Allegretto

`Find a way`

 

 

"Jongin! Look, it's finally snowing!" the younger said excitedly as he was leaning against the glass curtain across one of the walls of the studio. He was mesmerized by the way the snowflakes were falling slowly from the sky in that peaceful mode, settling on the ground and forming that fuzzy white coat. 

"It's been snowing for almost two hours now, but you were too concentrated on writing that piece of music." the other chuckled as he approached his lover and wrapped his arms around that perfect waistline, their bodies fitting so good, it would be so hard later to pull away. "Do you want to go and have some fun in the snow after we finish?" he asked on a husky tone, lips moved slowly across the milky skin, leaving a hot line on it, just making Sehun, tilt his head more, for Jongin to glide up his neck and touch his jaw as well. Those strong arms tightened around him and he complied to it easily, humming lightly, eyelids falling slowly. 

"Sure" he whispered almost seductively, making the dancer leave full kisses over that wonderful chiseled neckline, then turn the other around for their mouths to fit better. Their bodies pushed against the glass wall as Sehun moved his hips against his lover's, their lips parted and mouth facing each other for a moment before the hot impact and the ignition of the passionate kiss. Their fingers laced together and squeezed one another's hands, while feeling the heat rising inside their rib cages. Their tongue moved synchronized in different patterns, tasting and enjoying each other's presence. 

As they broke the kiss, their eyes showed an intense look, full of lust and love. Little did they know...

 


 

 A fine silhouette crossed the street, with her dark coat molding over the lines of her body, while a white enveloped was delivered to the three poor lost souls in the night.

"So it's settled" her low voice crept to their ears as the boys smirked, while looking at the pay they received.

"Yes, ma'am...but if we get discovered, /you/ are busted. We are just some punks looking for money. You are the crazy ." one of them said as he faced the scary glare of the woman who narrowed her eyes, looking at them with a disgusted expression.

"Then do your job correctly so none of us gets caught, got it?" he left the trail of her voice linger in the night as she disappeared back in her car and the boys watched her leave.

 


 

While packing their things, Sehun was more anxious than ever before, waiting so eagerly to throw his lover in the snow and give him a proper bathing with the cold. As their fingers brushed together, a short exchange of glances took place and ended up with an enjoyable laughter from both of them. Sehun felt free around the dancer and it was the best feeling he had experienced. His phone rang and he didn't even look at the caller as he answered a faint trail of laughter still present in his voice. 

"Sehun?" a deep voice asked from the other side and the violinist felt his chest stiffening immediately at the sound he almost forgot. 

"Chanyeol?" he answered in a whisper, taking a few steps away from the dancer, who watched him rather worried.

"Everything okay?" his lover wondered as he followed him, but Sehun waved his hand at him, giving him a reassuring smile along with a nod.

"Sorry for disturbing you, I just wanted to tell you I had some connections here and there and I heard your mother is planning something, something bad for you and your ... boyfriend. So you two be careful, okay?" that charming and ecstatic tone he used to know was so low and worried now. Rarely did he see that happy virus worried, but he knew what those rare times meant.

"Oh...I see, thank you." he replied on a dry tone, his heart tightening in his chest as he could feel the still worried self of the caller. 

A silence covered the surrounding as Sehun looked in the mirror and saw Jongin's awaiting expression, gulping and turning his eyes somewhere else. "Are you okay?"

"Great. I am walking down the street to meet Baekhyun now." the other replied, his tone changing immediately into the cheerful one.

A smile tugged at Sehun lips and Chanyeol almost felt his smile, chuckling. "I need to hang up. Take care of yourself, Hunnie."

A long sigh was released by his lungs as he turned to the dancer and placed his phone back in his pocket, moving his hand to his muffler and wrapping it around his neck, eyes roaming to his lover who was still expecting an explanation for his weird behavior.

"Let's go outside and I will tell you everything about Chanyeol." he said, smiling and walking to Kai to press a firm kiss on his lips. He looked in his eyes lovingly, calming the anxiety inside the other's mind. With just a simple look, Jongin's expression relaxed, a smile forming in the corner of his lips, a low chuckled making its way out. Moving to get dressed as well, he helped Sehun gather the rest of his things and walked out of the Art Institute. 

