plese comment so I'd know your thoughts about the story and also upvotes and subscriptions are always welcomed. Annyeong...^-^