Otthoke?

She's my Guardian Angel.

 

Your POV

“I know this is kinda creepy, but, I really want to know more about you. I’m sorry”

“Eh?” again, stupidity covered me.

“I’m sorry”

“For what?”

“For stalking you, and everything. Again, I’m sorry.”

“Ah! So it was you? You ask your man to give me an address? And gave me a backstage passes?” I giggled while his face turns red. Cute~~!!!!! I feel like I wanna pinch his cheek right now.

“/sigh/ ne… why are you laughing?” he sighs and looked at my superhappy-and-fool-face.

“Just… you’re very funny, you know oppa?” yes, he’s an Oppa for me. I notice his face turns red even more when I called him Oppa.

“I, I like you. I know this is too fast. Way to fast. And we barely know each other. But, I have this strange feeling of missing you every time I don’t see your face. Overly excited whenever you near me. Afraid that I won’t be seeing your face anymore. Worried by every single thing about you. And also desperate thinking that you can’t be mine”

I’m in a daze, complete blank and also terribly confuse about this sudden confession. I like him too, but still doesn’t feel this is the right time to tell him. Of course, it’s way too fast. He’s an idol. Accepting him as my lover would be a total change for my life. He’s looking at me with an anticipation face. I run for shock and left him alone. I looked behind and….. he’s not chasing me.

I ran away, I even left Minah there. I’m so confuse. What am I going to do? All I need now is goodnight sleep.

-the next day-

I woke up and looked at my phone. 12missedcall. And 4messages. All from Minah.

“yah! How could you left me?”

“Yah! Irreona!!”

“Pabo! Why do you left me?”

“Yah! Meet me at our pasta place, at 3pm!”

I sigh, If only she knows what happen. I’m sure she understands. But I need her to understand. So I changed our pastanight plan to my plan.

“Yah Minah-ya” I said through the phone.

“Mwo? I’m on the bus” she yelled.

“Yah, let’s eat at my house tonight. I’ll cook and I’ll explain everything. Okay?”

“Arrasseo~! Oh and I’m in the mood for seafood and carbonara. Okay? And buy some kimchi too.”

“Heissss~! Neo! Jinca! Just eat what I cook!”

“Heiss~ Arrasseo! Kkhuneosso~!”

“Nee~~”

I went to the supermarket to buy all the things she wants to eat. Actually I’m a pretty good cooker myself and Minah is totally fall in love with my cooks. If I were a man, she would definitely marry me /Lol/

-fast forward-

I cooked everything she wants and also rent a few DVD for our ladies night. Btw, it’s Saturday Night. Me and Minah always spent Saturday Night together. Since both of us don’t have boyfriend right now.

30minutes later she arrived with a very happy face yet tired body. I allowed her to take a shower first then we start our ladiesnight. It’s almost 8PM. Then we eat our dinner while watching TV.

“Minah-ya” I called her, ready to tell her everything.

“Hmm?” she said while focusing on the TV.

“Do you know why I left?”

“Ah majayo! I forget that I soon as I see these octopus. So, tell me.” She puts down her plates, decreasing the TV volume and look at me sighing real deep.

“Lay…..um….he likes me” I said in a very low voice.

“Mworago? Speak properly!”

“HE LIKES ME!” I shout at her and her hands covered her dropped jaw.

“Jinca?! How do you know?”

“He confessed to me yesterday, otthoke?” my eyes started to watery and she wipes it away. Such a good bestfriend, my luck.

“Well…. You do like him too, right?”

“Ne… but, I’m afraid Minah. He’s an idol for crying out loud. This could change my whole life. Who knows maybe your life’s too.”

“Hmmm, I love you ----, but I can’t do anything too. It’s your decision, I’m afraid that I would choose you the wrong path” she then hug me and try to calmed me.

“Hiks…hiks…no, just tell me what should I do and I’ll consider it. I really can’t think about anything right now. That’s why I need you.”

“If I were you….. I’ll give him a chance.”


NEEEWWW UPDAAATTTEEE!!! :D 

LOL AT HOW DESPERATE LAY WANTS YOU! TOO MUCH DRAMA, EH? kkkk

 

 

SO, WOULD YOU GIVE HIM A CHANCE?

COMMENTS! :D 

BUT AGAIN, IT'S UP TO ME. LOL. 

TRYING MY BEST FOR A HAPPY ENDING!

NO SILENT READER^^