Will I?

She's my Guardian Angel.

 

“What if he blow it?” I said.

“He won’t be if he loves you.” I froze at that statement. He…. Loves me? Right? Suddenly this ‘oh did he love me or just toying me’ thought running through my mind. Maybe, talk to him is the best way for now.

It’s 11PM now and I really can’t sleep. I ask Minah to sleepover at my house and she’s now in a her dreamland.

Author POV.

You thought about it all night long. You decided not to sleep and praying that you’ll meet him soon. Yes, the soon is better.

“Should I go the SM building?” you mumbled.

“Ahh pabo~! When it comes to ‘love’ why am I being so dumb” you continue to mumbled yourself.

-the next morning-

You found yourself fell asleep in the couch. You woke because of your phone rings. You answered it without looking from whom is it.

“Yeoboseyo~?” you said in your ‘justwokeup’ tone.

“Yeoboseyo?” you said again but no answer from the other side(?). Then suddenly that person hung up.

“Ah mwoyaaah~~ /yawn/” you looked at the guest room, Minah is still sleeping. You plan to wake her up since she have class today.

-fast forward-

‘Ding dong ding dong’ your bell rangs. You opened the door and again these man in suit appear in front of me.

“Ah! Ahjussi, you’re here. Look~! I need to see him now. Please give me at least his number or his add….” You gasp at Lay who suddenly is in front of you right now.

“Hey” that sweet smile melts you right away.

“Uh…Hey..” you stutter.

Lay POV.

Thanks to Minah, I managed to get her phone number. Call…don’t….call…don’t….call…don’t….call…don’t…call. Should I call her? I looked at my watch. It’s already 1AM now. She must’ve asleep by now. Okay! I’ll call her tomorrow.

-morning-

Should I call her? Dang! It’s more nervous then my debut stage. Call her? Don’t? But I missed her voice. Should i? Shouldn’t i? Haaaaaissssss~! I already prepare this tracking device and connected it through my phone and viola~ I got her address. But it’s not that simple, I nedd to gather my courage to call her. Cmon Lay! Be a Man and call her!

‘Beep…beep…beep….be’

“Yeoboseyo~?” assa! Cmon tracking device! Work faster! “Yeoboseyo?”….. gotcha! Due to nervousness, I quickly hung up the phone and get ready for my ‘meeting’ with her. I take a shower and handsomenize(?) myself and ask my body guards to drive me there.

Soon we arrived at her mini-house. It’s simple yet lovely.

Your Home/

I bet she managed this to herself. I ask my bodyguard to knocks while I hide myself behind their big body.

“Ah! Ahjussi, you’re here. Look~! I need to see him now.” She….needs me? I bravely step out to face her. She gasp at my me showing up.

“Hey” I smiled. I notice her cheeks turns red. CUTE!!!

“Uh…Hey” she stutter.

“Are you busy?”

“Anio…come in.” I never thought she would be this easygoing. I come in and she ask my body guard to come in too but I tell her don’t. I wanna just be with her *Awwwww*

I sit on the couch, scanning every corner of the living room. It's amazing. She's really decipline and tidy.

“You live her alone?” I asked her who is in the kitchen.

“Ne… My parents are faraway.”

“Ahh~!”

“Um, I only have Mango juice in my refrigerator. Do you mind if I go the supermarket for a while?”

“No! Don’t. I love Mango.” I said while giving my best smile.

“Ah jinca? Arrasseo”

-fast forward-

We both sit in the couch and it’s a total silence. It’s awkward too. I’m nervous as well. I keep drinking my mango juice while thinking what should I do now. What word should I use for an opening? Haaaaisssss! God, help me.

“So, why are you here?” she said break the awkward atmosphere.

“Um, I’m here to apologize about yesterday.”
“Ah! I forgot!!” she then ran quickly went to the kitchen. I also confuse with her action. Why is she doing this? Then she brought two glass of Mango Juice and ran to the door. Ah! What a nice lady, he give my body guard he drinks. She’s amazing. Such a perfect lady for me.

“Hah~! Where were we?” she said while sitting down.

“You’re very kind, you know?”

“Hahaha, why are you like this? Are you flirting on me?” her giggle makes me even more nervous. Let’s do this Lay.

“Hmm, what do you think?” I said while smirking.

“Puahahahah you….jinca…really funny.”

“Am I your ideal type of man?”

“Ah why are you like this? Don’t make me laugh all day. Hahahaha” I just realized that I’m being stupid and come back to my sense immediately.

“I’m really sorry about yesterday. I really do. I can’t help it saying those things. I hope you understand and forgive me.”

Your POV.

I saw his pitiful face when he’s about to confesses to me again. To be honest, I really like him too. I mean, even if he’s not a celebrity I still wanna be with him. But I’m not sure if he’s the one. Although the other side of me feels like he is the one.

“Then…. What will happens to me?” I started to be serious by asking this.

“What do you mean?”

“You know… you’re an idol. And I’m just a normal person. If I be with you will I be safe?”

“Of course. I already think about it and I wanted an open relationship. But it’s up to you too. If you prefer and underground relationship. I also told the my boss already.” He said clearly. Wow. He really wants to be with me, huh?

“You… Will I be happy?”


YEOROBUN ANNEYONGHASEYO~!

ANOTHER BORING UPDATE IS NOW HERE KEKEKEKEKE.

 

ANW, I HEARD THIS SAD FACT ABOUT LAY AND I'M GONNA USE IT IN MY STORY LATER ON.

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT! 

 

NO SILENT READER!^^