The 6 Princes....

EXO's My Children?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Your POV:

"Second be a mother to DOnghae's sons for 3 months, that's right....wait what....

"That's right", Lawyer Park said. "I'm glad you grasped the situations fast. I snapped back into reality after processing everything into my slow brain.

"What if I don't accept the offer", I asked them. They looked at me and Jaejoong unravel the scroll further open.

"If Park Hyo Jin doesn't agree/ finish any of the stated conditions, she will have to pay the 10 million NOW???", I yelled the last part and Jaejoong stifled a chuckle. "Ughhhhhhh I guess I have to do this".

"Well I'll take it as that you will be living here, so it's better if you meet the boys", Lawyer Park lead the way to a room. "Come in".

I peeked in and was shocked when one of them screamed and hid behind the counter. I only realized a little later that this was a sauna inside the house.

"Who's that", a guy in the T.V asked. I looked at him and he just rolled his eyes. Rude much. Hmmmph.

"Important matters first, since you all are here, I reckon you've deciphered the message on the blimp", Kahi looked at the guys who stared blankly at her.

"What messages", the second tallest one said. "I saw the blimp but all I saw was nos."

"The numbers on the blimp corresponds to a certain letter or word", The blonde twin said.

"And those numbers spelled out as 'Your dad died today. You need to gather at the Castle for you inheritance. NOOOOOWWWW', the brunnette twin continued.

"A bit harsh, don't you think", I mumbled.

"So where's our inheritance", the guy who jumped behind the counter said, finally coming out from hiding.

"Well here they are", she pointed on a bunch of junk I recognized as Donghae's inventions. "As you can see there's a pin code for everone of them, meaning only you can use it".

I stared at it remembering what Donghae told me before he died.

 

*********Flashback**********

"Hey Donghae-ssi why are there pin codes on these things", I pointed to a pile of gadgets on the floor near his bed.

"That's because they're saved for someone special, and that special someone is the only one that can open it", he smiled at me.

"That's a bit stupid", I mumbled.

"Is it really?", he asked me.

*************Flashback End**********

I've been thinking about what he said, and until now I still don't know what he meant.

"Kyahhhhhhh don't come near me", I jumped back and landed in somebody's lap. I looked up and saw a guy with face smirking at me. (i think we all know who it is)

"Mianhae", I stood up and regained my balance. "Why did you scream", I tried to walk up near the guys who screamed.

"Don't come near me, Gegeeeeee protect me", he hid behind the twins.

"What's with him", I blonde twin tower.

"He has gynophobia, menaing he has a phobia for girls that comes near him", he replied smiling at me.

"Okayyyy, that's aweird phobia but I guess everyone in this family is weird", I told myself.

"So who's she?', the dude in the computer asked again. This time everybody looked at me and I looked at Jaejoong and Kahi.

"Ahemmm guys from now on, she's your mother. She's you deceased dad's wife", Jaejoong explained leaving everyone's jaw hanging.

"Well here's another Lee on the way", that snapped back into reality.

"I can assure you, that's not gonna happen", I told the copper-haired twin tower.

"I didn't dad's type is young girls. That old man really knows how to pick his girls", the one who caught me said. I just scowled at him.

"I don't what you guys' definition of mom, but I'm only here because of-", my mouth was muffled when jaejoong shoved a bread in my mouth.

"They can't know about the deal until you finish your first task", he whispered in my ear.

"Anyways, I'm Kris Lee the second eldest", blonde tall dude said. "He's Chanyeol, third eldest", he pointed at the other twin tower.

"We're the twins and the youngest, Sehun and Luhan", the two intorduced.

"I'm Kai, second maknae", the guy on the T.V said.

"I...I...I'm-". "He's Lay fourth eldest', Kris introduced him. I guess he really has girl problems. Literally.

"Well I'm Park Hyo Jin and as Butler Kim said I'll be your mom from now on", I told them.

"Not happening", Chanyeol walked out followed by a scared Lay. "I don't like you", he stammered as he went out. 

"We don't need a mom", the twins chorused and also left the room.

"Well I'm outty too, peace!", the guy on the screen dissapeared and Kris is the only one behind.

"Are you gonna say something too", I looked down. I felt a hand on my shoulders and someone whisperd in my ear.

"I know about your 10 million debt to the old man and about how you need to complete you 'chores'", I looked up and sw Kris smiling at me.

"How did you-"

"Next time you need to stop yelling everything', I sighed I can't deny it since he heard everything.

"So why aren't you running after your brothers and telling them", I told him.

"Well I think this is kinda interesting", he smirked. "I haven't had fun in a while, so i thought I might be a help, so why not?', he shrugged.

I guess I found somebody who understands me. The question now is, what's he's definition of help.

 

*******Author's Note*****

Thank you for the guys who didn't unsubscribe and also to my new subbies. I hope you guys like the story and here's another chappie for you guys. Comments are very welcomed and so is subscriptions.....:))))))