Jongin had never really enjoyed winter. What was there to enjoy? Cold, slipping streets, vision blurring and melting snow turning all guttering, not to mention the crowds around the city. He never really liked being caught in a crowd and people bumping. He had to admit that he liked to see all the lights and decoration, but he was never in the spirit of Christmas. That was probably the reason why he always joked around saying he was Grinch and he would rather just practice and ignore the holidays. One of the main reasons why he was against it was because he felt lonelier than ever before, seeing all the couple and kids with parents roam around so happy, just made him feel at ill-ease. This year will probably be different thanks to that amazing person beside him.

Dropping his bags on the ground, Sehun ran towards the white layer of snow that was set in the park near the Institute, plopping on it and starting to make an angel. Though it was cold, he enjoyed winter as it was and tried to have fun as much as possible. But what he didn't expect was his lover grabbing and full hand of snow and attacking him directly. He got to ate some snow because of the impact when he gasped, making Kai laugh his heart out, as he saw his lover struggle to get up and cough it all out.

"You! Are so dead Kim Jongin!" he growled as he got up along with some snow, rolling a snowball, but Kai was already running away as fast as he could, still Sehun threw the snowball, which flew right beside the dancer, missing him. He turned around laughing and looking at Sehun. 

"Missed me~" he chanted, but soon he found himself handle a cold icy snowball in his forehead, falling back in the snow as if he just got shot. "Damn~ you didn't." he chuckled as he sat up and watched Sehun starting to throw more snowballs at him, putting on his arms in defense, but to no avail. He stopped after a while and Jongin drew his hand back slowly, looking at the attacking machine, who now threw himself over him, making him sink in the snow again. 

The dancer whimpered as his arms wrapped around the childish Sehun who was laughing wholeheartedly and cupped his cheek, placing kisses all over his face. He pulled away a little just to look in his eyes, smiling lightly and pressing his lips softly against the full ones, The dancer accepting the kiss and maintaining it at a tender level, but only as a distraction for the younger, which soon received a hand full of snow shoved right under his layer of clothes down his back, making him yelp and scream, pushing his lover more against the snow with a whine. 

"Come on! So not fair! So cold, Jongin!!!" he got up, shaking and trying to get the snow from under his clothes.  

"There, there~ " Jongin chanted as he held the other close to him, both of them falling on the snow and hugging tightly. "So...what's the deal with Chanyeol?"

"We used to date." Sehun sighed as he snuggled his face closer to his lover's neck, breathing softly against his skin as he warmed him up. 

"But isn't he together with your cousin now?" 

"My cousin is one of the reasons for which we broke up. I stepped back from their relationship. In fact Baekhyun doesn't know anything about it. No one knows. Our relationship was secret to most of people, but at the same time special. But one person went on and destroyed us completely. Me and Chanyeol... broke up because of my mother. That is why I am afraid now. Chanyeol told me he heard she is up to something and she has no limits, Jongin, I swear...I am afraid she might hurt you." he said on a low tone as he looked in his lover's eyes, caressing his now cold cheek. 

The dancer just sighed as he closed his eyes and shook his head slowly. "Karma will come back around...and I am  afraid for her and you. Don't worry, I will be careful from now on, but I am more worried about you. I don't want to let you go and I won't. If that is to be my sin, I shall gladly go to Hell." he said as he immediately felt a firm kiss pressed on his lips, widening his eyes to meet Sehun's tightly shut ones as he kissed him again, then threw his arms around him. 

"I love you, Jongin...I love you. Don't even forget it. I love you." he said as he sank his face against the dancer's neck, Jongin just hugging him back softly, hoping the boy was just overreacting and their near future wouldn't bring too much misfortune. 

 


 

 

 

 

I am so sorry that it took so long to post this next chapter but I have been working on my other fanfics as well and well University happened and you know, busy busy busy....barely slept, but oh well... I shall try to do my best to upload faster next time <3 sorry for the typoooooos OTL