Trick Heart Castle

EXO's My Children?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Your POV:

It's been a month since I've lived in this mansion. What I thought would be the worst month of my life turned out to be the best days of my existence. Donghae showed me all the things he invented, he's like a child trapped in an adult's man body.

"Mrs. Lee, let's go", Butler Kim said or as he prefers Jaejoong.

Like he said, he did die after a month, it was without warning but alos probably the best ways to die, in he's slumber. He had this crazy idea along with others that he wants me to scatter his ashes across the city flying in one of his blimps. At first, I thought it was stupid but still, in the end I did grant his last wish.

"Jaejoong, I think were high enough. Can you tell the pilot to slow down a bit", I told him and he did what he was told. I looked down and started scattering the ashes, and wishing him my last farewell.

Author's POV:

While you were busy scattering ashes in a flying blimp high above city, 7other people is aware of your husband's death.

"Oppa can you draw me too", a woman in her mid-thirties approached the young man with brown hair.

"Sure thing, why don't you stand in line with the others", he pointed at the long line in front of him and flashed a smile that made all the girls swoon. He got up from the street when he saw the flying blimp from the sky. " 5-5-3-1-1-3".

"5-1-4-4-0-4", a brown haired man said looking up at the blimp from the skylight in his room.

"Hyung look the sales have skyrocketed since we last checked", the younger taller twin ran to his blonde replica.

"Daebak!!! Now who said 15 years old can's get rich from stocks", he hi-fived the younger one. "Yah look up", he tapped his brother's shoulder.

"1-2-3-1"

"5-5-6-1-5".

"Yah Kris, where you going", the club owner yelled after the blonde 6-foot tall guy that was taking his picture off the wall.

"Thank you for taking care of me", he put the picture in the other guy's hands and walked out.

"How much did they offer you...Yah!!!", the owner yelled after him.

"Oh what's that", he put his hand on his eyes like binoculars. " 5-1-3-2-0-2-3-3-9-3".

Your POV:

"Mrs. Lee we've landed", I stepped out of the blimp and into a farm to finish his burial.

"He really dies didn't he", I looked at his portrait. "Even in the end, he like to makes thing difficult for people, doesn't he?"

"This concludes the funeral, Hyo Jin after you", he opened the door of a black car waiting for us and driving to who knows where.

As we were driving, I noticed that we were going through a forest and up hill, a road was carved out from the side of the hill and was perfectly paved.

"Hey Jaejoong, where are we going?", I asked him but he just continued driving.

After about 5 more minutes the car stopped in fron of a strange-looking castle and Jaejoong opened the door.

"This Donghae's second home, 'Trick Heart Castle', I looked at the house.

"'Trick Heart Castle'", I gaped at the house before me, I meant castle before me.

Jaejoong went to one of the and punched a button.

"PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE, 10VE THE",  a machine voice asked. I didn't know what it was but Jaejoong answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"REMAINING 10, PROT3CT THE MISSING 3", he finished the sentence and the door swung right open.

"Wahhh daebak", I exclaimed in awe.

"After you", he led me to the door and through who knows where.

"You knew Donghae had had sons right", he asked me.

"Yeah 6 of them right", I answered and he nodded.

"It's a tradition for the Lee family to be suceeded by the sons of the family", he explained. "And since you knew Donghae was a bachelor he adopted  sons, but they all retreated from the being the successor before one of 7 was named", he ponited at the floor.

"Is this what I think it is", I looked at him.

"Donghae was known for his strange behaviours, but yeah that's his family tree", I looked at it and saw Donghae's name at the top and it branched off to 7 names.

"I thought he only had 6 sons", I looked at Jaejoong.

"Yes but one of them was a twin", he smiled meakly at me.

"Well he doesn't fil to surprise me, even when he's already dead doesn't he", he chuckled at my remark.

"After you", he pointed at the door on the wall. I pointed it to be welcomed by a wall and I heard Jaejoong chuckling from behind.

"Sorry", he walked over to one of the clownfish statues on the wall and pressed it's fins together and the painting across the door swung open.

"What the heck?", Jaejoong chuckled even more and walked in.

"Sorry after you", he came out after regaining himself.

I walked in and found a dining table in the middle, a balcony on both side of the room and a large portrait of Donghae in the back wall.

"We came here to talked about your contract with Donghae, his lawyer will be here any moment", he told me.

"Hi I'm Park Kahi, Mr. Lee's lawyer", I jumpd at the sound of her voice. A woman with long brunette hair in a black office clothes popped out of nowhere,

"Oh right, by the way here's the phone I borrowed", I handed him the phone. 

"Hyo Jin-sshi  the day that you agreed with DOnghae has arrived", he told me.

"That's right today's exactly 1 month", I asked.

"Do you remember this signature", the lawyer lady took out a familiar looking scroll.

"Yeah there was a marriage contract attached to this", they both nodded. The lawyer unraveld the scroll revealing words.

"If all the conditions on the left are meeted, the 10 million won is paid", I read off and she unraveled more to reveal a new paragraph.

"First be Donghae' wife for a month", she continued to unrvael more.

"Second live at Trick Heart Castle and be a mother to Donghae's sons for 3 months, right....Wait what....

 

*****Author's Note*****

Guys sorry for not updating for so long..... I noticed that this story still doesn't have any comments. I really like to know what's your guys response to the story so pretty please cherry on top, leave a comment and subscriptions are also accepted. Thank you so much. Have a good day, night, afternoon or whatever.

 

 

 

 

"