Cooperation Plan: Phase 1

EXO's My Children?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Your POV:

So after Kris offered to help, I've been wandering around the mansion.

"Dang, this mansion is big", I panted wiping the sweat of my forehead. I looked around and found myself in an unfamiliar face.

"Yah ahjumma what are you doing down here?", I looked around trying to find where the voice came from. "Look up", I looked up and saw the fifth son looking at me.

"What are you doing here?", I asked him and he just rolled his eyes.

"I live here, the question is why are you here?", he emphasized on the 'you'.

"I kinda got lost while walking around the mansion", I awkwardly laughed.

"Stupid ahjumma", he mumbled but I could still hear it. "Well I'm not hleping you, so bye".

"Wait!!!", I stopped him before he could shut off his connection. "Do you want to have dinner with us later?"

"He doesn't come out of that little place of his", another voice said.

"What are you doing here creeptard?", I turned around and saw the the guy with the really creepy smile.

"Annyeong U-mma", I can hear the sarcasm from his statement.

"Kai-sshi why don't you come out of there", I saw some hesitation in his eyes when I asked him that.

"That's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS", he screamed and the screen turned black.

"Look what you did U-mma, you made thw wittle Kai cwy", I glared at Chanyeol. I knew right there that he's the last person I'll get along with.

"Why is he locking himself in there anyways?", I asked him.

"I don't think that's my story to tell", for a second I saw pity and love in his eyes, like he actually cares for the younger boy. "Your the mom, you should go ask", and he's back.

I decided to follow him back to the mansion. I was about to make plans on how to get along with him when Lawyer Park and Jaejoong came popped out of nowhere scaring the crap out of me.

"Yahhhhh can't you guys make any noise when you're coming", I yelled at them. "It won't be long till I follw Donghae-sshi if this continues", I mumbled under my breath.

"Anyways why are you two here?", I eyed the two. Jaejoong pushed back his glasses and Lawyer Park adjusted her skirt and pulled out the scroll.

"Aside from being a mother to the 7 boys, you also have to complete these tasks", with that she let go of the rest of the scroll and my eyes went like this O.O when I saw how far it went.

Seeing my reaction Kahi refrained a laugh and Jaejoong laughed stupidly and creepily (can you guys imagine this??).

"I'm sorry", he pushed back his glasses while scrunching his nose. "Here's the first task you have to do: You have to get all their handprints and put them in these frames", he held up box that contained frames with  molding clay.

"How am I supposed to do that when they hate me?", I asked him.

"That is up to you, the deal isn't over until all taskes are done, and you won't be able to know the rest of the askss unless you finish one", with that Kahi dissapeared to who knows where and Jaejoong moon walked out.

"Aissssshhhhh what did I ever do to deserve this?", I messed up my hair in frustration. 

"Did you ever consider marrying my dad a reason", Kris walked in. 

"Here comes another one", I rolled my eyes. He walked towards the clay molds and pressed his right hand in one of them and handed it to me.

"One down and 6 more to go", he grinned at me.

"What, why did you.."

"I'm here to help you remember, but don't expect me to call you mom. I don't really like the idea of having someone younger than me being my mother, it's too mainstream", he winked at me and I laughed.

"You better not be lying to me", I pointed a finger at him and he put his hand up in surrender. "So how do I get the others handprints'?"

"Let's talk about this tomorrow, lights off in 5 seconds so I'm out", he ran off towards the door and as he said I was bathe in darkness.

"Tomorrow is always full of hope", with that I made my to my room but not before someone grabbed me from behind and back-hugged me.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys, I know I'm shameless. I owe you guys a big apology for not ebing able to update for soooo long. I have just bee too busy with school, and I was also sick for the past few days. Im reallyyyyyyyy reallyyyyyyyyy reallyyyyyyyyy sorryyyyyyyyyyy....Forgive me neh???

 

 

 

Anyways....who do you guys think was the one that pulled her??? Comment your answer at the bottom...^__^