Just my luck...

EXO's My Children?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Your POV:

"Ughhhh this goons really need to stop following me", I panted.

"Yah come back here and pay your dad's debts", I groaned. He didn't need to remind me.

I ran and ran until I thought I was gonna faint from it and after a while I finally lost them. I checked to make sure:

"Let's just leave, we'll look for her again tomorrow", one guy kicked a pebble on the ground.

"You're explaining to the boss",one of them pointed at the new guy. You're dead my friend, I chuckled. 

I walked away enjoying my short term freedom. I gagged when my nose sniffed something that smelled like garbage. I sniffeda round and realized it was me.

"I guess it's time for a shower", I smiled at myself and went to one place I know I can take a shower for free.

***30 minutes later***

"Hyo Jin baby", a familiar voice screamed.

"Myungsoo-oppa", I beamed.

"Jin-ah you stink", another one came up.

"Thanks for stating the obvious oppa", I said sarcastically.

"Yah maknae that's rdue to say to our bestest friend in the whole wide world in the-"

"Hoya-oppa over exagerrating much", I interrupted him.

"Anyways why are you here Jin?", the leader asked.

"Well I just ditched some goona and while I was walking away I smelled something trashy and realized it was me, sooooo I came here to take a shower", I explained.

"Well Jin as much as I love you, I hope you noticed that this is a cafe not a bathouse", Dongwoon reminded me.

"Yeahhh why don't I tell that to all the ahjumma and ahjusshi in the bathrooms", I threatened and I saw all their faces turn blank.

"You wouldn't"

"Try me"

"Hyung just let her be, you know she ALWAYS win", Sungyeol scolded the leader.

"Mehrong", and with that I ran to the bathroom.

"She's sooo cuteeee", a few guys were drooling on the side and I just ran off.

Author's POV:

"I wonder why do these guys are drooling over her", Woohyun said.

"Well without that stinky smell she has and that bird's nest of hers she's very attractive", Sunggyu said.

"Hyung your sounding like and old men minute by minute", Sungjong said which earned him a smack in the head by his hyung.

"Whatever but anyways aren't those the guys that's chasing Hyo Jin", L pointed to couple of guys in a suit peeking outside their window.

"Oh crud, someone go tell Hyo Jin", Woohyun yelled.

"I'll go", Dongwoo ran to the bathroom ignoring the scream of the ahjummas.

"HyoJin where are you", he asked frantically.

"Last stall and what are you doing in a girl's bathroom", she screamed.

"Well maybe you should hurry up, cause guess what the goons are here", and then Hyo Jin ran out of the bathroom fully dressed with her long hair flailing behind her.

"Aigoo this girl", he laughed behind her.

Your POV:

"Aishhhh these guys and here I was thinking I'd have peace for one day", I adjusted the backpack that contain most of my money and clothes on my back.

"Hey girl you have nowhere to go now", I looked ahead and saw what he was talking about. There was nothing there but a barbed wire stopping anyone from falling 20 feet story fall.

"Give up now sissy", I yelled at them.

"I don't think that's something for you to be saying", he snickered while I was backed up to the wall. I closed my eyes and prayed in my head. Oh crap I'm cornered. The only thing that will get me out of here is a miracle.

As if on cue a helicopter landed on the ceiling and a man about late 50's climbing down a rope that was dangling from the helicopter.

"Who the hell is that", one of the goons said.

"Omo isn't that the owner of SJ inventions", the newest of the goons said.

"Huh? Owner of the SJ inventions the top toy-maker in the world?", my hair was flying everywhere and I could've sworn that he was glowing when he climbed off the rope and walked towards us.

"Hello guys what seems to be the problem here", he smiled at them. "And young lady if I may can I help you get down from there", he looked up at me and smiled.

 

****Author's Note*****

Wel there's the first chappie and thank you to MaHae158deerhan928, rosaelizabeth,GoddessYoonJu,LeeNiNaCho,Complex_Sarang for being my first 6 subbies to this fic. I hope this chappie doesn't dissapoint you and I'll be back later tonight to give you the second chappie...Thanks guys Author out....